办公室文秘常用英语
现在英语已经渗透入各行各业,想要一份理想的工作,一定要学好英语。小编在此献上职场英语,希望对大家有所帮助。
文秘英语:档案管理句型
Fetch me those Brown files right now.
马上帮我查一下布朗名下的档案袋。
Did you look up those files I requested?
我要的那些档案资料都找到了吗?
And outgoing and incoming correspondence is kept in the file.
发出和收到的信函都存在这个档案里了。
I'm going to clean out all the old files by tomorrow.
我准备明天把所有的档案都清理一下。
I can't quite follow the Filing Instructions.
我不太懂“存档规定”。
Mr.Dickens,here are all the documents and information you requested.
迪肯斯先生,这是您需要的所有文件和资料。
The third is about punching papers evenly so that they lie squarely in the folder.
第三是把文件打孔,以便在文件夹里保持平整。
Miss Wang,did you look up those files I requested?
王小姐,你查过我要你查阅的资料了吗?
Miss Chen,please bring me the Cannon Company's files.
陈小姐,请把佳能公司的档案给我。
Please file all these reports for me.
请替我把这些报告归档。
Can I get you to update these files?
你可以把这些档案更新一下吗?
All files are arranged alphabetically.
所有档案都是按字母顺排列的。
And how should the filing materials be sorted into order?
要入档的材料如何分类呢?
There are four points you should keep in mind when you file documents,information and other things.
在将文件、资料或其他东西归档时,要记住四点。
I thought we might head the page "notice" and then center the title "Filing Instructions".
我想我们应该以“通知”开头,然后将“归档说明”居中。
The essence of filing is to bring together in a single folder or file all papers relating to a particular subject.
归档的要素是把档案存入档案夹内或把所有的文件归入一个特定的编目。
Miss Bai,do you know the filing system in our company?
白小姐,你知道本公司的归档系统吗?
文秘英语:分配工作句型
The first step is to contact our foreign customers.
第一步是与我们的外国顾客联系。
I'd be happy to, but someone should help me move it.
我很乐意,但是要有人帮我来搬它。
I regret to say it's not possible to comply with your suggestions.
很抱歉不能遵照您的建议办。
Please hand the document in to me.
请把那份文件交给我。
Get going!
快点儿干!
Yes. What's up?I need you to write a letter,deliver this package and call my lawyer.
是的。有什么事?
I can't leave this job at the moment.
我要你写一封信、寄这个包裹并打电话给我的律师。
I'll finish the task on time.
现在我不能放下这个工作。
I'll get to work on it at once.
我会按时完成任务的。
This is how you do it:
我现在就去做。
May I know by what time you need it to be done?
这事你这么办:
I need it yesterday.
我想知道您什么时候需要?
I'm afraid it's not going too well.
这东西我昨天就需要了。
It's coming along just fine.
恐怕进行得并不顺利。
做得还好。
文秘英语:新人报道句型
Welcome on board,Allen.
艾伦,欢迎你加入我们。
Excuse me,are you from England?
请问你是从英国来的吗?
Will you introduce me to that lady?
把我介绍给那位女士认识一下,好吗?
If you need anything,just ask Jennifer.
如果你需要什么,跟珍妮弗说一声就行了。
Helen has told me all about you.
海伦对我讲了好多你的事儿。
When did you get on board?
你什么时候来的?
Hi! My name is Terry.
嗨,我叫特里。
Hi,Lily,welcome to join us!
你好,莉莉,欢迎加入我们!
Let me introduce you to all of the people in this department.
我把部门里的每一位同事介绍给你认识。
I'm glad/happy to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
This is a pleasant surprise!
真没想到会遇见你!
If you need anything, just give me a holler.
如果你需要什么,跟我说一声。
Is the microwave for us to heat up lunch?
那个微波炉是给我们热午饭的吗?
Thank you. I'm delighted to be working here,Mr,Franklin.
谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,富兰克林先生。
Now I'll show you your office.
现在我带你去看看你的办公室。