出国旅游常用英语对话
出国旅游我们总会遇到各种各样的情况,最有用的办法就是用英语去询问别人请求帮助。学习啦小编整理了出国旅游常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!
出国旅游常用英语对话一
Time for Lunch
午餐时间
At a sidewalk cafe Kathy and Evan stop for lunch.
凯西和艾凡停在人行道旁的一家小馆吃午餐。
E:This is the life. Too bad we couldn't travel like this for the rest of our lives.
艾凡:这才是人生。很遗憾我们今后不能天天像这样子旅行。
K:Nah. I'd get bored with it.
凯西:不。天天这样旅行我会厌烦的。
E:Are you kidding? Why wouldn't you want to see the whole world?
艾凡:你在开玩笑吧?你为什么不想看看整个世界呢?
K:I would. But I also want to work, have a family, be with my friends,...
凯西:我想啊。但我也想工作、成家、和朋友们相聚……
E:Yeah, I get your point. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy," but all play and no work would be weird, too.
艾凡:嗯,我懂妳的意思。“只工作不游戏使人乏味没生气”,但只游戏不工作也很怪异。
K:That's true. So, what are we having for lunch? Have you decided yet?
凯西:没错。那么,我们午餐吃什么呢?你决定了吗?
E:I think I'll try the soup du jour. It's probably a local style. I want to try local food. And the pickled herring platter looks good, too.
艾凡:我想我要试试本日特选汤。这也许是一道本地风味的料理。我想试试本地的食物。而这道腌鲱鱼盘看起来也不错。
K:All right. I'll have the fried chicken and coleslaw.
凯西:好吧。我要吃炸鸡和生菜沙拉。
E:Beverage of choice?
艾凡:要喝什么饮料?
K:Iced tea. And you'll have a beer, right?
凯西:冰茶。而你要喝啤酒,对吧?
E:Natch. I like their local Carlsberg. It's very refreshing.
艾凡:想当然耳。我喜欢当地的卡尔斯堡啤酒,非常提神解劳。
K:And dessert?
凯西:那么,甜点呢?
E:Let's wait to see how much the main course is. I don't want to be stuffed and keep on shopping.
艾凡:咱们待会儿看看主菜的量有多少再说吧。我不想撑着肚子继续购物。
K:Good point. Oh, waiter!
凯西:有道理。喂,服务生!
出国旅游常用英语对话二
The Morning After
隔天早上
Evan wakes up to find Kathy concerned about him.
艾凡醒来发现凯西正替他担心。
K:Evan, wake up. I've already asked Mrs. Lindquisthere at the hostel for a good doctor. He's just a fewblocks away. Come with me. He's open already, and we're going to see him.
凯西:艾凡,醒醒。我已经问过这家旅社的林德奎斯特太太请她推荐一个好医生。他就住在几个街区外的地方。我带你去。他已经开始看病了,我们这就去找他看病。
E:Huh? How do you know how I feel?
艾凡:呃?你怎么知道我舒不舒服呢?
K:Are you kidding? I didn't sleep a wink last night.
凯西:你在开玩笑?我昨晚一夜都没瞌过眼。
E:Why not?
艾凡:为什么呢?
K:Between your moaning and snoring, you kept me up all night.
凯西:整晚你一会儿呻吟一会儿打呼,使我一直睡不着。
E:Gee, I'm sorry.
艾凡:哦,我很抱歉。
K:Don't worry about it. Get dressed. Do you want to have breakfast?
凯西:不用担心。把衣服穿好。你想吃早餐吗?
E:No, I'm still not hungry.
艾凡:不,我仍然不饿。
K:That's what I figured. You look awful.
凯西:我就知道。你看起来真糟。
E:Gee, thanks!
艾凡:嗯,谢谢你了!
K:Oh, sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I just meant you really do look sick.
凯西:喔,对不起。我不是那个意思。我的意思是说你真的一脸病容。
E:I know, I know. OK. Let me put my clothes on. I have to use the bathroom.
艾凡:我知道,我知道。好吧,让我穿好衣服。我必须用一下浴室。
K:I've already had breakfast and cleaned up. It's all yours.
凯西:我已经吃完早餐也漱洗完毕。浴室任你使用。
E:Fine. I'll be out in a minute; then we can go see the doctor.
艾凡:好。我马上就出来,然后我们可以去看那位医生。
出国旅游常用英语对话三
Saying Good-bye
道别
Kathy and Evan are in Amsterdam. They've returnedtheir rental car and are now saying good-bye to Mrs.Van Helsing.
凯西和艾凡现在在阿姆斯特丹。他们已经退还了租车,现在正和凡·赫尔辛太太道别。
V:Now you two have a safe drive back. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your staying with us.You're perfect boarders.
赫尔辛:现在你们两个平安开车回到这里。真无法形容我有多喜欢你们住在这里的那段时间。你们真是完美的房客。
E:And you're the perfect hostess, Mrs. Van Helsing. Thanks for everything you did for us. Youreally made us feel right at home.
艾凡:而你也是完美的女主人,凡·赫尔辛太太。谢谢你为我们所做的一切。你真的令我们宾至如归。
V:My pleasure. And when can we expect the honor of your visit again?
赫尔辛:这是我的荣幸。那么什么时候我们有荣幸能期待你们再度光临呢?
E:Kathy and I were discussing that. You know, we really racked up a lot of bills this trip, so we'llboth have to find jobs and work hard after we return to New York.
艾凡:我和凯西刚刚还在讨论这件事。你知道的,这趟旅行我们花了许多钱,所以我们两个回到纽约后必须找到工作苦干一番。
V:That's only natural. Here's my hostel's card. Make sure you visit me if you come back to theNetherlands again!
赫尔辛:那是理所当然。这里是我旅社的名片。如果你们再来荷兰,务必要来看我!
E:Of course! We wouldn't dream of not seeing you again. Well, I'm afraid we'll have to getgoing. The taxi's here. You know we have to be at the airport two hours before ourinternational flight leaves.
艾凡:当然!我们一定会再来拜访你的。嗯,恐怕我们得出发了。出租车来了。你知道的,我们必须在国际班机起飞前两个钟头抵达机场。
V:Yes. I know. Oh, I'm going to miss you so!
赫尔辛:是的,我知道。哦,我会很想念你们的!
E:Please don't cry, Mrs. Van Helsing. We promise we'll write and keep in touch. Really, wepromise!
艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,请不要哭。我们保证会写信和你保持连络的。真的,我们保证!
V:Oh, I hope so! God bless you both. Bon voyage!
赫尔辛:哦,我希望如此!上帝保佑你们两个。一路顺风!
看了“出国旅游常用英语对话”的人还看了: