学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

合作谈判情景对话

美婷分享

  现在小编跟大家讲有关的合作谈判的对话,接下来,小编给大家准备了合作谈判情景对话,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

  合作谈判情景对话

  找到了有意向的代理商后,梅和托尼和代理商讨论要开展的业务和佣金问题。

  (T = Tony, M = May, A = Anita)

  M: Anita, thanks for coming. Perhaps we should start by telling you what we are looking for, and then you can tell us what you think, ok?

  安妮塔,谢谢你能过来。我想我们应该先告诉你我们需要合作方做的业务,然后你再谈谈你的想法,怎么样?

  A: Fine.

  好的

  T: Yes, what we are looking for mainly is an agent in Britain to represent us. Someone to help us with marketing1...

  嗯,我们主要需要一家代理商代理我们在英国的业务,包括市场业务……

  M: Yeah, and dealing2 with any queries3 from customers…

  是的,解答顾客的问询……

  T: Taking customer orders, dealing with any problems…

  接受顾客的订单,处理可能出现的任何问题……

  M: Once they get on the plane, we look after them…

  直道顾客登上飞机,我们来处理剩下的事情……

  T: Yes. Really, someone to deal with everything here in Britain.

  是的。处理在英国的所有业务。

  A: Fine, I see no problem with that. We represent other companies in exactly the same way.

  我明白了,我想应该没有什么问题。我们为其他公司代理也是这样做的。

  T: Well, perhaps now we should discuss payment? Commission, how do you normally work?

  那么,我们现在是不是该讨论一下报酬了?你们一般是怎么收取佣金的?

  A: Well, normally, we work on a commission of around 14 percent for each holiday booked.

  哦,通常,我们对每张度假订单收取14%的佣金。

  M: Oh, I think our boss usually pays around 8%. Is that right Tony?

  哦,我想我们老板一般是支付8%的佣金。是不是,托尼?

  T: I think so, but in this case it's a bit different.

  我想是的。不过现在的情况不太一样。

  A: You are talking about quite a lot of marketing, dealing with customers and so on.

  你们需要我们做很多的市场业务,客服等等。

  M: Yeah, I can see that. But, we'd have to discuss it with head office first.

  是的,我知道。但我们得先和总部谈一下。

  T: Yes, we could phone them this afternoon, to discuss it with our boss.

  是的,我们今天下午给总部打电话,和老板讨论这个问题。

  A: Fine, and perhaps we can meet again to discuss it tomorrow?

  好的,我想我们明天上午再讨论这个问题?

  M: Fine. Good idea.

  好啊,好主意。

  T: Well, thank you for coming, Wayne. As you know, we're looking for an agent in Britain to help us to sell our holidays. Perhaps we should start by telling you what we need in Britain, then you can tell us what you think. Is that OK?

  韦恩,谢谢你能过来。你知道,我们正在找一家英国代理商帮我们销售旅行业务。我想我们应该先告诉你我们需要合作方做的业务,然后你再谈谈你的想法,怎么样?

  W: Yeah, fine. Yeah.

  好的,可以。

  M: Well, Mr. Harvey. We're looking for an agent here who could help us with marketing1.

  哈维先生,我们要找一家代理商代理我们在英国的市场业务。

  T: We need a company which has experience of working in other countries.

  一家有在外国业务经历的公司。

  M: Do you have partners in other countries?

  你们在其他国家有合作伙伴吗?

  W: Well, not exactly. We're quite new, you see, so we are just starting to make contacts.

  哦,还没有。我们刚成立不久,你知道,我们刚开始接触代理业务。

  T: Where do you work mainly?

  你们的业务主要在哪里?

  W: Well, we send tourists mainly to France and sometimes Spain.

  我们主要做去法国的旅游业务,有时也做去西班牙的。

  M: And do you have partner companies there?

  你们在这两个国家有合作伙伴吗?

  W: Well, not yet, we're quite new you see.

  哦,还没有,你知道,我们刚成立不久。

  T: Well, perhaps we should talk about payment2. If you worked with us, how much commission3 would you expect?

  嗯,我想我们该谈谈报酬了。如果你和我们合作,你希望得到多少佣金?

  W: Well, we're thinking about 25 percent, something like that.

  呃,我们想大概25%吧,差不多这个数。

  M: Mmm, we usually pay around 8 percent, I think. Isn't that right Tony?

  嗯,我们通常是支付8%左右的佣金。是不是啊,托尼?

  W: Yeah, but…

  呃,但是……

  T: Er, excuse me, Wayne... your tie is in my coffee...

  哦,不好意思,韦恩,你的领带掉到我的咖啡里了。

  W: Oh, sorry mate4, yeah. Well, perhaps we could talk about 20 percent.

  哦,不好意思,伙计。我想20%左右也行。

  M: Mr. Harvey, we will need to talk to head office about that, I'm afraid. We can't make that decision ourselves.

  哈维先生,恐怕我们得和总部讨论一下。我们自己没权利决定。

  T: Yes, I think our boss will need to think about it.

  是的,我想我们老板需要考虑一下。

  M: Perhaps we can phone her this afternoon and we'll contact you again.

  我想今天下午可以给她电话,然后我们会再联系你。

  T: Thank you for coming Mr. Harvey.

  谢谢你能前来,哈维先生。

  W: Sure, OK. Cheers5.

  好的,再见。



相关文章

1.代理商管理制度经典范例

2.代理商公司简介范文5篇

3.给代理商的感谢信范文精选

4.致代理商的感谢信范文

5.代理商管理制度范本

6.代理商感谢信范文精选

    上一篇:寻找代理商情景对话

    下一篇:会展登记情景对话

    381051