学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>金融英语>

金融英语对话

楚欣分享

  很多英语爱好者不喜欢背单词,其实是可以理解的。不妨多看看具体语境下的句子,增加在现实生活中的运用,熟能生巧,慢慢的就学会了。初级金融英语也是如此,只要多在现实生活中加以应用,出口成章自然也是水到渠成的事了。下面请看两段金融英语对话。

  金融英语对话:

  Conversation 1

  C:劳驾一下,我在等一笔从美国转来的款,到了吗?

  Excuse me, I’ve had some money wired here from the united states. Is it in yet?

  B:请把您的问题解释一下,好吗?

  Please explain your questions again, ok?

  C:有人从大通曼哈顿银行给我转来了1 000美元,不知到了没有。

  Someone sent 1000 dollars to me from Odori manhattan bank and I want to check if it has arrived.

  B:请问您叫什么名字?

  May I have your name , please,

  C:杰克.伦敦。前几天,我在贵行开了个户。

  Jack London .a few days ago, I opened an account with your bank

  B:明白了。请稍等一下,我去查一下……伦敦先

  生,款已经到了,1000美元,已进入您的账户。

  I see. just a moment, let me check、、、 Mr. London

  Money has arrived, 1000 dollars, has entered into your account

  C:谢谢您。

  Thank you

  B:不用谢。您是想取走呢还是留在账上。

  that all right, Would you like to take or remain in the bill

  C:想取走,因为我急需钱用。我得先填张取款单吗?

  Want to take, because I need money. Should I have to fill out a withdraw slip first .

  B:我想是的。

  I think so

  C:这是取款单。请给我800美元的百元钞,其余的为小钞。

  Here is a withdrawal slip .please give me 800 dollars in hundred and the rest in small change.

  B:好的……给您。

  All right 、、、here you are

  C:非常感谢。再见。

  Thanks a lot, goodbye

  Conversation 2

  C Customer B Bank Clerk

  B:早上好,先生。我能为您做些什么?

  Good morning, Sir. What can I do for you ?

  C:请给我讲一下该如何取款,好吗?

  .Would you please tell me how to withdraw, ok?

  B:当然可以。那边的柜台上有取款单,填写一张,注明想取的金额,日期以及账号,别忘了签字。填完后拿来给我。

  Sure ,you can take a withdrawal slip and please fill out your want to withdraw number, date, and your account number. Don't forget signature. After filling the slip please give me.

  C:好的,谢谢……给您取款单和存折。

  Ok thanks , here are you withdraw slip and passbook.

  B:好。请输入密码。是的,对了……您想取多少?

  All right, Please enter your password. All right, How much money do you want to withdraw from your account?

  C:700美元。

  700 dollar

  B:但您的账上只有500美元。

  But you only have 500 dollar on you account.

  C:真的吗?

  Really?

  B:储蓄账户一般不允许透支,但有些支票账户可以,可也要在一定的额度内。

  Usually saving accounts allows no overdraft. But some checking accounts

  inside the line of quota allows overdraft.

  C:对不起,我没注意到。

  Sorry. I did not notice.

  B:这不是您的错。再填一张取款单就是了。

  There is nothing wrong with you ,Please fill out a new withdrawal form

  C:好的……请帮我看一下是否填对了。

  Ok , please help me see whether the withdrawal form is correct or not

  B:行……这是450美元。

  All right, here is 450 dollar

  C:非常感谢。

  Thank you very much.

  “成千上万人疯狂下载。。。。。。

    348971