关于实用出国旅游常用英语口语
旅游英语作为旅游专业最重要的课程之一,对培养学生的英语职业能力起着不可忽视的作用。学习啦小编整理了关于实用出国旅游常用英语口语,欢迎阅读!
关于实用出国旅游常用英语口语一
在飞机上
May I see your boarding pass, please?
我能看一下您的登机牌吗?
Could you please show me your boarding pass?
您能不能出示您的登机牌?
boarding pass“登机牌”
I can't let you in without a boarding pass.
没有登机牌我不能让您进去。
let sb. in“放某人进入,允许某人进入”
Please observe the no smoking signs.
请遵守不准吸烟的告示。
observe v. 遵守,奉行
sign v. 标志,告示牌
Can you show me the way to my seat?
您能带我去座位吗?
Where is my seat?
我的座位在哪儿?
show sb. the way“给某人指路”
Would you mind exchanging seats with me?
您介意和我换位子吗?
You're in my seat.
您坐在我的座位上了。
“Would you mind doing sth.?”是“您介意…吗?”,是请别人做事的委婉说法。
Can I put it in the overhead compartment?
我能把它放迸头顶行李舱吗?
“overhead compartment”指“(飞机上存放随身携带物品的)头顶行李舱”,其中“overhead a. 在头项上的”,“compartment n. 隔间”。
I feel sick.
我觉得恶心。
I'm not feeling well.
我觉得不舒服。
I'm going to throw up.
我要吐了。
My ears are ringing.
我的耳朵在响。
throw up“呕吐”
Do I have to keep the seat belt fastened at all times?
我需要一直系着安全带吗?
fasten v. 扣紧,系牢
at all times“一直,老是,总是”
How do I bring my seat back to its full upright position?
怎样将我的椅背回复到垂直的位置?
upright a. 竖起的,垂直的
Can I use the toilet now?
我现在可以使用卫生间了吗?
Is the toilet available now?
洗手闯现在可以使用吧?
toilet n. 卫生间
Would you please help me adjust the air flow?
能帮我调一下空调的气流吗?
adjust v. 调节,调整
air flow“从座位上端空调阀吹出来的调温气流”
Could I have a blanket?
可以摹条毯子给我吗?
blanket n. 毯子
Can you offer me a snack?
能给我份快餐吗?
snack n. 快餐,小吃,点心
Will lunch be served in flight?
飞机上供应年餐吗?
Is there a meal served on this flight?
飞机上供应餐饭吗?
Can I have something to drink?
能给我点喝的吗?
What kinds of drinks do you serve?
你们都供应什么饮料?
关于实用出国旅游常用英语口语二
行李提取
Excuse me,where can I get my luggage?
请问在哪儿取行李?
Which carousel is for the baggage from China?
从中国采的行李在哪个行李传送带上?
carousel n. (飞机场的)行李传送带
Where is the luggage claim area?
请问行李区在哪儿?
claim n. & v. 认领,索赔
luggage claim area“(飞机场的)行李领取处”
Please present your luggage tag.
请出示行李票。
present v.出示,呈现
luggage tag“行李票”
I see our bags on the conveyor belt.
我看见我们的包在传送带上了。
conveyor belt“传送带”
Can I use this baggage cart?
我能用这辆行李车吗?
Where can I find a cart?
在哪儿能找到手推车?
cart n. 小车,手推车
It's incredible that you lost my luggage.
简直难以置信,你们会弄丢我的行李。
One of my bags seems to be missing.
我的一个包好像不见了
One of my suitcases hasn't come out yet.
我还有一个手提箱没出来、
incredible a. 难以置信的
My luggage seems to be damaged.
我的行李似乎损坏了。
damage v. 损害,毁坏
You need to take responsibility for my luggage.
你们要为我的行李负责。
responsibility n. 责任,职责
take responsibility for“对…负责任”
Please have someone bring my luggage up.
请叫人把我的行李搬上去。
I need someone to help me with the luggage.
我需要有人帮我搬行李,
I'm not happy with the way you handled my luggage.
= I'm not satisfied with the way you dealt with my luggage.
我对你们处理我行李的方式不满意。
Handle v. 对待,处理
deal with“处理,对待”
There’s a rip in my luggage.
我的行李被撕了道口子。
My luggage is damaged.
我的行李受损了
rip n. 裂口,裂缝
关于实用出国旅游常用英语口语三
入境检查
Do you have your visa?
您有签证吗。
This is my visa.
这是我的签证。
Here is my passport.
这是我的护照。
visa n. 签证(在护照上加盖的印签,表示已通过审查,可以过境)
What's your nationality?
= What's your citizenship?
您是什么国籍?
( I'm) Chinese.
(我是)中国国籍。
I have British nationality.我有英国国籍。
“nationality”和“citizenship”都可表示“国籍”。
My visa expires in one day.
我的签证有效期只剩一天了。
My visa is valid for one year.
我的签证的有效期是一年。
expire v. 期满
valid a. 有效的
This is my final destination.
这是我的最终目的地。
destination n.目的地,终点
How long do you plan on staying?
您计划待多久?
How long were you out of the country?
您离开这个国家多久了?
What's the purpose of your visit? For business or for pleasure?
您来这里的目的是什么,公务还是旅游。
purpose n. 目的,意图
pleasure n. 娱乐,消遣
I'll stay here for 3 months.
我会在这里待3个月。
I'll leave this country very soon.
我很快就会离开这个国家的。
I'm leaving the day after tomorrow.
我后天就走。
I'm planning to stay for 20 days or so. I'm here on business.
我计划停留20天左右,我是来出差的。
I'm here on holiday.
我是来度假的。
I've come for a conference.
我是来开会的。
conference n. 会议
I lost my passport.
我把护照弄丢了。
Oh, I dear, I left my passport on the plane.
啊,天哪,我把护照落在飞机上了。
Can you wait a second? I'm looking for my passport.
您能等一下吗?我正在找我的护照。
I'll extend my visa.
我会延长签证期限的。
extend v. 延长
I lost my medical certificate.
= My medical certificate is missing.
我的健康证明丢了。
certificate n. 证书,证明书
medical certificate“健康证明书”
看了“关于实用出国旅游常用英语口语”的人还看了: