有关于脸上表情的情景英语口语
英语学习起来就是要慢慢学习才会进步的,下面就由小编今天给大家带来的是英语的情景口语对话,大家有机会一定要多多看看哦
情景对话
No.1 Poker face 脸上毫无表情,不露声色
1)It's like when you play poker. You don't want the other players to know if you have good or bad cards by acting happy or sad, so you put on your poker face.
这就像你在玩扑克牌。你不想让别人从你脸上或喜悦或悲伤的表情看出你手上牌好坏,所以你就不露声色,一副扑克牌脸。
2)I never know whether my boss likes my work or not -- he is a real poker face!
我从来也不知道我的老板到底喜不喜欢我的工作。他脸上可真是一点表情都没有。
3) I tried to keep a poker face even though I was scared to death when I went back to my doctor to hear the results of my lab tests.
当我去医生那里去看试验结果的时候,我害怕得要死。可是我尽量装得若无其事。
No.2 A wild card 难预测;未知数
Dai said this was a hope, though it was a wild card.
戴彦德称这是一个希望,尽管它是未知之数。
No.3 Close to the vest 做事小心谨慎;非常小心不让别人知道他在干什么
The board members, resolved to play their cards close to the vest, made no public statements after the wine-cellar meeting.
央行理事会决定谨慎行事,因此他们在酒窖会议之后没有发表公开声明。
No.4 Not playing with a full deck 失魂落魄、神志不清
Have you noticed that old man who sits on a park bench all day talking to himself? I overheard him today and he's just talking nonsense. I'm afraid the poor guy isn't playing with a full deck.
你有没有注意到整天坐在公园长凳上喃喃自语的那个老人?我偶然听到他说的全是毫无意义的废话,恐怕那可怜的家伙有点神志迷糊了。
No.5 Holding all the cards 处于非常强势(或有利)的位置
Which politician would dare tell the people that they should not hold all the trump cards in foreign policy or environmentalism?
有哪个政治家敢对人民说,国家不应该手握外交政策与环境保护的王牌呢?
No.6 Have a good hand 拿到一手好牌,有成功的可能,占上风
I must complain the cards are ill shuffled till I have a good hand.
直至我手上有好牌为止,我得抗议纸牌洗得不好。
No.7 Tip your hand 露底牌
If you tip your hand forward so that other people can see your cards, you give the other players an advantage.
如果你打牌时把牌倾斜让别人看见了你的牌,那么你就给了其它玩家占便宜的机会了。
有关于脸上表情的情景英语口语相关文章:
2.2人英语情景对话