旅游实用英语300句出国必备句子(2)
旅游实用英语: At the Reception Desk在接待处2
44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.
对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。
45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?
请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?
46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?
47.I'll put in the room number for you later on.
过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。
48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.
您忘了填写离店日期了。
49.And here is your key, Mr. Bradley. Your room number is 1420.
给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。
50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is $ 90.
房间在14 层,每天的房费是90 美元。
51.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.
请务必随时带着它。
52.My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.
我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。
53.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.
我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。
54.I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.
我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。
55.I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension request.
很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。
56.But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.
不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。
57.We have already let your room to another gentleman.
我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。
58.That's no problem at all.
没问题。
旅游实用英语: Bellman应接服务员
59.Is this everything, sir?
这是全部东西吗,先生?
60.Here's the light switch.
这是电灯开关。
61.Here's the closet and there's the bathroom.
这儿是壁柜。这儿是洗澡间。
62.Will there be anything else, sir?
还有什么事吗,先生?
63.Well, if you need anything else, please call room service.
噢,如果你有什么事,请叫房间服务。
64.Let me help you with your luggage.
我来帮您拿行李。
65.It's very kind of you to do so.
你这样做使我很感激。
66.What's your room number, please?
请问您的房间号码?
67.And by the way, could I have a look at your room card?
顺便问一句,我可以看一下您的房卡吗?
68.How do you like this room?
您觉得这个房间怎么样?
69.It's also quite spacious.
房间也很宽敞。
70.Do you mind if I put your luggage by the wardrobe?
我把您的行李搁在衣柜旁边好吗?
71.By the way, could you tell me about your hotel service?
顺便问问,你能不能给我讲一下宾馆服务的情况?
旅游实用英语:At the Information Desk 问讯处1
72.Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse ourselves?
旅馆里有娱乐场所吗?
73.If you want to take a walk, you can go to the garden.
如果您想散步,可以去花园。
74.There is a recreation centre on the ground floor.
在一楼有个娱乐中心。
75.You can play billiards, table tennis, bridge, and go bowling.
76.Is there a place where we can listen to some music?
有听音乐的地方吗?
77.There is a music teahouse where you can enjoy both classical music such as Beethoven, Mozart, Liszt, and modern music, while having some Chinese tea or other soft drinks.
有个音乐茶座,您可以一边欣赏古典音乐,如贝多芬、莫扎特、李斯特的乐曲和现代音乐,一边品尝中国茶和软饮料。
78.Would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room?
请告诉我餐厅每天的服务时间,好吗?
79.From 7 ∶00 a. m. till 10 ∶00 p. m. nearly serving all day long.
从早上七时一直到晚上十时,几乎全天供应。
80.When will the bar and cafe open?
酒吧和咖啡馆什么时间开放?
81.From 3 ∶00 p. m. till midnight.
从下午三点到晚上十二点。
82.Does the guest house offer any other service?
宾馆里还有哪些服务项目?
83.We have a barber shop, a laundry, a store, post and telegram services, a
newspaper stand, a billiard, table tennis, video games and so on.
我们有理发室、洗衣房、小卖部、邮电服务、报刊供应柜、弹
子房、乒乓球和电子游戏。
84.It's jolly good!
这太好了!
85.And where can I have my laundry done?
脏衣服送到哪里去洗?
旅游实用英语:At the Information Desk 问讯处2
86.Madam. What can I do for you?
夫人。我能为您做些什么?
87.I'm looking for a man whose name is John.
我在寻找一位男士,他的名字叫约翰。
88.Could you tell me his room number, please?
请问他的房间号码是多少?
89.I suppose it is 735.
我想他的房间号码是735 号。
90.By the way, please show me where the lift is?
顺便请指点我电梯在什么地方?
91.I need some information about touring Hangzhou.
我想了解关于游览杭州的情况。
92.There are two trains going to Hangzhou every morning, No. 49 and No. 79.
每天早晨有两列火车到杭州,49 次列车和79 次列车。
93.What time does this train leave?
这列火车什么时间发车?
94.Could you get me two tickets for tomorrow here?
你能否在这儿卖给我两张明天的车票?
95.I'm looking for a friend, Mr. Brown. Could you tell me if he is in the hotel?
我在找一位朋友,布朗先生。你能告诉我他是住在这个饭店吗?
96.Just a minute, please. I'll see if he is registered.
请稍等片刻,我看看他是否登记了。
97.They are in suite 705. Let me phone him.
他们住在705 号套房,我来给他打电话。
98.Mr. Brown said he's waiting for you in his room.
布朗先生说他在房间里等您。