学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

日常生活常用的英语口语对话

诗盈分享

  英语的发音只有一种,而口音是可以有很多的,跟国家和地区都有关系,今天小编就给大家分享一下英语口语,大家要努力学习哦

  Living with someone of the opposite sex 和异性一起生活

  Katya: Hello, I'm Katya from Bulgaria.

  卡蒂亚:大家好,我是卡蒂亚,来自保加利亚。

  Ayumi: I'm Ayumi from Brazil.

  亚由美:我是亚由美,来自巴西。

  Katya: And today's question is have you ever lived with somebody from the opposite sex? Yes, I've always had various room mates and there is always a boy room mate or two girls and one boy. It's always different and it always changes. There is always new people coming in my house for some reason and I actually really like living with boys because they really help you a lot. There are some times when you need someone to carry your groceries or you need somebody to repair something in the house. Plus they don't interfere in your personal life or they don't scold you if you haven't cleaned something right on time.

  卡蒂亚:今天的话题是,你和异性一起生活过吗?我的室友一直在换,一般会有一个室友是男孩或两个女孩和一个男孩。我的室友一直都不同,一直在换。经常有新人因为某种原因住进我的房子里,我很喜欢和男孩一起住,因为他们会帮很多忙。有时会需要别人帮忙提东西或修理房子里的东西。而且男孩不会干预你的私生活,如果你没有及时清理干净,男孩也不会责骂你。

  Ayumi: Same here. Actually all my room mates have been boys. I've never felt uncomfortable. We are like friends, we are like family so we don't have these gender barriers saying you are a boy so you don't do this, you are a girl you don't do that. The same case, they take trash for me or they carry my stuff. They are really kind and I really like them because they are like brothers rather than like strangers.

  亚由美:我也这么想。实际上我的室友一直是男孩。我从未感到不舒服。我们就像朋友、像家人一样,我们没有那些性别障碍,可能有人认为你是男生,所以你不能这么做,或者你是女生,你不能做那个,我们并没有这种想法。和你说的一样,他们会帮我倒垃圾或帮我提东西。他们非常友善,我很喜欢他们,因为他们更像我的兄弟,而不是陌生人。

  Katya: Also men are really good cooks.

  卡蒂亚:而且男性也很会做饭。

  Ayumi: Yeah.

  亚由美:对。

  Katya: Right? That's why the best chefs in the world are guys.

  卡蒂亚:对吧?可能这就是世界上最优秀的厨师都是男性的原因。

  Ayumi: Maybe.

  亚由美:可能吧。

  How did you learn English? 如何学习英语

  Ayumi: Hello, I'm Ayumi from Brazil.

  亚由美:大家好,我是亚由美,来自巴西。

  Katya: And I'm Katya from Bulgaria.

  卡蒂亚:我是卡蒂亚,来自保加利亚。

  Ayumi: Today's question is is it easier to be friends with men or women? How is it for you Katya?

  亚由美:今天的问题是,和男性交朋友更容易还是和女性交朋友更容易?卡蒂亚,对你来说哪种比较容易?

  Katya: I don't know. I think it's both. I can't decide which one is easier because I think sometimes I need my girlfriends to go drink coffee with them and sometimes I need the boys to talk about computers or some game or something or I would need advice from a guy. The same comes with my father and my mother. I think it's the same with my guy friends, I don't ask stuff that I would normally ask my father for and it's the same with my mom. I'm very friendly with guys because I have a brother, a big brother, so I'm very used to being around boys. But at the same time I do need my girlfriends. What about you?

  卡蒂亚:我不知道。我觉得两种都蛮容易的。我无法决定哪边更容易,因为有时我需要女性朋友陪我喝咖啡,有时我需要男性朋友谈电脑或是游戏之类的事情,我需要男性的建议。对我来说,我父亲和我母亲也是这样。和男性朋友的情况一样,有些事情我不会问我爸爸,而有些事情我不会问我妈妈。我对男性很友好,因为我有一个哥哥,所以我很习惯周围有男生的生活。不过同时,我也需要女性朋友的陪伴。你呢?

  Ayumi: I usually like judge people by their personality rather than sex. So I cannot say which one is easier. I think if you really get along with people well.

  亚由美:通常我不会用性别来判断人,而是会用性格来判断。所以我不能说哪边更容易。我认为,那要看是否能和他人友好相处。

  Katya: It doesn't really matter.

  卡蒂亚:性别不太重要。

  Ayumi: It doesn't really matter but I like guy friends in particular, for example, going to drinks or dancing together, this kind of thing. It's really fun to go with. With the girls, different kind of stuff, for example shopping, drinking coffee.

  亚由美:不太重要,不过像喝酒或跳舞这种事情,我更喜欢和男性朋友一起。和他们一起玩很开心。而我会和女性朋友一起去购物。

  Katya: Talking about boys.

  卡蒂亚:还有谈论男生。

  Ayumi: Yeah. So they have different kind of...

  亚由美:对。他们有不同的……

  Katya: It depends on the situation I think.

  卡蒂亚:我想这要取决于具体情况。

  Who do you argue with often? 经常和谁争吵

  Katya: Hello, I'm Katya from Bulgaria.

  卡蒂亚:大家好,我是卡蒂亚,来自保加利亚。

  Ayumi: I'm Ayumi from Brazil.

  亚由美:我是亚由美,来自巴西。

  Katya: And the question is who do you argue with often? Who do you argue with often, Ayumi?

  卡蒂亚:我们要讨论的问题是,你经常和谁吵架?亚由美,你经常和谁争吵?

  Ayumi: My mother.

  亚由美:我妈妈。

  Katya: Me too.

  卡蒂亚:我也是。

  Ayumi: My mother, somehow like female family members, I don't know if they have so much expectation on you or because we are from the same sex, we have the same kind of things going on.

  亚由美:我妈妈和其她女性家族成员一样,不知道是因为她们对你期望太高,还是因为我们性别一样,要经历同样的事情。

  Katya: You always argue right?

  卡蒂亚:你们经常吵架,是吧?

  Ayumi: Yeah.

  亚由美:对。

  Katya: I always argue with my mother and my father doesn't pay attention to us any more because he knows that's just the way we talk. When my brother comes back and why are you arguing and my father is always that's the way they communicate.

  卡蒂亚:我经常和我妈妈争吵,我爸爸已经不怎么管我们了,因为他知道那就是我们交流的方式。我哥哥回家以后会问我们为什么吵架,我爸爸总是会说,那就是她们的交流方式。

  Ayumi: It's very small stuff. When I cook, my mom kind of complains. When I clean, my mom says it's not enough. Really small stuff, really unimportant things.

  亚由美:其实都是因为小事。我做饭时,我妈妈会抱怨。我打扫时,我妈妈会说我打扫得不够干净。基本上都是小事,并不是重要的事情。

  Katya: I think women often argue when there are two women in the house. I think it's very normal, natural to happen. I generally don't like to argue with people because I get very sensitive and sometimes I cry. So I usually avoid.

  卡蒂亚:如果家里两个女人,那她们会经常吵架。我认为这是很平常很自然的事情。我不喜欢和他人争论,因为我非常敏感,有时我会哭。所以我通常会避免争吵。

  Ayumi: It's really bad when it happens.

  亚由美:吵架发生时会非常糟糕。


日常生活常用的英语口语对话相关文章:

1.关于日常生活英语对话大全

2.常用英语口语对话句子

3.日常生活英语口语对话 生活日常实用英语

4.常用实用英语情景对话:Lunch Meeting 午餐会

5.日常英语口语对话

    4166872