学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>办公室英语>

有关办公室日常的英语对话

秋连分享

  现在英语已经渗透入各行各业,想要一份理想的工作,一定要学好英语。小编在此献上职场英语,希望对大家有所帮助。

  文秘英语:简报开场白

  Good morning, and welcome to Live Tech. I hope you are enjoying your visit.

  早安,欢迎莅临Live Tech公司,希望你们此次造访都很愉快。

  Yes, it's fascinating.

  嗯,真的很棒。

  Well, I would like to tell you about our company first, and then show you our latest digital cameras. Live Tech started out in 1973. Later, we teamed up with a Japanese firm to develop digital cameras. Now we have over five hundred employees and sell digital cameras in North America, Europe, and Asia.

  首先,我想向您介绍本公司。接着为您展示本公司最新的数码相 机。Live Tech公司成立于1973年。之后,我们与一家日本公司合 作开发数码相机。现在我们的员工人数已经超过500人,并在北 美、欧洲和亚洲销售我们的数码相机。

  You are privately owned, right?

  贵公司还未上市,对吧?

  Currently, yes, but we plan to go public within the next two years. Let me talk about our product line, which includes digital cameras, webcams, and phone- cams. As you can see, digital cameras account for most of our sales. Webcams and phone-cams make up the balance of total sales. Last year we shipped more than three million cameras.

  目前是的,但我们计划在两年内公开发行股票。我来介绍一下我 们的产品线,包括:数码相机、网络摄像头以及手机相机。您可以看得出来,数码相机是我们销售的大宗,其余则为网络摄像头和手机相机。去年我们售出了300多万台数码相机。

  Where do you sell the most cameras?

  大部分的相机都在哪里销售?

  Most of our sales are in Asia, but that's not to say we are not performing well in other markets.

  大部分在亚洲地区销售,但并不表示我们在其它地区的市场表现不佳。

  Why don't you tell us more about your products?

  麻烦把你们的产品介绍得更详细一点。

  文秘英语: 安排出差句型

  Please remind me that I have to bring the documents,my passport and other important things.

  请提醒我要记得带公文、护照及其他重要物品。

  You arrive at the Heathrow Airport on June 1.

  您6月1日抵达希斯罗机场。

  You are supposed to meet the president at ten.

  您10点要见总裁。

  In addition, please send a fax to our U.S.office informing Mr.Li about my schedule.So that he may contact me during my stay in the U. S.

  还有,请给我们美国办事处的李先生发个传真,告诉他我的行程安排,这样我在美国期间他能联系到我。

  I've booked two rooms in the Friendship Hotel three days ago.It's five-minute walk from our client.

  我3天前在友谊宾馆订了两个房间,离我们的客户那儿步行只要5分钟的路程。

  Where are you going?

  你要去哪里啊?

  For when?

  什么时候的?

  How would you like to go?

  您想怎么去呢?

  I'll pick up the tickets and baggage labels tomorrow afternoon.

  我明天下午去取机票和行李票。

  Mr. Song does the visa application.

  宋先生负责签证申请。

  I've had schedule for your two days' stay in Hong Kong.

  我为您在香港为期2天的停留做了安排。

  How about the accommodations?

  住宿安排好了吗?

  I'd like to brief your arrangement.

  我想向您简单汇报一下行程安排。

  In Copenhagen I've booked you in Sheraton Hotel.

  在哥本哈根,我为您在喜来登酒店预订了房间。

  What am I supposed to carry with for a business trip?

  商务出差要带什么东西?

  文秘英语:信件处理句型

  It is a business letter,so please type it on the company stationery.

  Shall I sign this letter in your name?

  这是一封商业书信,因此请将它打在公司的信笺上。

  Can I get some stamps at this counter?

  我要不要在这封信上签上您的名字?

  Who would you like me to send this urgent letter to?

  我可以在这个柜台买邮票吗?

  Shall I enclose this commercial paper with this letter?

  这封急信你要我寄给谁呢?

  Would you like it typed or handwritten?

  我要随信附寄这份商业文件吗?

  A telex message from London has just come in.

  您要我把信打出来还是手抄?

  What does this PLS mean?

  刚从伦敦来了封电报。

  A telex message from Guangzhou has just arrived.

  “PLS”是什么意思?

  This is an urgent letter which should be sent by registered express airmail.

  有一封从广州来的电报刚到。

  I'd suggest you send it by special delivery or express.

  这是一封急信,需用航空挂号快递寄出。

  Who would you like me to address this urgent letter to?

  我建议您用特快专递。

  Well, the heading is the sender's (or writer's) address.

  这封急信上要写谁的地址呢?

  Then would you mind telling me how to write the date?

  哦,信头是发信人域写信人)的地址。

  And how to write the address?

  那么你能告诉我怎样写日期吗?

  How about the salutation?

  那么怎样写地址呢?

  The signature is important in both business and private letters.

  称呼怎么写呢?

  签名在私人信件和商务信件中都是很重要的。

    4177101