WTO商务谈判常用英语
学习啦小编为大家整理了WTO商务谈判常用英语,希望对你有帮助哦!
一、
1、Thanks. By the way, do you have any plans for tonight?
谢谢。顺便问一下,今晚有什么安排吗?
2、None whatsoever. Im at your disposal.
一点儿也没有呢。我得听你安排。
3、Why dont we have dinner together to celebrate the success of our first deal. There is a very nice restaurant round the corner.
咱们一起吃晚饭,庆祝我们的首次交易成功,好不好?附近有一家饭店非常不错。
4、Id love to!
太好了!
5、Excuse me, are you Mr. Pierre from Paris?
请问,哪一位是从巴黎来的皮埃尔先生?
6、Please remember to use both English and Chinese versions and both versions should be equally valid.
请记住用中英两种文字缮制合同,两种文本同样有效。
7、Naturally. Each of us keeps one original and two copies.
那是当然。我们每人保留一份正本和两份副本。
8、Then Ill come along two days later to put my signature on it.
那么两天后我再来签字。
9、Good.
好的。
10、Well Mr.Chen, its been very pleasant talking with you.
陈先生,跟您谈话真是非常愉快。
11、Your L/C must be opened at least one month before the time of shipment, otherwise we wouldnt be able to catch the ship.
你方信用证必须在装货前一个月开出,否则我们将赶不上船。
12、No problem. Ill have the covering L/C opened as soon as I get back.
没问题。我一回去,就马上安排开立有关信用证。
13、Fine. Im very glad our negotiations have arrived at a successful conclusion.
好,我很高兴我们的谈判取得了成功。
14、Me too. I hope this initial deal will result in further transactions between us.
我也是。我希望这首笔生意会带来更多的交易。
15、Of course. We will have the Sales Contract made out in two days.
当然了。两天后销售合同就准备好。
二、
1、Shall we fix a time for a talk?
我们能定个时间谈谈吗?
2、All right.
可以。
3、Im a foreign trade worker of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation.
我是中国纺织品进出口公司的业务员。
4、I was assigned to negotiate business with you.
公司委托我和你们具体洽谈业务。
5、Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White.
我先给您介绍一下,这位是怀特先生。
6、Not too bad. Thank you.
还可以。
7、You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.
今天您先休息休息,业务的事咱们明天再谈。
8、Fine.
好的。
9、Arent you Mr. Smith from the U.S.?
您是从美国来的史密斯先生吧?。
10、Yes, I am.
是的。
11、Yes, I am.
我就是。
12、I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.
我在中国机械进出口公司工作。
13、Whats your name, please?
您贵姓?
14、My name is Zhang.
我姓张。
15、Did you have a good journey?
您一路上还好吧?
三、
1、Our manager would like to meet you.
我们经理想和你们见见面。
2、Our manager would like to invite you to a dinner party this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.
今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。
3、We are going to give a dinner party at the Beijing Hotel this evening and would like to invite you all.
今晚我们在北京饭店请客,请各位光临。
4、If its convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.m very glad to know you.
如果方便的话,请您转告经理一下,请他光临。
5、If you are free, please come and join us.
如果您有时间的话,请光临。
6、Weve heard a lot about you.
我们对您非常熟悉。
7、How shall I get in touch with you?
怎么和您联系?
8、Im in Rm.208 of Baiyun Guest Hotel. If you need anything, just give me a call.
我住白云宾馆二零八(208)房间,有事给我打电话好了。
9、Here is my card.m very glad to know you.
这是我的名片。
10、If there is an opportunity, wed like to see your manager.
如果有机会,我们想见一见你们经理。
11、Welcome to China.
欢迎你们来中国。
12、Werent you on the phone to me yesterday?
昨天打电话的是您吗?
13、Yes, I was.
对,是我。
14、Im very glad to know you.m very glad to know you.
认识您非常高兴。
15、Its a great pleasure to meet you today.
今天能见到您非常荣幸。
四、
1、Would you give us a brief account about the new practices you have adopted?
你们主要采取了哪些新的做法,能不能给我们简单介绍一下?
2、We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要是采用了一些国际上的习惯作法。
3、We would very much like to know something about this line. Could you tell us more about it.
我们很想了解这方面的情况,您能具体谈谈吗?
4、We have adopted, for example, payment by instalments.
比如说:分期付款,我们现在可以采用了。
5、Were very glad that you have such a friendly attitude.
我们对你们这种友好的态度感到非常高兴。
6、We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade.
我们的贸易政策是一贯的。
7、We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefit, as well as exchanging needed goods.
我们坚持平等互利、互通有无的原则。
8、You have adopted a more flexible policy in your work than before.
你们的一些具体做法比以前灵活多了。
9、We are trying to get rid of the over-rigid pratices and adopt some general international pratices.
我们设法消除一些死板的做法,采用国际上通用的贸易方式。
10、We have adopted a flexible policy in our foreign trade work.
我们在外贸工作中采取了一些灵活作法。
11、Wed appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请您多多关照。
12、Lets hope for good cooperation between us.
希望我们能很好地合作。
13、I wish a brisk business for you all and a continued development in our business dealings!
祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!
14、Your health!
为您的健康干杯!
15、It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. Is that true?
据说你们正在实施一种新的贸易政策,不知有没有这回事?