旅游实用英语300句出国必备句子(4)
旅游实用英语:Wake-up Call Service 唤醒服务
171.I'm going to Tianjin early tomorrow morning.
我明天一大早要去天津。
172.So I would like to request an early morning call.
因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。
173.At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?
您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
174.But I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Tianjin
by 10 o'clock.
但我是10 点钟必须赶到天津花园宾馆会议室。
175.That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest.
就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7 点钟上路。
176.In that case, I would like you to call me at 5 ∶45?
那样的话,你们明早5 点45 分叫醒我好吗?
177.OK. So we will wake you up at 5 ∶45 tomorrow morning.
好,那么我们明早5 点45 分叫醒您。
178.Will you do me a favour, Miss?
小姐,能帮个忙吗?
179.I wonder if your hotel has the morning call service.
不知道你们饭店是否有叫早服务。
180.Would you like a morning call?
您要叫醒服务吗?
181.I want to go to the Bund to enjoy the morning scenery there.
我想到外滩去欣赏那儿的景色。
182.At what time do you want me to call you up, sir?
您要我什么时候叫醒您?
183.At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.
请在明早6 点钟。
184.By phone. I don't want to disturb my neighbors.
电话叫醒,我不想吵醒邻居。
旅游实用英语: Checking Out 结 账
185.I'd like to pay my bill now.
我想现在结账。
186.Your name and room number, please?
请问您的姓名和房间号码?
187.Have you used any hotel services this morning?
请问您今天早晨是否用过旅馆内的服务设施?
188.Four nights at 90 US dollors each, and here are the meals that you had
at the hotel. That makes a total of 665 US dollars.
4 个晚上,每晚90 美元,加上膳食费,总共是660 美元。
189.Can I pay by credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
190.Please sign your name here.
请您在这里签名。
191.Excuse me. We're leaving today. I'd like to pay our bills now.
劳驾。我们今天要离去了。我希望现在就把账结清。
192.By the way, I'd like to tell you that the check-out time is 12 ∶00 noon, sir.
先生,顺便告诉您,结账后离开旅馆时间是12 点。
193.How about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend?
这几天您的朋友与您同住费用怎么办呢?
194.Please add to my account.
请记在我的账里。
195.Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel dining room, Mr. Green?
格林先生,今天早晨您是否用过旅馆服务设施,或在旅馆餐厅用过早餐?
196.Yes, my friend and I just had breakfast at the dining room, but we didn't use any services.
是的,我的朋友与我在餐厅刚用过早餐,但是我们没有使用过任何服务设施。
197.The total for the eight days is five hundred sixty yuan and eighty fen.
8 天来总计是560 元8 角。
旅游实用英语:Restaurant Reservation预订座位
198.I'd like to make a reservation for tonight.
我想预定今晚的座位。
199.A table for two, please.
一张两人的桌位。
200.For what time, sir?
什么时候,先生?
201.Around 8 ∶30.
大约8 点30 分。
202.May I have your name please, sir?
可以告诉我你的名字吗,先生?
203.A table for two for this evening at 8 ∶30 for Mr Frank.
204.I would like to book a table for four for next Wednesday,December 23.
我想订一张四人桌,12 月23 日也就是下星期三。
205.What time do you like your table?
您什么时间来用餐?
206.At 8 ∶30 on next Wednesday evening.
下星期三晚上8 点半。
207.Please book it under the name of Mr. Watson.请以华生先生的名义
订餐。
208.We look forward to your visit.
我们盼望着您的光临。
209.I'd like to reserve a table for dinner.
我想预定一个桌位用餐。
210.I'll reserve a table for five at 9 p.m., sir.
先生,我想预订一张5 人的桌位,晚上9 点钟用餐。
211.Oh, any chance of table by window?
有没有可能订靠近窗子的桌位?
212.We look forward to having you with us tonight. Thank you for calling.
我们期待着今晚您来这里。谢谢您来电话。