大学英语口语情景对话欣赏
开展英语情景对话教学,离不开教师对情景的精心创设,才能帮助学生理解对话内容,达到学以致用的目的。学习啦小编整理了大学英语口语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
大学英语口语情景对话一
A:I'm calling to ask about your apartment advertised.
A:我看到了贵公司公寓出租的广告,打个电话来问一下情况。
B:Yes, we've got great apartments with charming environment and nice scenery. And theyare all newly renovated.
B:是的,我们有很多环境优雅、景色优美的公寓,全部都是新装修的。
A:That sounds fantastic! But I am looking for something closer to the downtown, as I spendmost of my time at the office.
A:听起来太棒了,但我想租一间离市中心近一点的公寓,因为我大部分时间都在办公室度过。
B:No problem. We have a nice apartment located near the Oriental Square. It's perfect forpeople busy with office work. It is fully furnished with a service staff taking care of the trivialdetails.
B:没问题。我们在东方广场附近有一套条件很好的公寓。它非常适合那些工作很忙的人,设施齐全而且有服务人员照顾生活琐事。
A:I'm sure it is wonderful, but I need an unfurnished apartment with relatively lower cost.
A:我相信这个公寓一定很棒,但我想要一套无装修、价格相对更低的公寓。
B:Ah! I get your point. We have just what you need. Our Jinyuan apartments have several floorplans. The onebedroom apartments are very economical, but their layout makes great use of asmall amount of space. I thinkyou can find the right apartment there.
B:哦,我明白了。我们正好有您想要的这类公寓。我们的金苑公寓楼有好几种户型。一居室公寓非常便宜,而且布局合理,充分利用了有限的空问。我想你能在那里找到合适的公寓。
A:Great! I'll arrange a viewing after work tomorrow afternoon. Could you tell me the detailedaddress?
A:太好了!明天下午下班后我会去看房。你能告诉我详细的地址吗?
B:Of course. It's just at 19 Linquan Road. You can phone me again if you can find the rightplace.
B:当然了。就在林泉路19号。如果您找不到的话可以再给我打电话。
A:Ok. Thank you.
A:好的,谢谢。
大学英语口语情景对话二
A:Good morning, sir. Have a seat please.
A:先生,早上好,请坐。
B:I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have anapartment tosell.
B:我想知道目前住宅物业的市场情况,因为我想把我的住宅出售。
A:Sure, here is my business card. I'm James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. Inrecent months, the demand for residential properties has become extremely high. The price ofresidenticd propetly has risenalmost twenty percent.
B:没问题,这是我的名片。我叫詹姆士·威尔逊。让我向你解释一下住宅物业的市场情况。最近几个月住宅物业需求非常大。房屋价格上涨了将近20%。
B:Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell myapartment as soon as possible.
B:真的?因为我几个月内就得返回英国了,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子。
A:Don't worry, sir. I think it's a seller's market right now. Let me get down some informationabout your apartment first. what is your property's address?
A:先生,不用担心,依我看现在是卖方市场。让我先记录一些关于你的房子的资料吧。请问你的房子在哪里?
B:Flat C. 15/F, Tong House, Tai Koo Shing.
B:在太古城唐厦十五楼F座C室。
A:What is the square footage of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?
A:你的房子面积有多大?有几间卧室和客厅?
B:Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There's one living room, onedining room, one master bedroom and two other bedrooms.
B:建筑面积约九百平方英尺。有一个客房、一个饭厅、一间主卧室和两间客卧。
A:What is the orientation and view?
A:你的房子的朝向及观景怎么样?
B:It faces south with a hillside view.
B:南向,面对山景的。
A:The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot,but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
A:唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千港币,不过要视房子的内部布局及装修条件而定.
B:I would like to ask for four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
B:我希望定价为港币四百五十万元。
A:May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
A:先生,可否告知我你的名字及联系电话?
B:Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. May office number is 21234567.
B:我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,办公电话是21234567。
A:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property becomeavailable?
A:谢谢你,约翰逊先生。我可以再问你一个问题吗?请问你的房子何时可以变付?
B:In about one month.
B:大约一个月之后。
A:Also, Mr. Johnson, I would like to remind you my company will charge a commissionequivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of theproperty through our introduction.
A:还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你,如果我们为你成功介绍了买家,本公司将向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金。
B:No problem.
B:没有问题。
A:Thank you very much. I will introduce your properly to our clients. When they want to seeyour property, Iwill give you a call.
A:非常感谢,我会把你的房产介绍给我公司的客户。如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
大学英语口语情景对话三
A:Hello, who's that speaking?
A:你好,哪位?
B:I am calling about the advertisement for a flat with a bedroom. Do you still have it now?
B:你好,请问你登广告出租的那套一居室的单元房租出去了吗?
A:Yes, I do.
A:还没有。
B:Is there any furniture in it?
B:里面有家具吗?
A:Yes, it's fully furnished.
A:有的,设施齐全。
B:What's the rent for a year?
B:年租金是多少?
A:15,000 Yuan, including water, but electricity and gas.
A:一万五千元,包括水费、不含电费和燃气费。
B:Where is it located?
B:位于哪儿?
A:It's in International Trade Zone. It's only ten minutes' walk from the nearest subway station.
A:在国际商贸区,离最近的地铁站走路只需十分钟。
B:That's great. But can you make the rent cheaper, let's see,12,000 Yuan?
B:那太好了。能否把租金降一点,一万二怎样?
A:The price can be talked over. How about coming around and taking a look at it first?
A:价格好商量,要不你先过来看看再说?
B:OK. I will be free at tomorrow afernoon. I'll take a taxi to get there.
B:好吧,我明天下午有空,我会打的去。明天见。
A:All right, see you.
A:好,再见。
看了“大学英语口语情景对话”的人还看了:
4.英语口语情景对话
6.英语口语情景对话