学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>金融英语>

常见到的金融英语对话场景

秋连分享

  现在在我们的身边到处都有金融,那么你会金融的英语句子吗,今天小编就给大家看看金融英语,希望能帮助到大家。

  金融英语:往来行之间的关系

  Seiji Okawa is a banker from Osaka.He is discussing correspondent bank relationships with George Danforth ,a banker from Chicago .

  小川正治是来自大阪的银行家,他正和来自芝加哥的银行家乔治·丹福思讨论入来行之间关系问题。

  Okawa:American banks have a slightly different relationship with correspondents than Japanese banks do .

  小川:美国银行与日本银行在往来行关系方面稍有不同,

  For example ,you have numerous domestic correspondent relationships .

  譬如说,你们有大量的国内往来行关系。

  Danforth:Yes,we certainly do .That stems from the predominance of unit banking in the States or the lack of nationwide branch chains .

  丹福思:是的,确实如此,这种状况是由于美国不设立分支行的单一制银行的特点,或者由于不设全国范围的分支联号银行形成的,

  We have to develop correspondent relationships with at least one or two banks in each financial center.

  所以我们不得不在每一个财政中心与至少一、两个银行发展往来行关系。

  O:Banks in Japan and Europe ,with their extended branch networks,don't find this necessary .

  小川:日本和欧洲的银行都有广泛的分支网络,因而他们认为没有必要发展大量的国内往来行关系。

  Of course ,we have correspondent relationships with many foreign banks,some of which we keep reserve balances with.

  当然,我们同许多外国银行有着往来行关系。并同其中有些银行保持着储蓄余额。

  D:We find our international correspondent relationship much the same as yours .

  丹福思:我发现在国际往来行关系方面我们国家与你们国家非常相似。

  Our domestic and international correspondents permit us to offer a wide range of services to our customers .

  我们的国内和国际往来关系使得我们能为我们的顾客提供广泛的服务,

  And we do maintain mutual reserve account relationships with our major correspondents .

  而且我们同我们的主要往来行的确保持着相互之间的储备帐户关系。

  O:Do you frequently join with your correspondents in consortium relationship?

  小川:你们与往来行之间有着合作关系,那么你们有密切的来往吗?

  D:Yes,we naturally have closer connections with our correspondents in exchanging information and participating in various consortium plans .

  丹福思:是的,我们同往来行自然有着更为密切的联系,我们死相交换情报,并参与各种合作计划,

  This is one of the strengths of correspondent bank system .

  这也是往来行体系的强有力的作用之一。

  金融英语:存折报失

  Stuart Scott has lost his savings passbook.He is reporting the matter to the manager of his bank's Savings Department .

  斯图尔特·期科特丢失了他的储蓄存折,他正向他的银行储蓄部门经理报告这件事。

  Manager:May I help you ?

  经理:我可以帮助您吗?

  Scott:Yes,I hope so .I'm afraid that I've lost my savings passbook.

  斯科特:是的,我希望得到您的帮助。恐怕我丢失了我的储蓄存折,

  I've looked everywhere I can think of ,but I can't seem to locate it .

  我能想到的地方都找过了,看起来我是找不到了。

  M:When did you have the book last ,sir ?

  经理:截止到什么时候您还持有这个存折,先生?

  S:Several days ago when I deposited my paycheck .I don't remember the exact day because I didn't come to the bank until a few days after I got paid .

  斯科特:几天以前,当我到银行存入我的工资支票的时候,我记不清确切的日子了,因为我领到工资几天以后才到银行来。

  M:Can you tell me how much you deposited at that time ?

  经理:您能告诉我,当时您存入了多少钱吗?

  S:Yes,5.00 I kept the rest in cash .

  斯科特:可以的。我当存入145美元。我把其余的工资作为现金留下来了。

  M:Well,please let me have your name and address and your savings account number if you remember it .

  经理:好的,如果您还记得的话,请告诉我您的姓名、住址、和您的储蓄帐户号码。

  S:I'm sorry ,but I can't remember my account number .Do I need to know that?

  斯科特:对不起,我想不起来我的帐户号码了,一定得要知道号码吗?

  M:No,not necessarily.One moment please.Yes ,Mr.Scott .I have your account number here.

  经理:不,不必,请稍等一下。好的,斯科特先生,我这里找到您的帐户号码了。

  Please fill out this lost passbook affidavit and list the code word you used when you opened your account.

  请您填写一下这张丢失存折声明书,并写出您开立帐户时所用的暗语。

  S:Oh ,you mean my mother's maiden name?

  斯科特:您是说我母亲婚前的姓名?

  M;Yes,that's right .We'll process this from for you and transfer your funds to a new account .

  经理:对,是这样,我们要为您制作这张表格并把您的资金转移到新开的帐户中去。

  Please note on the affidavit that you'll be required to indemnify the bank ,for any possible losses it may incur as a result of transferring the funds to a new account .

  请在声明书中注明,您将赔偿由于资金转移到新开帐户中去所导致的银行可能遭受的任何损失。

  金融英语:使用付现机

  June Richmond is having trouble working the cash dispenser at the Higashi Bank.

  琼·里奇蒙在银行使用付现机时遇到了麻烦,

  She must ask one of the clerks for help .

  她不得不求助于一位银行职员。

  Richmond:Excuse me ,but I seem to be having trouble with this cash dispenser .

  里奇蒙:对不起,我在使用这台付现机时似乎遇到些麻烦,

  My card is stuck and nothing came out !

  我的卡片被卡住了,而且什么东西也没有从机器里出来。

  Clerk:Well.Let me see if I can help you .Did you push the correct buttons for your secret number?

  职员:噢,我来看看你是否能帮您忙。您输入您的密码时是否按对了按钮?

  R;Yes,I am sure I did.I use my birth date as my secret number .It's easy to remember it that way .

  里奇蒙:是的,我确信这一点。我使用我的出生日期作为我的密码,这样做,很容易记住。

  C;Well,everything seems to be in order. The display board is asking you to enter your secret number again.

  职员:嗯,看起来一切都是正常的。显示板要求您再次输入您的密码,

  Maybe you've made a mistake in pushing the numbers .

  可能您在按密码时出了错。

  R:No,I don't think so .You try it .My secret number is 0315.I was born on March 15.

  里奇蒙:不会的,我认为绝对不会的。您试一试,我的密码是0315,我是3月15日出生的。

  C:Well,I push that number ,but the display board is asking you to enter the secret number one more time .

  职员:好的,我按了这个数码,但是显示板要求您再次输入密码。

  Are you sure you're using the correct secret number ?

  你肯定你使用的密码没有错?

  R:Yes,I'm positive!I use my birth date as the secret number of my account,and my husband uses his birth date as the secret number of his account .

  里奇蒙:是的,我可以肯定。我使用我的出生日期作为我的帐户密码。我丈夫使用它的出生日期作为他的帐户密码。

  C:Well,whose card are you using ?Did you ,by chance ,take your husband's card by mistake ?

  职员:那么,您使用的是谁的卡片呢?会不会碰巧您拿了您丈夫的卡片呢?

  R:There was no mistake! I took his card because he wanted me to get some money from his account .

  里奇蒙:没错,我确实拿了他的卡片,因为他让我从他帐户中取些钱,

  I have my card here in my purse .

  我的卡片就放在我的钱包里。

  C:But ma'am .If you 're using your hushand's card to take money from his account ,

  职员:夫人,可是如果您使用您太夫的卡片从他的帐户中取钱,

  you must use his secret number .

  您就得必须使用他的密码。

  相关文章:

  1.关于银行业务情景对话

  2.金融行业用英语怎么说

  3.金融英语双语阅读两篇

  4.银行工作是做什么的

  5.世界100家著名银行英文名

    4179068