银行货币兑换的英语场景对话
现在在我们的身边到处都有金融,那么你会金融的英语句子吗,今天小编就给大家看看金融英语,希望能帮助到大家。
金融英语:旅游支票兑现
Margaret Morris wants to cash some traveller's checks at the local office of the Higashi Bank .
马格丽特·莫里斯想在东银行的地方分行兑现几张旅游支票。
Clerk:Hello!May I help you ?
职员:您好,您有什么事情需要我帮忙吗?
Morris:Yes,I hope so .I need some more cash for my visit in Japan .May I cash a traveller's check here?
莫里斯:是的,我想是这样。我还需要些现金供我在(日本)这是游览时使用,我可以在这里兑现旅游支票吗?
C:Of course ,we'd be happy to cash it for you .
职员:当然可以,我很乐意为您兑现。
M:I was going to cash it at the hotel ,but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
莫里斯:我本来打算在旅馆兑现,但我的一个朋友说银行通常有高一点的兑现率。
I'm a school teacher and I have to save every penny I can.
我是个教师,我不得不尽可能节省每一文钱。
C:Well,any bank will cash it at our present traveller's check-buying rate which we have listed here .
职员:噢,任何银行都将按照现时买入旅游支票的兑换率来兑现。这个兑换率我们已经列在这里了。
Of course ,our rate is somewhat better than that at hotels because of the service charge .
当然,因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍微高些。
You see ,hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveller's checks for their guests.
您知道,旅馆虽然为他们的客人兑换旅游支票,但他们并不是专门从事货币兑换业务。
M:You mean there's really not much of a difference ?
莫里斯:您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率并不存在很大差距。
C:No ,ma'am ,not very much .
职员:是的,夫人,差距并不很大。
M:Well ,may I cash these two checks for 0 each ?I think that will be enough .
莫里斯:那么,我可以把每张为100美元的两张支票兑现吗?我想该够用了。
But everything is so expensive in Toyko that I might have to come back and cash another one in a few days.
但是在东京什么东西都这样贵,致几天之内这可能还得回来兑现另一张支票。
C:Yes,I'll be happy to cash these for you .Would you please countersign them here?
职员:好的,我很高兴为您兑现支票。请您将支票副签一下。
M:There you are .
莫里斯:给您。
C:And will you please sign this foreign exchange request?
职员:请您在这张外汇申请表上签字,好吗?
I've already written down your name and address for you.But I will read your passport number.
我已经为您写好了姓名和住址,但我还得看一下您的护照号码。
金融英语:日元兑换美元
Goro Watanable is leaving for the United States and wants to buy some American dollars before he goes .
渡边五郎准备前往美国,想在临走前买些美元。
Watanable:I am leaving for the States tomorrow and will need some dollar currency with me when I arrive .
渡边:我准备明天启程去美国,在到达那里时,我需要随身带些美钞,
Can I get it here ?
我能在这里买到美元吗?
Clerk:Yes,sir.How much did you want to buy ?
职员:可以,先生,你想买多少?
W;Well,I think about 0 worth .I get traveller's checks the other day ,but I don't want to arrive in American without any cash .
渡边:哦,我想要100美元左右。前几天我已经办理了旅游支票,但是,我不想在到达美国时手头无现金。
It's a real problem cashing a traveller's check when the airport is crowded .
机场上非常拥挤的时候,兑现旅游支票是件很麻烦的事。
C:Yes ,that's true .Please fill out this request for foreign currency .On the purpose line ,just indicate travel.
职员:的确是这样。请您填写一下外币申请表,在目的那一栏上只需说明旅游就可以了。
W:What's the exchange rate today ?I can't understand this chart you have here .
渡边:今天的兑换率是多少?我看不明白你们的这张图表。
C:The figure under the listing for spot rate selling is the one you want .
职员:在现货兑换率卖出的编目底下的那个数字就是您所需要的数字,
That means that rate for immediate delivery of cash .
它指的是现金的立即交付兑换率。
W;How come this so confusing ?What are these other rates listed?
渡边:怎么这么令人费解呢?表中所列出的另外的那些兑换率是怎么回事?
C:Well,the rate is different for different kinds of transaction .
职员:哦,不同种类的交易有不同的兑换率,
For example ,we don't buy or sell checks for the same rate as cash because of the transit time involved .
比如,我们买进或卖出支票与买进或卖出现金使用不同的兑换率,因为这里涉及到转寄时间的问题。
W:I remember one bank said over-the -counter rate.Is that the same?
渡边:我记得有家银行说过柜台兑换率,它与现货兑换率意思一样吗?
C:It's the same as the spot rate for small transactions for the gengeral public .
职员:一般讲柜台兑换率与小规模交易的现货兑换率意思相同。
Some banks call it the over-the -counter rate for convenience .
某些银行为方便起见,就称后者为柜台兑换率。
金融英语:美元兑换日元
Cyrus Morton is visiting Tokyo on his vacation.He stops into the Higashi Bank to change some dollars into yen .
休假期间,赛勒斯·莫顿在东京参观游览,他步入东银行,把一些美元兑换成日元。
Clerk:Good afternoon ,sir.May I help you ?
职员:午安,先生,我能为您做些什么?
Morton:Yes,please .I want to get some yen notes for my stay in Japan .Can I buy them with American dollars?
莫顿:是的,谢谢。在我逗留日本期间,希望换些日币,我可以用美元购买日币吗?
C;Yes,sir .We are an authorized foreign exchange bank and can change them for you .
职员:可以的,先生。我们是经批准的外汇银行,能够为您兑换货币。
M;Well,I have got 7.89 that I want to change .What's the exchange rate today ?
莫顿:那我,我想把476美元89美分兑换成日元,今天的兑换率是多少呢?
C:Today's rate for cash purchases is listed on this chart here.I can exchange the bills for you ,but we cannot take the coins.
职员:今天的现款购买兑换率列在这里的这张图表上,我可给您兑换纸币,但是我们不收硬币。
M:Oh,really ?Why not ?
莫顿:哦,真的吗?为什么呢?
C:We don't deal in coins ,sir .Usually ,we have very little request for coin exchange and it makes it difficult for us to maintain a supply of coins adequate to what may be needed .
职员:我们不买硬币,先生。平时我们这里很少需要兑换硬币,这样,就使我们很难确保存一批足够的硬币应付可能的需要量。
M;Oh,yes,I remember that was true in America ,too.I couldn't get any yen coins before I left .
莫顿:哦,是的,我记得在美国也是如此。看来,在我离开之前,可能是一点日本硬币也弄不到了。
C:Our head office may keep a supply of coins ,but branches rarely do .So we just exchange the bills and make up any difference in Japanese coins.
职员:我们总行可能提供硬币,但是分行很少有这样做的。因此,我们只能兑换纸币并用日本硬币补齐差额。
Do you have your passport with you ?
您带着护照吗?
M:Yes,here it is .
莫顿:带着,在这里。
C:Well,please sign your name and local address on this exchange request .
职员:请把您的姓名、本地住址写在这张兑换申请单上,
Also put down your passport number .I'll get your yen for you while you're filling this out .
还要写上您的护照号码。在您填写时,我给您准备日元。
相关文章: