学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>旅游英语>

表示有关机场上税物品的旅游英语

诗盈分享

  乘飞机时有些可能对安全造成威胁的私人物品是不容许携带的,小编下面就给大家分享旅游的英语,大家要注意一下

  私人物品

  A: Are these your bags, sir?

  A:这些是您的包吗,先生?

  B:Yes, that's right.

  B:是的,没错。

  A: Have you anything to declare?

  A:您有什么东西要申报吗?

  B: No, I've only got some clothes and things like that.

  B:没有,我只带了些衣服之类的东西。

  A: What's the purpose of your visit?

  A:您到这里来干什么?

  B:I'm here on business.

  B:来这儿出差。

  A:I see. Would you mind opening this one?

  A:我知道了。您介意把这个打开看看吗?

  B:Not at all.

  B:完全不介意。

  A: What's inside the package?

  A:这个包裹里面是什么?

  B: Presents for some of my friends. They're glass vases and so on.

  B:是给我朋友的礼物。玻璃花瓶之类的东西。

  A: Got any cigarettes? Spirits?

  A:带烟了吗?酒呢?

  B: I've got 200 cigarettes, but I haven't got any spirits.

  B:带了200支香烟,但没带酒。

  其他常用英语口语表达

  You don't have to pay any duty on personal belongings.

  你的私人物品不必上税。

  These items are for personal use.

  这些东西都是个人用品。

  Nothing but several personal effects.

  没什么,只有一些私人用品。

  Nothing at all. I'm just bringing In personal effects.

  一样都没有,我带的都只是私人用品。

  常用英语词汇表达

  personal thing 私人物品

  item 项目

  package 包裹

  glass 玻璃

  cigarette 香烟

  purpose 目的


表示有关机场上税物品的旅游英语相关文章:

1.关于机场实用英语对话及词汇

2.出国旅游机场转机常用英语

3.关于机场接待英语对话

4.有关飞机上的英语对话

5.关于机场接机的英语对话情景

    4082422