餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译
出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,其实当你还没迈进外国境内的时候就已经需要了,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些餐厅点餐英语情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
餐厅点餐英语情景对话1
Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.
如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。
Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?
云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?
Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.
大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。
Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?
如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?
Dashan: I can't decide.
大山:我定不下来。
Server: Are you ready to order?
服务员:可以点菜了吗?
Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.
如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。
Yunbo: I'd like the same.
云波:我也要一份。
Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.
大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。
Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?
服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?
Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.
三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。
Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?
服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?
Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.
大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。
Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.
云波:我要米饭。
Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也要米饭。
Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.
服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。
Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.
云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。
Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.
大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。
Yunbo: What's pasta salad?
云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?
Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.
大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。
Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.
大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。
Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.
如梅:闻起来好香啊。
Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.
大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。
Rumei: Thanks.
如梅:谢谢。
Dashan: You're welcome.
大山:不客气。
Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.
如梅:啊,味道好香啊。
餐厅点餐英语情景对话2
Waiter: Hello, I’ll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with something to drink?你好,我是你们今天的服务生。首先能给二位来点喝的吗?
Ralph: Yes. I’ll have iced tea, please.好的,我要冰茶。
Anna: And I’ll have lemonade.我要柠檬汁。
Waiter: OK. Are you ready to order, or do you need a few minutes?好的,你们是现在点菜还是我几分钟之后再来?
Ralph: I think we’re ready. I’ll have the tomato soup to start, and the roast beef with mashed potatoes and peas.我们这就点菜。我要西红柿汤,还有配有土豆泥和和豌豆的烤牛肉。
Waiter: How do you want the beef — rare, medium or well done?你的牛肉要几分熟,生的,六分熟还是全熟的?
Ralph: Well done, please.全熟的。
Anna: And I’ll just have the fish, with potatoes and a salad.我要鱼,土豆和沙拉。
餐厅点餐英语情景对话3
A:May I take your order?
A:可以点菜了吗?
B:What would you like, Miss Tang?
B:您想吃点什么,唐小姐?
C:Well, (Pointing to the menu) I'll take this and this.
C:嗯,(指着菜单)我要这个和这个。
B:I'd like a steak and some French fries. Er... may I see the wine list, please?
B:我要一份牛排和一些薯条。嗯…可以给我看一下酒单吗?
A:Here you are.
A:给您。
B:A bottle of red wine, please.
B:来一瓶红葡萄酒吧。
A:Anything else?
A:还要点别的吗?
B:No, thank you. That's all.
B:不要了,谢谢,就这些。
猜你喜欢:
5.英语情景对话大全