学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

诺贝尔文学奖得主叶芝的《柳园里》英文诗歌

美婷2分享

  诗歌用高度凝练的语言,形象表达作者丰富情感,集中反映社会生活并具有一定节奏和韵律的文学体裁。下面,小编在这给大家带来诺贝尔文学奖得主叶芝的《柳园里》英文诗歌,欢迎大家借鉴参考!

  Down by the Salley Gardens

  柳园里

  Down by the salley gardens

  在柳园里

  my love and I did meet;

  我和我的爱人曾经相遇

  She passed the salley gardens

  她走过柳园

  with little snow-white feet.

  盈盈雪足翩翩莲步

  She bid me take love easy,

  她说愿我爱得简单

  as the leaves grow on the tree;

  就像树上发出的绿叶

  But I, being young and foolish,

  但是我却年少无知

  with her did not agree.

  不以为然

  In a field by the river

  在河畔旷野

  my love and I did stand,

  我和我的爱人曾经伫立

  And on my leaning shoulder

  在我斜倚的肩上搭着

  she laid her snow-white hand.

  她纤纤的素手

  She bid me take life easy,

  她说愿我活得自在

  as the grass grows on the weirs;

  就像河岸生长的青草

  But I was young and foolish,

  但那时的我年少无知

  and now am full of tears.

  而今满面泪水

    190257