关于饭店的英语对话阅读
对话课堂教学是实现课程理念的主要途径之一,是实现师生平等一种形式。英语对话课堂教学更是如此。学习啦小编整理了关于饭店的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于饭店的英语对话一
服务员:
What can I do for you?
我能为你做什么吗?
安妮:
I saw the notice. I am here to employ a position.
我看了告示,我是来这应聘工作的。
服务员:
Oh, please wait for a moment. Our manager is busy at this moment.
哦,请稍等,我们经理现在在忙。
安妮:
Fine, could I ask you some questions?
可以,我能问你一些问题吗?
服务员:
Of course.
当然。
安妮:
The notice said that your provide board and lodging, right?
告示上说你们提供食宿,对吗?
服务员:
Yes.
是的。
安妮:
How late are you open?
你们营业到几点?
服务员:
It's usually at 10 o'clock, but if comes to the holiday, the time will be put off half an hour.
一般是十点,如果碰到假日,会推迟半个小时。
安妮:
It seems that you providing board and lodging are necessary.
看起来提供食宿是必须的呢。
关于饭店的英语对话二
conversation in a restaurant 餐厅里的对话
hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later
(过了一会儿)
emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
hugh: thanks very much
休:谢谢!
emma: are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
hugh: yeah i think i am actually. could i just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
emma: that's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
hugh: yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could i have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
emma: chicken.
埃玛:…鸡肉…
hugh: and just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
emma: boiled potatoes, ok?
埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。
hugh: thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
emma: ok.
艾玛:好的
关于饭店的英语对话三
客人:
Hey, waiter, come here.
嘿,服务员,过来。
服务员:
What is the matter,sir?
怎么了,先生?
客人:
I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.
我要投诉,找你们经理来。
服务员:
Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?
先生,有什么地方不满意吗?
客人:
Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.
看这汤,上面漂着一只苍蝇。
服务员:
That is impossible, I have checked it carefully.
不可能啊,我仔细检查过了呀。
客人:
Anyway, I want to see your manager.
不管怎样,我要见你们经理。
服务员:
OK, I go to find our manager.
好,我去找经理。
客人:
I need you give me a reasonable explanation.
我需要你们给我个合理的解释。
服务员:
We will, please wait a moment.
会的,请稍等。
看了“关于饭店的英语对话”的人还看了: