办公室日常英语
现在英语已经渗透入各行各业,想要一份理想的工作,一定要学好英语。小编在此献上职场英语,希望对大家有所帮助。
文秘英语:接待来访句型
Do you have an appointment?
请问您预约了吗?
Would you mind waiting?
您介意等一会儿吗?
Can the Vice Manager meet you instead?
能否让副经理见见您?
I'll notice Mr.Brown you are here.
我会通知布朗先生您来了。
We've been expecting you ever since you faxed us the date of your arrival.
自从收到您的传真后,我们就一直期待着您的光临。
May I help you?
我可以为您效劳吗?
I'm sorry.
很抱歉。
Are you all right? You look a little pale.
您还好吗?您的脸色有点苍白。
May I ask your name,please,sir?
请问您的姓名,先生?
Could you please tell me what you wish to see him about?
能告诉我您找他有什么事吗?
Do you have an appointment?
您有预约吗?
Please come with me.
请跟我来。
I'm sorry,our manager has a full schedule today.
抱歉,我们经理今天的日程都已排满。
Would you please have a seat and wait for a moment?
请坐下等一会儿好吗?
Would you like something to drink, Mr.Carter?
喝点什么吗,卡特先生?
Here,let me help you with your bag.
那我帮您拿包吧。
Oh,I'm sorry about that.
哦,关于这件事我非常抱歉。
You can count on me to act on these.
请您相信我会处理好这些事情的。
文秘英语:办公设备句型
The printer is out of ink.
打印机的墨用完了。
You can get any office supplies at the Department of General Affairs.
你可以在总务部门领取所有的办公用品。
I wish to order a set of furniture.
我想订购一套家具。
We expect to have a supply this Sunday.
估计这个周日会到货。
You can expect it no later than tomorrow morning.
您的货最迟明天上午可以送到。
We need a new filing cabinet in ttie office.
我们办公室要添置一个新的档案柜。
The water cooler is empty again.
饮水机又没水了。
The printer needs ink.
打印机需要墨粉。
May I try out this pen, please?
我试一下这支钢笔可以吗?
Many customers speak highly of this brand.
许多顾客对这个牌子十分推崇。
What's your charge for this disk player?
这个播放机要多少钱?
Sorry, but we've sold right out.
对不起,售完了。
Are you likely to be getting any more in?
你们还会进货吗?
We'll do what we can to get the goods delivered on time.
我们将尽力把货物准时送到。
Sorry,but we don't offer delivery service.
对不起,我们没有送货服务。
No.You'll have to pay for the delivery.
不是。您得付运费。
文秘英语:互相帮忙句型
Could you pass me the notebook,please?
请您把那个笔记本递过来行吗?
I wish I could help you, but I can't.
我很乐意帮忙,可我帮不了你。
I should be grateful if you could accompany me to the bookstore.
假如你能陪我去书店,我将不胜感激。
If it's not too much trouble,could you possibly loan me your car?
如果不麻烦的话,我能借用您的车吗?
I owe you one.
我欠你一份情。
I wonder if you could do me a favor.
不知可否帮个忙?
I'd be happy to help you.
很高兴为你效。
I'm sorry I can't help you.
真抱歉,我不能帮助你。
May I help you?
要我帮忙吗?
Can you oblige me with your phone?
可以借用一下你的电话吗?
Sure,there you go.
当然,拿去吧。
I don't have one with me.
我没有。
Thank you for taking the time to help.
谢谢你花这么多时间来帮忙。
You're welcome.
不客气。
Is there anything that I can improve on?
有什么我需要改进的吗?
I need you to do some paperwork for me.
我需要你为我做一些文字书面工作。