关于办公室日常对话 英语
现在英语已经渗透入各行各业,想要一份理想的工作,一定要学好英语。小编在此献上职场英语,希望对大家有所帮助。
文秘英语:安排会议句型
The meeting will be held in your office, not in the conference room.
我们打算这个星期四下午开个会。
Could we postpone our meeting to sometime early next week?
会议在您的办公室举行,而不是在会议室。
Could you ask Mr.Wang to attend this meeting?
我们能否将会议推迟到下星期的前几天?
I'm calling to confirm if tomorrow's meeting is still on.
你能请王先生参加这个会议吗?
Were all the members notified?
我打电话来是想确定明天的会议是否照旧举行。
Great,what time is the meeting?
所有的委员你都通知到了吗?
How long do you expect the meeting to take?
那很好,会议是几点?
We'llbe greatly honored if you attend it.
会议开多长时间?
Where will the guests be received before the meeting begins?
如果您能参加,我们将感到万分荣幸。
At two o'clock p.m., you'll have a conference with the executive staff in the conference room of the company.
开会前在哪里接待来宾?
I've come to remind you that a meeting is scheduled from 9:00 this morning.
下午2点,在公司会议室您将跟全体行政人员开会。
Is everything ready for the meeting?
我来提醒您今天上午9点有个会议。
Is the room ready for the meeting,Miss Zhou?
关于会议的一切都准备好了吗?
What time would you like refreshments served, Mr.Brown?
周小姐,会议室准备好了吗?
What will you discuss at the meeting?
布朗先生,您希望在什么时间供应点心?
You have to take the minutes.
这次会议你们要讨论些什么问题?
I'm sorry,but we'll have to cancel our meeting.
你得做会议记录。
How did the meeting go yesterday?
对不起,我们不得不取消我们的会议。
昨天的会议开得怎么样?
文秘英语:安排招聘句型
There'll be a vacancy in your office.
你们办公室将会有个空缺。
We plan to have all the hiring done by the end of this month.
我们计划在这个月底前结束所有的招聘工作。
Please pay special attention to their English skills.
请特别留意他们的英语能力。
I want someone with at least two years of experience.
我想要至少有2年工作经验的人。
A good salesperson should have three important qualities:quick reaction, high efficiency,and enthusiastic service attitude.
优秀的销售员应该有三大特色:反应快、效率高、服务热诚。
I decided to advertise in the newspaper for a junior secretary to help you.
我决定通过报纸招聘一个初级文员来帮你。
We need to replace her.
我们得找人替补她。
Who is going to take over his work after he leaves?
他走了之后,谁将接管他的工作?
I need a replacement.
我需要一个替补人选。
Now,help me outline the requirements for a job ad.We should place an ad. in the paper.
现在帮我想想这个招聘广告里要写哪些工作要求吧。
What are the qualifications you are requesting for the position?
我们应在报纸上刊登招聘广告。
We'll require a four-year degree candidate,preferably in marketing.
你认为应聘这个职位要具备什么样的条件?
A rather hard job to cut down the list.
我们要求本科学历,最好是营销专业的候选者。
Do we have any good candidates?
精简名单是件棘手的事。
我们有适合的人选吗?
文秘英语:员工培训句型
All our new employees will go through our in-house training for three months.
我们所有的新员工都要参加为期3个月的公司内部培训。
The Human Resources manager trains all the new employees.
人力资源经理对所有的新员工进行培训。
To be a good secretary, you'll have to be quite familiar with office routine and try to learn to do a bit of everything.
要想成为一个好秘书,你就得对办公室的日常事务非常熟悉,并试着学做每一件事情。
I was considering setting up training sessions for my department.
我想给我们部门开设一个培训班。
How can I get this to run /work out?
我怎样才能使其运行起来?
These are all new to me.
这些对我来说是全新的东西。
It takes a while to get used to it.
用一段时间就熟悉了。
Shall I receive some training before I get to work?
在我工作之前我是不是得接受一些培训啊?
How long will the training program be?
培训项目将会持续多长时间啊?
Let me explain your training program to you.
我来给你解释一下你的培训计划。
What is the training program like in our company?
我们公司的培训项目是什么样的?
Now let me tell you the office rules first.
让我先给你讲一下办公制度。
Here is our organization chart.
这就是我们的组织图。
It can consolidate the teamwork spirit of our company.
它能巩固公司的团队精神。
Training new members is extremely necessary.
新员工培训非常有必要。
What did you think of the team building session this afternoon?
你认为今天下午的团队建设研讨会怎么样?