学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于机场接机的英语对话情景

韦彦分享

  英语听力考试的时候,第一部分我们就需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些关于机场接机的英语对话,希望对大家会有所帮助!

  关于机场接机的英语对话篇一

  史密斯: Sorry to interrupt you. but aren't you Mr. Wu from China?

  抱歉.打扰一下.请问您是中国来的吴先生吗?

  吴先生: Oh.yes.I am.

  哦.对.我是.

  史密斯: How do you do.Mr. Wu ? I'm John Smith from DJ Company. And I'm here to meet you.

  您好.吴先生.我是DJ公司的约翰·史密斯.我来这儿接你们.

  吴先生: How do you do.Mr. Smith ? Thank you very much for meeting us here.

  你好.史密斯先生.非常感谢你来接我们.

  史密斯: You are welcome. You must be exhausted after a long journey.

  不用谢.各位远道而来.一定很累了.

  吴先生: Oh, no. It was a pleasant trip and everything went smoothly, so we don't feel tired at all.

  不.路上很顺利.又很愉快.一点儿也不觉得累.

  史密斯: I`ll be your guide during your stay in China.

  你们在中国逗留期间.我将一直陪同大家.

  吴先生: Wonderful!

  那太好了!

  史密斯: Will you please take your baggage and follow me? The taxi's waiting outside.

  请大家拎着行李随我来.出租车在外面等着呢.

  吴先生: Fine, let's hurry.

  好的.我们赶紧走.

  关于机场接机的英语对话篇二

  Secretary: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?

  秘书:打扰了,请问您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?

  Guest: Yes, I'm Peter Smith.

  客人:是的。我是彼得·史密斯。

  Secretary: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wang Mei. I'm from the Beijing United Textile Corporation. I'm here to

  meet you. Did you have a nice journey, Mr. Smith?

  秘书:请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫王梅,是北京联合纺织公司的。我是来这儿接您的。旅途愉快吗?

  Guest: Yes, the flight was smooth. The service was good, too.

  客人:还不错,飞行很顺利,服务也不错。

  Secretary: I'm glad to hear that. We have a car over there to take you to your hotel. Do you have all your luggage here?

  秘书:听您这么说我很高兴。我们那边有辆车送您;去宾馆。您的行李都在这儿吗?

  Guest: Yes, it's all here.

  客人:是的,都在这儿了。

  Secretary: Let me help you with this case.

  秘书:我来帮您提这个箱子。

  Guest: Thanks. And thank you for all your trouble.

  客人:谢谢。这么麻烦你。

  Secretary : No trouble at all. This way, please.

  秘书:一点儿也不麻烦。这边请。

  关于机场接机的英语对话篇三

  露西:

  Hi, you must be Mary?

  嗨.你一定是玛丽?

  玛丽:

  Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.

  是的.很高兴遇见你.旅程如何?我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆小车等着接我们回旅馆了.

  露西:

  That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.

  太好了.旅程还可以.谢谢抽出时间来这里接我.

  玛丽:

  No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.

  别担心.我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快.

  露西:

  I really appreciate it.

  我真的表示感激.

  玛丽:

  Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.

  一切都已经为您准备好了.住宿.运输和您可能需要的其它小事.

  露西:

  Does the conference begin tomorrow?

  会议明天开始吗?

  玛丽:

  Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.

  是的.明晚将有一个接风宴.

  露西:

  That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.

  真棒.那我就有时间休息一下并且参观本市.

  玛丽:

  It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.

  这也已经安排好了.明天上午我会带您游览市容. 

>>>下一页更多“机场接机时的英语情景对话

2213431