学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

英语饭桌情景对话阅读带翻译

燕妮分享

  在英语考试的听力中,我们需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些英语饭桌情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!

  英语饭桌情景对话

  Mr. White take a seat, please ,and Mr.Black ,here ,please.

  怀特先生,请坐,布莱克先生,请坐这儿。

  Thank you.

  谢谢

  What would you like to drink,beer, champagne, wine ,or Maotai?

  你们想喝点什么,啤酒,香槟,葡萄酒,还是茅台?

  Beer, please.

  啤酒

  What's Maotai?

  茅台是什么?

  It's a kind of spirits, a real Chinese specialty, but it is a bit strong.

  它是一种烈性酒,真正的中国特产,但是度数有点偏高。

  In that case, I'd prefer beer too.

  那么,我也喝啤酒。

  But some people say that it is a shame to leave China without doing three things-going to the Great Wall, eating Beiging duck and drinking Maotai.

  但是一些人说,如果不做下面三件事而离开中国,是一件非常遗憾的事,那就是:参观长城,吃北京烤鸭和喝茅台酒。

  Really? OK, I'll take a sip later.

  真的吗?好吧,我等会尝一点。

  What would you like ,Chinese food or Western food?

  你们是想吃中餐,还是西餐?

  Chinese food, please.

  中餐吧

  Me ,too.

  我也是

  Would you like to use chopsticks?

  你们想用筷子吗?

  Yes, of course, As the saying goes, When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

  当然想,俗话说入乡随俗。

  Although I can't get long with them, I'd like to learn to handle them.

  尽管我不会用筷子,但我想学着用它们。

  How about you, Mr.Black?

  你呢,布莱克先生?

  I'd like to use chopsticks, too.

  我也想用筷子

  Since this is the first time for you to come to China.

  因为这是你们第一次来到中国。

  I'd like to recommend some real Chinese dishes to you.

  我想给你们介绍一些真正的中国菜。

  Real Chinese dishes cuisine places stress on color, smell taste form and sound.

  真正的中国烹调强调色、香、味、形、声。

  May I take your order?

  请问,点什么菜?

  Yes, sweet-and-sour fish, bean curd with minced pork in chili sauce, chicken velet, braised beef in brown sauce duck wrapped in lotus leaves,

  糖醋鱼、麻辣豆腐、芙蓉鸡片、红烧牛肉、荷叶包鸭、

  four vegetale delicacies bowl of three delicious ingredients soup ,and three tins of Qindao beer.

  素烧四宝、三鲜汤,以及三听青岛啤酒。

  I'll get the dishes for you right now.

  我马上就把菜端来。

  after the dishes are served.

  上菜后

  The dishes really look inviting.

  这些菜看起来真诱人。

  What beautiful colors! Let's take a picture first.

  多么美的颜色!我们先照张像吧。

  Please help yourselves to what you like, Let's drink the beer.

  请随便吃菜。我们喝啤酒吧。

  Here is to your health.

  为你们的健康干杯!

  To your health.

  为你们的健康干杯!

  And to our friendship and cooperation.

  为我们的友谊和合作干杯!

  The dishes are really colorful ,fragrant, delicious, and presentable.

  这些菜真是色香味形俱全

  After I go back to America, I'm sure I'll often go to the Chinese restaurants.

  回美国后,我肯定会经常上中国餐馆的。

  I'm glad that both of you like the Chinese food. Still want some more?

  我很高兴你们都喜欢中国菜。还要点什么吗?

  No, thanks. I'm positively full.

  不,谢谢,我真的吃饱了。

  Me. too.

  我也是。

  In that case, I'll go to pay for the bill and you stay here still I came back.

  那么,我去结帐,你们在这儿等我。

  Thank you for the wonderful dinner.

  谢谢你这顿精美的晚餐。

  Thanks,

  谢谢

  Don't mention it.

  不客气

  上述英语饭桌情景对话笔记

  Spirits

  烈性酒

  Chinese speciality

  中国特产

  A shame

  一件遗憾的事

  Chinese food

  中餐

  Western food

  西餐

  When in Rome ,do as the Romans do.

  入乡随俗

  Place stress on.

  强调

  May I take your order?

  你点什么菜?

  Here is to your health.

  为你的健康干杯

  I'm positively full.

  我真的吃饱了。

  英语饭桌情景对话: At the Table 在餐桌上

  Prefessional Terms

  专业术语

  chili

  辣椒

  homemade

  自制的

  dressing

  化妆品

  delicious

  美味的

  recipe

  食谱

  Won't you have some of the chicken in chili sauce.

  多吃点麻辣子鸡。

  Yes, thanks, It looks enticing .

  好吧,谢谢。这看起来真诱人。

  How do you make it?

  这是怎么做的?

  I use some special homemade dressings.

  我用的是自己调制的调味品。

  My mother told me how to make it.

  按母亲告诉我的方法做的。

  It's really delicious.

  真香。

  I'm glad you like it.

  我很高兴你喜欢它。

  When you cook Chinese food, do you follow recipes from books?

  你们做菜时,按照书上的菜谱做吗?

  Sometimes we use recipes, but mainly we learn to cook by experience.

  有时我们用菜谱,但主要是靠经验做。

  My mother is a great cook , but she never any recipes.

  我母亲的菜做的相当好,但她从不用任何菜谱。

  I always learn to cook by using recipes, but I'm still a poor cook.

  我总是靠菜谱来学烹饪,但至今我做菜还是很差。

  Help yourself to some more steak and eggs, please.

  多吃点牛排和鸡蛋吧。

  Don't stand on ceremony.

  别客气

  I never do with my friends.

  在朋友面前,我从不讲客气。

  In fact, I feel quite at home.

  事实上,我很随意

  Have some more soup. please.

  多喝点汤吧。

  I'm afraid I've had enough.

  恐怕我已经够了

  Allow me to pour you another cup of beer.

  让我再给你倒一杯啤酒。

  No, thanks, I don't want anything more.

  不用了,谢谢,我不能再吃了。

  I've had an excellent dinner.

  我已经吃了一顿非常好的晚餐了。

  I'm glad to hear that.

  我很高兴听你这样说。

  I think we should get together again sometime.

  我想什么时候我们应该再聚一次。

  Yes, that is a great idea.

  好,这个主意不错。

  notes

  笔记

  homemade dressing

  自制调味品

  follow recipes

  按菜谱做菜

  stand on ceremony

  讲客气

  feel quite at home

  感到很自在

  Tips On Reception of Foreigners

  外事接待注意事项

  英语饭桌席间礼节

  Most westerners-particularly most Americans-are not nearly as concerned about protocol in social matters as Chinese people are.

  大多数西方人,尤其是美国人,不象中国人那样注重社交场合的礼节。

  but there are still a few Western custom which are extremely important which you should try at all times to observe.

  但是还是有一些西方习俗非常重要,你得时刻注意它们。

  Keep your mouth closed while chewing ,and makes as little noise as possible.

  咀嚼食物时要双唇紧闭,尽量不要发出声音。

  And don't talk with food in your mouth.

  口中有食物时不要讲话。

  You'd better not leave the napkin on the table.

  最好不把餐巾放在餐桌上。

  Put in on your lap where it's supposed to protect your clothes from spilled food or used to wipe your hands or mouth when necessary.

  而是把它放在膝盖上,用来保护你的衣服不被食物溅脏,或者需要时用来擦手或嘴。

  Don't put your own utensils (fork ,knife , spoon) into a serving bowl.

  不要把你的餐具放入盛菜的碗中。

  Use the utensil in the bowl (a large spoon or fork) to put some of the food on your own plate , and then return the serving utensil to the bowl.

  用碗中的餐具把食物盛入你的碟中,然后再把盛菜的餐具放入碗中。

  Don't spit food anywhere.

  不要随处吐东西。

  If you have bones in your mouth, you should take them out with your fingers and place them on the edge of your plate, but never on the table of floor.

  如果你口里有骨头,应该用手指把它们取出,放在你自己碟子的边上,而不是放在桌面或地板上。

  Don't drink soup out of a bowl.

  不要抱着碗喝汤

  Use a spoon

  而是要用汤勺

  And never lift your plate or bowl off the table while eating.

  进餐时,不要把碗碟端离桌面。

  Don't reach across the table in front of another person.

  不要横跨桌面或在他人面前取食。

  Ask someone to pass whatever you want.

  而是要把别人把你所需的递过来。

  You can say please pass me the or Could trouble you for the?

  你可以说,“请把……递给我。”或者说“能劳驾你把……给我吗?”

  Never put nut shells , fruit peelings ,etc, on the floor.

  不要把果壳或果皮等丢在地上。

  Put them in a plate or ashtray ,etc....

  而要放入碟子或烟灰缸等里面。

  And don't sneeze or blow your nose anywhere except into a handkerchief or Kleenex.

  不要随处打喷嚏或擤鼻涕,而是要对着手巾或者卫生纸。

  If you cough, cover your mouth with your hand.

  咳嗽时,用手捂住嘴巴。

  Generally speaking ,when foreighers come to China ,they are interested in eating Chinese food, and the local specialites.

  通常说来,外国人到中国时,他们对吃中国菜或者地方特产很感兴趣。

  They may like using chopsticks, but some may still prefer to use a knife and fork.

  他们或许会喜欢用筷子,有些人可能还是要用刀子或叉子,

  The best way is to set the table with chopsticks as well as knives ,forks and spoons.

  最好的方法是在桌上同时摆上筷子、刀子、叉子和勺子。

  As far as dressing at a dinner is concerned, men normal wear a dark suit , and women can often wear a formal dress grown.

  就用餐时的衣着而言,通常男士得穿深色套装,女士则穿正式衣裙。

  Sometimes , foreigners ,especially Americans , dress less formally.

  有时候,外国人,尤其是美国人,穿着不太正规。

  It should not be seen as rude, but as friendly and familiar.

  这不能看作是粗鲁,而是友好、熟悉的表现。


猜你喜欢:

1.餐厅英语情景对话大全

2.餐厅点菜英语对话阅读

3.餐厅英语情景对话带翻译

4.关于饭店的英语对话阅读

5.餐厅点餐英语情景对话

6.关于餐厅吃饭英语对话

    147832