学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>办公室英语>

办公室休闲时间的闲聊 英语

秋连分享

  现在英语已经渗透入各行各业,想要一份理想的工作,一定要学好英语。小编在此献上职场英语,希望对大家有所帮助。

  职场口语对话:非上班期间的休闲

  办公室里的两个人在谈论看电视的事情。

  Allen: Are you watching the TV series now shown on Channel 8?

  你看八频道的电视剧了吗?

  Ben: No, I haven't been watching it. I don't care much for soap operas. They are just not my cup of tea.

  没有,我没看。我不喜欢看肥皂剧,我对它没有兴趣。

  Allen: Nor are they mine. They are too confusing. But a lot of people enjoy watching them. They say soaps are entertaining.

  我也是。它们太莫名其妙。但是好多人都喜欢看,说肥皂剧很有意思。

  Ben: Yes, only two kinds of people like watching soap operas.

  哦,只有两种人才看电视剧。

  Allen: Who are they?

  哪两种人?

  Ben: Those who don't have to work and those who have too much work. The former need something to help them kill time and the latter need something to take their minds off work.

  从来不上班的和上班太累的人。第一种人用它打发时间,而第二种人用它来放松。

  Allen: You are exactly right. I prefer news and science programs.

  你说得太对了。我喜欢新闻和科普节目。

  Ben: Me, too. I think they are both informative and entertaining.

  我也是。我觉得看这些节目既能了解信息又有意思。

  职场口语对话:休闲时间的闲聊

  简和琳都很喜欢看电影,她们刚刚看完一场电影。

  Jane: Well, what did you think of the film, Lynn?

  琳,你对这部电影怎么看?

  Lynn: Oh, I enjoyed it actually. But I do like musicals and think Julie Andrews is wonderful.

  哦,我挺喜欢看的。我最喜欢音乐剧,我觉得朱莉· 安德鲁斯真棒。

  Jane: Lovely voice.

  声音很动人。

  Lynn: Oh, beautiful.

  呃,太美了。

  Jane: And a lovely face.

  还有漂亮的脸庞。

  Lynn: Oh, she's very very attractive.

  呃,她真是太有魅力了。

  Jane: I can't think why so many people criticize her.

  我想不明白为什么这么多人批评她。

  Lynn: Oh well, a lot of people do, but I think it's a snob thing with a lot of people.

  是的,许多人那样做。但是我想那只是许多人势利罢了。

  Jane: I've always enjoyed her films. Very well produced, too.

  我对她的电影总是很喜欢。制作也很精良。

  Lynn: Oh, excellent, yes.

  呃,确实优秀。

  Jane: Those lovely scenes in the Alps.

  还有在阿尔卑斯山的那些动人的场面。

  Lynn: Yes, where she was singing at that time where she was dancing on the hills.

  对,她在山上跳啊唱啊。

  Jane: Mm, and that scene in the school. It brought tears to my eyes. What about next week then?

  还有在学校那场戏,我眼泪都掉下来了。下个星期有什么电影?

  Lynn: Yes, what are we going to see next week? Do you know what's on? I haven't looked at the local paper to see what's on next week.

  对了,我们下个星期去看什么?你知道有什么片子吗?我还没看报纸了解下个星期的呢。

  Jane: Well, I'd better give you a ring about it.

  知道了我会给你打电话的。

  Lynn: All right.

  好的。

  职场口语对话:下班后邀请朋友到家里作客

  玛丽打电话找汤姆,邀请他参加为吉姆举行的惊喜生日晚会。

  tom: (answering the phone)hello?

  (接电话)喂?

  mary: hello. may i speak to tom please?

  喂,我找汤姆。

  tom: speaking.

  请讲。

  mary: hi, tom, this is mary. i'm a friend of jim's.

  汤姆,我是玛丽,吉姆的朋友。

  tom: hi, mary. jim has told me about you. what's up?

  你好,玛丽。吉姆提起过你,有什么事吗?

  mary: today is jim's birthday and we're having a party for him tonight. do you think you could come?

  今天是吉姆的生日,今晚我们想为他开个生日聚会,你能不能来?

  tom: oh, i didn't know it was his birthday today. sure. i'd love to come. what time and where?

  哦,我还不知道今天是他生日。我当然乐意去,时间、地点呢?

  mary: well, we're all meeting at jim's neighbor's apartment at about seven thirty. it's at 789 peace street, apartment 3.

  好,我们打算7点半左右在他的邻居家碰面。地点是和平大街789号,3号公寓。

  tom: i'll be there. do you want me to bring something?

  我会去的,你想让我带点什么来吗?

  mary: bring some flowers if you can.

  如果可以,带一些花吧。

  tom: no problem. see you tonight.

  没问题,晚上见。

    4177169