旅游实用英语300句出国必备句子(6)
旅游实用英语:Serving Dishes 上 菜
260.Here is the fried beef with green pepper and onion.
这是胡椒洋葱炒牛肉。
261.And I have ordered another dish----plain fried shrimps.
我还点了另外一道菜——清炒虾仁。
262.It's coming.
就来了。
263.It's sweet and sour pork.
这是糖醋肉。
264.I'm afraid there is a mistake. I ordered a sweet and sour fish.
恐怕弄错了,我要的是糖醋鱼。
266.Excuse me, sir. I ordered the hairy crab, but you gave me the green crab.
对不起,先生。我点是毛蟹,而你给我是青蟹。
267.I'll get you the head-waiter.
我去请主管来。
268.I do apologize for giving you the wrong dish.
给您上错了菜,我实在抱歉。
269.I'll change it immediately for you.
我马上给您换。
270.I'm afraid I don't have enough time to wait for the next crab.
恐怕我没有足够的时间等这道菜。
271.I shall ask the Room Service to serve you a snack at 9:30 tonight, and you'll have your favorite hairy crab.
今晚9 点我请送餐服务部给您奉送一份夜宵,还有您喜欢吃的毛蟹。
272.And now try the green crab if you don't mind.
您如果不介意的话,不妨尝尝这种青蟹。
273.Please take your time and enjoy yourself.
请慢用,祝您用餐满意。
旅游实用英语:Bar Services 酒吧服务
274.An aperitif or some white wine?
一份开胃酒还是一些白葡萄酒?
275.A Sunrise Beer.
一杯日出啤酒。
276.How about our special cocktail?
尝尝我们的特制鸡尾酒怎么样?
277.Do you serve soft drinks?
你们有软饮料吗?
278.But how about a non-alcoholic cocktail?
不过,尝尝不含酒精的鸡尾酒,怎么样?
279.It sounds interesting. I'll take that.
很有趣,我就要这个了。
280.Let's try the draught.
让我们尝尝罐装的吧。
281.What can I make for you tonight?
今晚给您来点儿什么?
282.I'll have a Scotch.
给我来一杯苏格兰威士忌。
283.Give me a Chivas Regal.
给我来一杯Chivas Regal.
284.And how would you like your scotch, straight or on the rock?
您要的苏格兰威士忌要放冰块吗?
285.Now how much do I owe you?
我该付您多少钱?
286.You can hold the payment of the bill until you decide to leave if you like.
您可以等到要走的时候再付账。
287.OK, here is 45 yuan, and you can keep the change.
好,给你45 元。找的钱你可以留下。
288.That's very kind of you. But there is no tipping in China.
谢谢您的好意,先生。但是在中国不准收小费。
旅游实用英语:Handling Complaints 应付抱怨
289. Is anything the matter, sir?
出什么事了吗,先生。
290. Yes, it is my steak.
是的,是我的牛排。
291. What's wrong with it, sir?
您的牛排怎么了,先生?
292.It is too raw. I wanted mine well done.
太生了,我要的是做得熟透的。
293.I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it, sir.
您觉得不好吃,很抱歉,先生。
294.I'll return it to the kitchen and bring you one that's well cooked.
我把这盘送回厨房,再给您拿一盘做得熟透的来。
295.Sorry for the trouble.
对不起,给你添麻烦了。
296.That's perfectly all right.
一点也没有关系。
297.How is your steak this time?
这回怎么样,先生?
298.It is done just right this time.
这回做的口味不错。
299.I'm glad you enjoy it.
很高兴您能喜欢它。
300.I'm very upset at the way I have been treated.
我对我所受到的对待很不满意。
猜你喜欢:
3.常用旅游英语句子