旅游实用英语300句出国必备句子(3)
旅游实用英语:Housekeeping客房服务
99.Housekeeping. May I come in?
我是客房的,可以进来吗?
100.When would you like me to do your room, sir?
您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢,先生?
101.You can do it now if you like.
如果您愿意,现在就可以打扫。
102.I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water
我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。
103.I'm sorry that your flask is empty.
很抱歉您的水壶空了。
104.May I do the turn-down service for you now?
现在可以为您收拾房间了吗?
105.Oh, thank you. But you see, we are having some friends over.
噢,谢谢,但你知道我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。
106.Could you come back in three hours?
你能不能过3 小时再来整理?
107.Certainly, madam. I'll let the overnight staff know.
当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。
108.Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom?
请整理一下浴室好吗?
109.I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now.
我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。
110.Besides, please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.
此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。
111.It's growing dark. Would you like me to draw the curtains for you?
天黑下来了,要不要我拉上窗帘?
112.Is there anything I can do for you?
您还有什么事要我做吗?
113.I'm always at your service.
乐意效劳。
旅游实用英语: Laundry Service 洗衣服务
114.Excuse me. Have you any laundry?
对不起,请问有没有要洗的衣服?
115.The laundryman is here to collect it.
洗衣房服务员来这儿收要洗的衣服了。
116.If you have any, please jus leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.
如果您有衣服要洗,请放在浴室门后的洗衣袋里。
117.Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed, washed, dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.
请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫,水洗,干洗或缝补,还要写明何时需要取衣服。
118.What if there is any laundry damage?
如果你们洗衣时损坏了衣服怎么办?
119.In such a case, the hotel should certainly pay for it.
如果是这样,饭店当然应该赔偿。
120.Could you send someone up for my laundry, please?
请问,你们能派人来收要洗的衣服吗?
121.A valet will be up in a few minutes.
洗熨工马上就到。
122.Will the color run in the wash?
洗衣时会掉色吗?
123.We'll dry-clean the dress.
我们将干洗这条裙子。
124.We'll stitch it before washing.
我们会在洗之前把衬里缝好。
125.When can I have my laundry back?
我何时能取回洗的衣服呢?
126.But would you like express service or same-day?
不过,您是要快洗服务还是当日取?
127.I'd like this sweater to be washed by hand in cold water.
这件毛衣要用冷水手洗。
旅游实用英语:Settling Guests' complaints 处理投诉
128.Can you change the room for me? It's too noisy.
能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。
129.My wife was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made.
我妻子被运送行李的电梯发出的嘈杂声弄醒了几次。
130.She said it was too much for her.
她说这使她难以忍受。
131.I'm awfully sorry, sir.
非常对不起,先生。
132.I do apologize.
我向您道歉。
133.No problem, sir.
没问题,先生。
134.We'll manage it, but we don't have any spare room today.
我们会尽力办到,但是今天我们没有空余房间。
135.Could you wait till tomorrow?
等到明天好吗?
136.I hope we'll be able to enjoy our stay in a quiet suite tomorrow evening and have a sound sleep.
我希望明天晚上我们能呆在一套安静的房间里睡个好觉。
137.And if there is anything more you need, please let us know.
如果还需要别的什么东西,请告诉我们。
138.The light in this room is too dim.
这房间里的灯光太暗了。
139.Please get me a brighter one.
请给我换个亮的。
140.Certainly, sir. I'll be back right away.
好的,先生,我马上就回来。
141.The room is too cold for me. I feel rather cold when I sleep.
这房间太冷了,我睡觉时感到很冷。
旅游实用英语:Maintenance 维修服务
142.There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.
我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了点毛病。
143.We'll send someone to repair it immediately.
我们会马上派人来修的。
144.What's the trouble?
哪儿坏啦?
145.The toilet doesn't flush.
抽水马桶不放水了。
146.Let me see. Oh, it's clogged.
让我看看。噢,堵住了。
147.The water tap drips all night long.
水龙头一整夜滴水。
148.Some part needs to be replaced. I will be back soon.
有个零件要换了。我片刻就来。
149.Ah, I'm afraid there's something wrong with the TV.
噢,电视机好像有些毛病。
150.The picture is wobbly.
图像不稳定。
151.I'm sorry. May I have a look at it?
很遗憾,我可以看看吗?
152.I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department.
我去请维修部的电工来。
153.We can have it repaired.
我们能找人修理。
154.Please wait just a few minutes.
请稍等几分钟。
155.The TV set is not working well.
电视机有毛病了。
Lesson 12 At the Barbers and Beauty Salon理发店与美容厅 Key Sentences
156.I'd like to have my hair cut.
我想理个发。
157.How do you want it?
您想理什么式样的?
158.Just a trim, and cut the sides fairly short, but not so much at the back.
修剪一下就行了。两边剪短些,但后面不要剪得太多。
159.Nothing off the top?
顶上不要剪吗?
160.Well, a little off the top.
嗯,稍微剪一点。
161.Would you like a shave or shampoo?
您要不要修面或洗头?
162.I want a haircut and a shave, please.
我想理发和修面。
163.Very well, and how would you like your haircut, sir?
好的,您喜欢什么发式?
164.Do you want me to trim your moustache?
要我为您修剪一下小胡子吗?
165.Well, could you cut a little more off the temple?
好,能不能把两边鬓角再剪短些?
166.Is that satisfactory?
您看这样满意吗?
167.Anything else I can do for you?
还要我为您做些什么吗?
168.I want a facial.
我想做面部美容。
169.Most facials start with a thorough cleansing.
面部美容大都是先彻底清洁面部皮肤。
170.I'll take the half-hour facial with make-up.
我要做半小时美容外加化妆