学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

常用的英语简单的口语对话

诗盈分享

  一些简单的英语对话我们让我们更快的练习好英语哦,今天小编就给大家参考一下英语口语,欢迎大家来参考哦

  The Music Industry 音乐界

  Hana: Alright, so Ben, what do you think about the music industry recently?

  哈娜:好,本,你怎么看最近的音乐界?

  Ben: Recently? Actually, you know I don't really listen to the radio so I'm not really sure about popular music, but one thing I do is I read a lot about music news, so one thing I've been noticing is with all of these new programs and websites like iTunes, Spotify, the free music ...

  本:最近的音乐界?实际上,你知道我不常听广播,所以我不太了解流行音乐,不过我会浏览大量音乐新闻,我一直在关注新程序还有iTunes、Spotify等网站以及免费音乐……

  Hana: Like YouTube yeah?

  哈娜:比如YouTube?

  Ben: YouTube. Yeah, YouTube as well. Like sometimes musicians, we don't ... No one buys CDs anymore.

  本:YouTube。对,还有YouTube。有时音乐家,我们不……现在没人再买CD了。

  Hana: No.

  哈娜:对。

  Ben: Right? When was the last time you bought a CD? Do you remember?

  本:对吧?你上次买CD是什么时候?你还记得吗?

  Hana: I don't even remember. Probably like ten years ago.

  哈娜:我不记得了。大概是10年前吧。

  Ben: Right, so like with the internet and the increase of everyone having high speed internet all around the world, I think the industry is changing a lot, especially for musicians and how they get paid.

  本:好,随着互联网的发展,现在世界上所有人的网速都很快,我认为音乐界改变了很多,尤其是对音乐家以及他们得到报酬的方式来说。

  Hana: Yeah, true.

  哈娜:对,没错。

  Ben: It's interesting in that kind of way, but I think it's a little ... I think we need to change how we pay musicians because people can't make money anymore.

  本:这值得注意,不过我认为……我认为我们应该改变支付音乐家报酬的方式,因为他们现在挣不到钱了。

  Hana: No.

  哈娜:嗯。

  Ben: Used to sell CDs and receive a profit from that, but now people are on YouTube downloading music illegally.

  本:以前他们通过出售CD可以得到收益,但是现在人们都在Youtube上非法下载音乐。

  Hana: Yes.

  哈娜:对。

  Ben: Do you remember those programs that people ... What were they called? Like they were like downloader ... Peer to peer downloading software programs, like I think one of them was called Napster. It was one of the biggest ...

  本:你记得那些程序吗?那些是什么来着?就是那种下载程序,点对点下载软件程序,其中一个程序是Napster。这是最大的下载程序之一……

  Hana: Was it?

  哈娜:是吗?

  Ben: Yeah, yeah. It was huge.

  本:对,是的。这个程序很受欢迎。

  Hana: Okay.

  哈娜:好。

  Ben: You would download this ... I remember, it was about 15 years ago. You would download the program onto your computer and you'd search for something. Let's say Madonna, which was actually my first song that I ever downloaded illegally was Madonna because I liked her when I was a kid.

  本:我记得大约15年前就能通过这些程序下载音乐了。你可以把音乐下载到电脑上,还可以进行搜索。我第一首非法下载的歌是麦当娜的歌曲,因为我小时候很喜欢麦当娜。

  Hana: Okay.

  哈娜:好。

  Ben: Before my punk days.

  本:在我玩朋克乐之前。

  Hana: Alright. Right.

  哈娜:好,好的。

  Ben: So yeah, you type in the name of the artist you want to listen to and you'd down ... All these songs come up that people have placed on the internet.

  本:输入你想听的音乐家的名字,然后下载。你可以搜索出人们放到网上的所有歌曲。

  Hana: Right.

  哈娜:对。

  Ben: And you can download that and you can keep it and listen to it as many times as you want for free.

  本:你可以下载并保存这些歌曲,可以想听多少遍就听多少遍,而且都是免费的。

  Hana: Yeah.

  哈娜:对。

  Ben: And you didn't pay ... I didn't pay Madonna anything.

  本:你没有支付……我没有付麦当娜任何钱。

  Hana: No.

  哈娜:没有。

  Ben: Right? In that way, I think the music industry has changed a lot.

  本:对吧?我认为从这一点来说,音乐界改变了很多。

  Hana: Yeah, I think so.

  哈娜:对,我也是这么认为的。

  Ben: Yeah, yeah. I'm not sure if it's good or bad, probably bad.

  本:嗯,对。我不确定这是好事还是坏事,可能是坏事。

  Hana: You think?

  哈娜:你认为是坏事?

  Ben: For artists I think it's not good.

  本:我认为对艺术家来说并不好。

  Hana: For artists. Yeah.

  哈娜:对艺术家来说,对。

  Ben: Especially if they're not as popular, so if they do not have a very big record deal.

  本:尤其是如果艺术家并不太出名的话,如果他们的唱片合约并不重要的话。

  Hana: Yeah.

  哈娜:对。

  Are you good with children? 你和孩子相处的好吗?

  Hannah: Hi! This is Hanna, from Australia.

  汉娜:嗨!我是汉娜,来自澳大利亚。

  Paul: And this is Paul, from South Korea.

  保罗:我是保罗,来自韩国。

  Hannah: So, Paul! Are you good with children?

  汉娜:保罗,你和孩子相处的好吗?

  Paul: I think I'm good with children.

  保罗:我自认为和孩子相处的很好。

  Hannah: Oh, really?

  汉娜:哦,真的吗?

  Paul: I really enjoy hanging out with them. Some people say I'm a bit childish, that's why I get along with kids so well.

  保罗:我非常喜欢和孩子们一起玩。有些人说我有点儿孩子气,可能那就是我能和孩子友好相处的原因。

  Hannah: Oh, really?

  汉娜:哦,是吗?

  Paul: Oh yeah, I do enjoy hanging out with them. I mean, the way they play...

  保罗:对,我真的很喜欢和孩子们一起玩。我的意思是,他们玩的方式……

  Hannah: Yeah?

  汉娜:什么?

  Paul: Like throwing balls at each other, and like all the sports and all the toys...

  保罗:比如互相扔球,还有各种运动和玩具……

  Hannah: Yeah, you seem like the kind of guy who gets along well with children, actually.

  汉娜:嗯,你看起来确实是和孩子相处很好的那类人。

  Paul: I do. I do.

  保罗:没错,我是。

  Have you ever been stopped by the police? 你被警察拦停过吗?

  Paul: Hello, I'm Paul from South Korea.

  保罗:大家好,我是保罗,来自韩国。

  Hanna: And I'm Hanna from Australia.

  汉娜:我是汉娜,来自澳大利亚。

  Paul: So Hanna, have you ever been stopped by police before?

  保罗:汉娜,你被警察拦停过吗?

  Hanna: Ah, yeah, actually I have once. I got a speeding ticket one time.

  汉娜:啊,有过,我有被警察拦停过一次。当时我收到了张超速罚单。

  Paul: Were you driving?

  保罗:你在驾驶吗?

  Hanna: Yeah, I was driving a scooter, and well I was going a little bit too fast. And the police ...

  汉娜:对,当时我骑着一辆小型摩托车行驶在路上,我的速度有点儿快。警察……

  Paul: "A little bit too fast".

  保罗:“有点儿快”。

  Hanna: A little bit too fast, and the police were around the corner and they have the speed camera and they picked me up on that and pulled me over and ...

  汉娜:速度有点儿快,警察在拐角那里,他们有超速监控摄像机,我被监控拍到了,所以警察让我靠边停车……

  Paul: Did you pay a find?

  保罗:你付罚款了吗?

  Hanna: Yes. I did. I had to pay a fine, and I was very sad to do that.

  汉娜:嗯,我付了。我必须交罚款,我对此感到很难过。

  Paul: Yeah, I don't like the paying money part.

  保罗:嗯,我也不喜欢交罚款。

  Hanna: OK, maybe you shouldn't drive then.

  汉娜:嗯,也许你不应该开车。

  Paul: I can drive, but I'm not going to drive that fast.

  保罗:我可以开车,不过我不会开那么快。

  Hanna: OK. Then maybe you should drive, safely and slowly.

  汉娜:好吧。那也许你应该开车,确保安全,慢慢开。

  Paul: Safely and slowly.

  保罗:确保安全,慢慢开。

  Hanna: OK.

  汉娜:对。


常用的英语简单的口语对话相关文章:

1.常用英语口语对话句子

2.简单英语情景对话练习

3.常用英语口语对话:说说你的早餐

4.关于日常生活英语对话大全

5.2人英语口语对话 幽默简单5分钟

    4165015