学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>商务英语>

成都实用商务英语口语

长思分享

  商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些成都实用商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。

  成都实用商务英语口语如下:

  那么你有何提议?

  And what’s your motion?

  我提议升级我们的生产线。

  I move that our product line need to be updated.

  I make a motion to update our product line.

  现在已有一个动议了,有人附议吗?

  Now we have a motion on the floor. Is there a second?

  附议

  Seconded.

  这项动议已经有人附议。如果没有其他意见,我要提付表决了。赞成的人请举手。

  The motion has been seconded. If there’s no more discussion , I’ll call the question .All those in favor please raise your hand.

  一致通过。

  It’s unanimous.

  让我们继续下一项议题。

  Let’s move on to the next item on the agenda.

  你们对此有什么看法?

  What are your thoughts/views on this?

  What do you think of this?

  How do you feel about this?

  我认为有必要装修我们的办公室。

  I think it necessary to decorate our offices.

  我不同意。那只是浪费钱。

  I disagree. It’s just a waste of money.

  我建议投票表决。

  I suggest we put this issue on the vote.

  I suggest we take a vote on this issue.

  I suggest we vote on this issue.

  好主意。

  Good idea.

  好了,有九票赞成,五票反对,一票弃权。

  Well, there’re nine affirmative votes five negative votes and one abstention.

  我认为我们应该重组销售部。

  I think we should shake up our sales department.

  I think our sales department needs to be shaken up.

  我赞成。

  I go along with that.

  I agree.

  I’m in favor of it.

  我们需要一个更有魄力的经理领导销售部。

  We need a more enterprising manager to head up the sales department.

  我认为将他免职是不合适的。他已经当了几年的销售部经理。

  I don’t think it proper to dismiss him. He has been the sales manager for several years.

  我们只关心业绩,而不是资历,我们已经很久没有新生意上资历门了。

  We only care about achievements rather than seniority, and there has been little new business coming in for long.

  但是他勤奋、有责任心,精通业务。而且.,我们的销售额巳增3%.长了3%。

  But he is industrious, responsible, and practiced in business. In addition, our sales have increased by 3%.

  好吧。那就再给他次机会。

  OK. Let’s give him another chance.

  下一项是财务报告。现在由财务主管发言。

  The next item is the financial report. Now the treasurer has the floor.

  谢谢。我想大家都已经看过损益表了。下面我来解释一下。

  Thank you. I assume everybody has looked over/previewed the profit and loss statement. Then I’ll make an explanation.

  为什么上面没有公司的货款?

  Why doesn’t it include the payment by BCD company?

  这个报表是在月底做的,他们的支票晚了几天进账,所以错过了截止日。 ,.

  The statement is made at the end of the month and their check was a few days late, so it missed the cut off point.

  在下个月的报表上能看到这笔货款吗?

  Will the payment be shown in the next month report?

  是的。

  Yes.

  项目进展得怎么样?

  How’s the project going?

  嗯,坦白地说,我们落后了。

  Well, frankly speaking,

  we’re running behind.

  we’re behind schedule .

  请告诉我们项目完成到什么程度了?

  Would you please tell us the the completion status

  当然。已经完成了60%。

  Sure. It’s 60% done.

  能按时完成吗?

  我想是。

    527573