学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

有关办公室的情景对话

美婷分享

  来跟着小编一起来看一下有关办公室的情景对话,接下来,小编给大家准备了有关办公室的情景对话,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

  有关办公室的情景对话

  自己手头只有整钱,想和同事换个零钱,该怎么说?看看下面的对话你就知道了。

  Jackie: Could1 you break a 20 for me?

  杰姬:能帮我换开20块钱吗?

  Cathy: Sure. How do you want it?

  凯茜:可以呀,你要怎么换?

  Jackie: Could I have two 5's and the rest in ones?

  杰姬:两个五块的,剩下都是一块的,可以吗?

  Cathy: Well, I have some 5's, but I don't have enough 1's. Are quarters fine with you?

  凯茜:我有几个五块的,但是一块的没那么多。25美分的你要吗?

  Jackie: Oh, that's even2 better! In that case, I won't have to worry about the small change for the laundry3.

  杰姬:那更好了!这样我去洗衣店就有零钱了。

  Cathy: Here you go!

  凯茜:给你。

  Jackie: Thanks a million4!

  杰姬:多谢啦!

  办公室闲聊:售货机

  Stella: Oh, that's great! I just lost another 50 cents in this stupid vending1 machine.

  斯特拉:哦,太好了!这个破自动售货机又吞了我50美分。

  Bobby: I'm not surprised. It's always out of order.

  博比:不奇怪,它经常出毛病。

  Stella: Yeah. It eats my money relentlessly2.

  斯特拉:恩,它就这么无情地吃了我的钱。

  Bobby: OK. Let me try. You know what? Whenever things like this don't work, hit it. And it'll work.

  博比:来让我试试。你知道吗,它出问题你就敲它,然后就好了。

  Stella: You mean, SOMETIMES!

  斯特拉:你的意思是偶尔吧。

  Bobby: Bang! Bang! Bang! Hmmm...it usually works.

  博比:嘭!嘭!嘭!恩,一般来说敲几下就好了。

  Stella: Let's put a sign on it so that the same thing doesn't happen to others.

  斯特拉:我们贴个条在上面吧,其他人就不会发生这样的事了。

  办公室闲聊:情感

  别让感情影响了你的工作,如果有什么心结,不妨向同事请教一下。比如 Mary 就因为男友的过去而感到烦恼……

  Mary: Jane, I'm very upset about something. Can I talk with you? I'd like your opinion.

  玛丽:简,我心情不好,能和你聊聊吗?我想听听你的意见。

  Jane: What is it about? Oh, is it about Ed?

  简:怎么了?哦,是关于爱德华吗?

  Mary: Yeah, sort of...

  玛丽:差不多吧。

  Jane: So, what's up?

  简:到底怎么了?

  Mary: What do you think of Ed, Jane?

  玛丽:你觉得他这人怎么样,简?

  Jane: What do I think of him? You know him better than I do, don't you?

  简:我觉得他怎么样?你比我更了解他呀,不是吗?

  Mary: Please, don't tease1 me. Just tell me.

  玛丽:求你,别逗我了。快告诉我。

  Jane: Well, remember the other day when you said that Ed is a man who really shows you nothing but consideration?

  简:好吧,还记得那天你说爱德华非常关心你吧?

  Mary: Uh-hunh...

  玛丽:恩。

  Jane: And remember you said that he really makes you happy?

  简:记得你说过他能让你开心?

  Mary: Yeah. (Heave a sigh) Ed is indeed a gentleman. He has wonderful manners and is respectful of me. But I'm really bothered by his past!

  玛丽:是(叹气)。他确实是个绅士。他举止得体、对我很有礼貌。但是一想到他的过去我就心烦意乱。

  Jane: His past!? Was he an ex-con or something?

  简:他的过去?他过去坐过牢还是什么?

  Mary: No, no, no. That's not what I mean. He used to have a girlfriend and he loved her very much. He almost married her if it were not for an accident.

  玛丽:不是不是,我不是这个意思。他曾经有一个女朋友,而且非常爱她。如果不是一次意外他差点跟她结婚。

  Jane: Oh, I see. But why are you so bothered? That's already a history, isn't it?

  简:哦,原来是这样。但是你烦什么呢?那已经是过去了呀,不是吗?

  Mary: I know. But I just can't get it off my mind.

  玛丽:我知道,但是我总是想个没完。

  Jane: Come on, Mary. You're just being a little jealous, but that's just fine. You know, when you love him, you've got to love his past, his everything...

  简:哎呀,玛丽,你就是有点嫉妒罢了,没关系的。知道吗,你爱他就要爱他的过去、爱他的全部。

  办公室闲聊:逛街

  工间休息,可以逛逛街,舒缓一下工作的压力。斯宾塞邀请桃瑞丝去逛街了。

  Spencer: Doris, do you want to come to the mall with me?

  斯宾塞:桃瑞丝,跟我去逛街怎么样?

  Doris: I'd love to, but I'm broke.

  桃瑞丝:我很想去呀,可是没钱了。

  Spencer: So am I, but I like browsing1 through the music store there.

  斯宾塞:我也没钱了,但是我喜欢逛那边的音像店。

  Doris: Are you sure you only want to browse2?

  桃瑞丝:你确定你只想逛逛?

  Spencer: Yeah. I like to listen to new albums there. I don't have money to buy them, but I can go there and listen. You know you don't have to pay for listening.

  斯宾塞:是啊,我喜欢去那听新唱片。虽然没钱买,但是可以去听嘛,听又不要钱。

  Doris: You're such a dog.

  桃瑞丝:你这家伙!



文章

1.商务人士外出住在宾馆所需要的礼仪有哪些

2.内部招待所管理规定

3.酒店入住接待流程是什么

4.住宾馆半夜12点很吵可以退房费吗

5.公司招待所管理规定范文

    上一篇:出差宾馆登记情景对话

    下一篇:办公室关于失恋的情景对话

    381143