职场英文口语:特殊的圣诞节
英语在职场的沟通越来越普变,如果英语口语不好的话,对工作很有影响。而且职场英语口语有其专业性,对口语的使用者也会有更高的要求,所以对英语口语不好的小伙伴如何提升职场英语口语是一个迫切需要解决的问题。今天就和大家一起来分享一篇职场英文口语:特殊的圣诞节,希望能帮到大家。
职场英文口语:特殊的圣诞节(一)
Give me your contact details and we’ll ring you firstthing in the morning.
你只需要给我联系详情,明早我们第一件事就给你打电话。
Things have worked out well for the team at Tip TopTrading.
Tip Top Trading小组现在进展很顺利了。
Now it’s time to enjoy the ball and let their hairdown… I mean enjoy themselves.
现在是时候来享受舞会,让他们把头发放下来...我的意思是玩的开心。
It’s amazing. I can’t believe it’s you, Denise.
真是惊人。我不敢相信这就是你,Denise。
Do you fancy dinner later so we can catch up on old times?Oh lovely.
你喜欢晚餐后我们追忆旧时光吗?Oh很好啊。
So Tom, it looks like we’ll get our bonuses after all.
所以啊Tom,看起来我们会拿到奖金了。
It means you can spend yours on buying us a new washing machine to wash your socks!
我的意思是你可以拿你的奖金来买一台洗衣机洗你的袜子了!
Great.Let’s drink to that!(Tom is sick)That’s my wedding dress!
太好了。让我们为此干杯!(Tom在呕吐)那是我的婚纱!
Oh well. Tom has certainly made his mark at the Christmas ball!
好的。Tom肯定在圣诞舞会上留下他的印记!
I wonder what challenges next year will bring for the team at Tip Top Trading.
我想知道下一年的挑战会给 Tip Top Trading的小组带来什么。
Thanks for listening and happy Christmas!Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
谢谢收听,圣诞快乐!圣诞节快乐,新年好!
职场英文口语 特殊的圣诞节(二)
Whatever. Hey, what are you doing in a weddingdress Anna?
不管。嘿,Anna,你穿着婚纱干什么啊?
Excuse me ladies. I love your dress. I’ve beenmeaning to speak to you all evening.
不好意思女士。我喜欢这个裙子。我整个晚上都一直想和你说话。
You’re from Tip Top Trading, aren’t you?Yes!Goodgood.
你来自Tip Top Trading公司,对吧?是啊!不错不错。
Your Imperial Lemon comes highly recommendedand I really need some for my Christmas displays at all my restaurants.
你们公司的帝国柠檬高度推荐,而且我真的需要这个圣诞的时候在我所有的餐馆展示。
I know it’s a bit short notice… but could you…?
我知道这时间有点短...但你能...?
Yes! I mean, yes, of course we can help.
是的!我的意思是,当然我们可以提供帮助。
Just give me your contact details and we’ll ring you first thing tomorrow.
你只需要给我联系详情,明早我们第一件事就给你打电话。
Well, that’s splendid. My name’s Frank Singleton. Here’s my card.
好的,那太好了。我的名字是Tip Top Trading。这是我的名片。
Frank? It can’t be… is that really you?Has Denise finally found true love?
Frank? 不可能...真的是你吗?Denise最终找到真爱了吗?
Has Anna made a deal that will guarantee a bonus for the team?
Anna做成这笔生意了吗,保证整个项目组的奖金?
And has Tom drunk too much?
还有Tom喝太多了吗?
Here’s a reminder of some of the phrases Anna used:
这是Anna用的一些短语的提示:
We’re operating in tough economic conditions.
我们公司现在经济条件很困难。
We need to meet our sales targets.Pull your socks up!
我们要达到我们的销售目标你要更加努力!
You shouldn’t mix business with pleasure.
你不应该把生意和乐趣混为一谈。