学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

大学两人英语口语对话情景阅读

焯杰分享

  在英语考试的听力中,我们需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些大学两人英语口语对话,欢迎大家阅读!

  大学两人英语口语对话篇1

  Crystal: Hey, George, actually it's funny that you mentioned relationships cause I'm actuallyhaving a problem with Joe.

  克里斯托尔:嘿,乔治,正好你提到了情侣有关系,我和乔之间出了点儿问题。

  George: Is that the guy with the curly hair?

  乔治:是那个头发卷卷的男生吗?

  Crystal: Yeah, that guy. He's really nice and everything, but like I really don't think it'sworking out.

  克里斯托尔:对,就是他。他人很好,什么都好,可是我就是觉得我们俩不适合。

  George: Why what's wrong?

  乔治:为什么?有什么问题?

  Crystal: Well, he's really narrow-minded and I'm really different. We just ... he's nice andeverything. He's kind and sweet, and it's just not for me, like we're totally different people.

  克里斯托尔:他思想狭隘,而我和他完全相反。他人很好,善良又温柔,可是我不是这样,我们是完全不同的两个人。

  George: I see. So what are you going to do?

  乔治:我明白了。那你打算怎么做?

  Crystal: I think I have to rip the band-aid and I think I'm just gonna send him an e-mail orsomething.

  克里斯托尔:我想长痛不如短痛,我打算给他发封电子邮件说分手。

  George: E-mail! But you've been dating for awhile now and you like him right?

  乔治:电子邮件!可是你们已经约会一段时间了,你喜欢他,不是吗?

  Crystal: Yeah, we're like so sweet together, but it's just ... I don't see a future.

  克里斯托尔:是,我们在一起时很美好,可是……我看不到未来。

  George: But isn't an e-mail just a little too cold and he might tell other people about it, andrumors spreading and what not.

  乔治:可是用电子邮件分手是不是太冷漠了?他可能会和其他人说这件事,这样谣言就会传播开来。

  Crystal: OK, then, what do you think I should do? How should I do it?

  克里斯托尔:那你认为我应该怎么做?我怎么做才合适?

  George: You should probably just meet him face-to-face?

  乔治:或许你应该和他面对面说清楚。

  Crystal: Ugh! Face-to-face. OK. Where should I meet him? Like do you think I should justinvite him over to my place?

  克里斯托尔:啊!面对面。好,那我应该在哪里和他见面?你认为我应该请他去我家吗?

  George: You should probably do it in public, where, you know...

  乔治:你最好约他在公共场所见面,你知道的……

  Crystal: Ooh, good, good, good, good. That's better.

  克里斯托尔:哦,好,好,这很好,很好。这样更好。

  George: Maybe that cafe.

  乔治:可以在那家咖啡厅。

  Crystal: Ah, that cafe. Yeah.

  克里斯托尔:啊,那家咖啡厅。对。

  George: While I'm having my date, you can be breaking up with your boyfriend. It'll be great!

  乔治:我约会时,你可以和你男友分手。那样不错!

  Crystal: You're so mean.

  克里斯托尔:你太坏了。

  George: I'm sorry. That was uncalled for.

  乔治:抱歉。我失言了。

  Crystal: I don't know what to say. What do you think would hurt him less?

  克里斯托尔:我不知道要怎么和他说。你认为怎么说对他的伤害小些?

  George: I gotta say honesty would be the best policy.

  乔治:我认为你最好实话实说。

  Crystal: Honesty. OK, so this is what I'm going to say. Joe, you're great, but we're not meantto be. How's that?

  克里斯托尔:实话实说。好,那我就这样说,乔,你非常好,可是我们不应该在一起。这么说怎么样?

  George: Yeah, it's great. It's great.

  乔治:好,这个不错。这个很好。

  Crystal: OK, so, OK, OK, I'm done. I think I'll meet him at the cafe, and OK, things will workfrom then. I'll improvise.

  克里斯托尔:好,好,搞定了。我想我会约他在那家咖啡厅见面,然后和他说清楚。我可以看情况组织语言。

  George: Great.

  乔治:很好。

  大学两人英语口语对话篇2

  George: Hey, Crystal, I need some advice yo!

  乔治:嗨,克里斯托尔,我需要你的建议!

  Crystal: What's up, George?

  克里斯托尔:什么事,乔治?

  George: So, there's this like red-headed girl in class and I kind of got a crush on her but ...

  乔治:我喜欢班里的一个红发女孩,可是……

  Crystal: Oooh!

  克里斯托尔:哦!

  George: Uuurr! But, yeah, I don't know, you know, how to ask her out. I don't even know if sheknows my name, but yeah.

  乔治:嗯!可是我不知道怎么约她出去。我甚至都不知道她知不知道我的名字。

  Crystal: Ah, come on!

  克里斯托尔:不是吧!

  George: You got any advice?

  乔治:你有什么建议吗?

  Crystal: I would personally just be natural and just go straight-forward?

  克里斯托尔:我个人建议你自然些,直接些。

  George: Go straight-forward and ...

  乔治:直接……

  Crystal: And ask her out?

  克里斯托尔:约她出去?

  George: How I do that?

  乔治:我要怎么做?

  Crystal: I don't know. For my personal advice I think you should just go straight forward andsay "Hi, my name is George" and give her an appearance.

  克里斯托尔:我也不知道。我个人建议你直接说,“你好,我叫乔治”,让她认识你。

  George: Hold on. I'm gonna write this down.

  乔治:等一下。我要把这个记下来。

  Crystal: OK. And next step is "If you are free" oh, you always have to check if she's eithermarried, or if she's a lesbian, or if she is single.

  克里斯托尔:好,接下来,你要问“你有空吗”,对了,你还要确认一下她是否已婚,或者她是不是女同性恋,还有她是不是单身。

  George: OK.

  乔治:好。

  Crystal: So, number three is what you're looking for.

  克里斯托尔:第三步就是你要约她了。

  George: OK, number three.

  乔治:好,第三步。

  Crystal: So, if she is single, just say, hey, how about we go out for a cup of coffee orsomething.

  克里斯托尔:如果她是单身,你可以说,嘿,我们去喝杯咖啡怎么样。

  George: OK, coffee.

  乔治:好,咖啡。

  Crystal: And, yeah, that's how you get her.

  克里斯托尔:好,这样你就能约她出去了。

  George: So, yeah, what if she doesn't like coffee though? I mean, what else could we do we ona date? Assuming she will say yes. What's fun to do on a date anyway?

  乔治:那她要不喜欢喝咖啡怎么办?除了喝咖啡,约会还能做什么?假设她说好的话,约会的时候还能做什么有趣的事?

  Crystal: Fun to do on a date! It's just the fact that you're being with her and just try to get toknow her more.

  克里斯托尔:约会时有趣的事!就是你和她在一起,努力地去了解她。

  George: Wait, wait, wait one second. Do I need to pay for this?

  乔治:等等,等等,等一下。约会时我要买单吗?

  Crystal: I don't think you should pay on the first date. I think sometimes that can beoffensive to women.

  克里斯托尔:我想第一次约会你不必买单。有时这对女性来说是种冒犯。

  George: Oh, that's great because I'm totally broke.

  乔治:哦,那太好了,因为我基本上没什么钱了。

  Crystal: I think you should just ask her casually, not like a date-date, just say, Hey, I wouldlike to know you a little bit more, and just go out for a small little drink, like go to that newcafe that's open, like a lot of girls think that place is so cute. I think you should take her there.

  克里斯托尔:我想你约她的时候应该自然些,不是那种正式的约会,你可以说,“嘿,我想多了解你一些,”你可以约她去喝点东西,可以去那家新开的咖啡厅,许多女孩觉得那家店很可爱。我想你可以带她去那儿。

  George: But I think cafe's are boring.

  乔治:可是我觉得咖啡厅很无聊。

  Crystal: Cafe's are boring. Men! Women don't think so. This is the point. Write it down.

  克里斯托尔:咖啡厅很无聊。那是男生的想法!女生可不这么想。这是重点。写下来吧。

  George: All right.

  乔治:好。

  大学两人英语口语对话篇三

  AWhat channel did you watch last night?

  你昨晚是看哪个频道?

  BChannel Two. A TV series was showing on it. The name of the series is Huanzhu Gege

  二频道,播电视剧《还珠格格》

  AHow do you feel about it?

  你觉得怎么样?

  BGenerally it's to my appetite. What about you?

  总的来说挺对胃口的。

  AWell, I don't think much about it. To me, it's a sheer waste of time

  我不喜欢这部剧,在我看来,纯粹是浪费时间.

  BDon't be too critical. So what's your favorite?

  不要太严苛了。那你最喜欢看什么?

  AVariety shows and talk shows, I think.

  综艺节目和访谈节目。


猜你喜欢:

1.大学英语两人对话

2.两个人英语对话

3.两人英语短对话

4.大学英语口语对话大全

5.两人英语对话短文

    845421