学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>商务英语>

如何写外贸催款信

楚薇2分享

为了帮助大家学习到更多外贸英语知识,方便大家的工作和生活,下面小编给大家带来如何写外贸催款信,更多讯息请关注学习啦!

如何写外贸催款信

1. How to start your letter?

Again we call your attention to

your payment due April 30.

We again call your attention to the following invoices which, according to our records, are still unpaid well beyond our normal terms:

Once again, we ask for your cooperation in paying your account which is now more than two months past due.

We have not received any response from you to the recent reminder we sent you on May 20 about your overdue account.

You did not respond to our first reminder of your overdue balance of 78.50.

You have not answered my previous letters asking for payment on your 78.50 purchase.

2. How to ask for an explanation?

Would you please let us have an explanation of why the invoice is still outstanding?

Please let us know why the balance has not been cleared.

We would like to know if there is a reason for your delay in paying your long overdue account.

3. How to press for payment in a milder tone?

I am sure it is not your intention to ignore past due notices at the expense of your credit standing.

I am sure you are not intentionally trying to make our work difficult, but that's what it amounts to.

We realize that financial conditions in your firm have not been good recently. By now, however, we feel you should be able to start paying again.

Perhaps you have overlooked these past due payments. It would be only fair to pay them now.

To avoid an unfavorable report of your credit records, we suggest an immediate payment of the amount due.

4. How to press for payment in a firm tone?

We can no longer allow this account to continue to go unpaid.

To continue your open accounts it is necessary that they be paid within 60 days as agreed when they are opened.

It is essential that this account be settled at once to avoid any problem with your credit standing.

In this case, we have no alternative but to withdraw credit privileges.

The delinquent status of your account will leave us no alternative but to remove your company from our list of credit customers.

5. How to end your letter?

We would greatly appreciate your prompt payment.

We are counting on your cooperation in making a prompt payment.

Please send us your payment today, or at least let us know your reason for the delay.

Please restore our confidence in you and maintain your good credit rating by sending us your payment now.

外贸业务员常用外贸英语口语

1. Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?

2. Is there any earlier one?

还有更早一点的吗?

3 .Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

4 .Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

5 .Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

6 .Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火车通行证有折扣吗?

7 .May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以确认我的班机吗?

8 .Are they all non-reserved seats?

他们全部不预订的吗?

9 .Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要预订座位吗?

10. May I see a timetable?

我可以看时刻表吗?

11 .How long will I have to wait?

我要等多久呢?

12 .Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

13.Do you have any other flights?

还有其他航班吗?

14.When would you like to leave?

您想什么时候启程?

15.Can I reconfirm by phone?

我能电话确认吗?

16.Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪里可以预订?

17. Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要预订餐车吗?

18. How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

19 .Is this a daily flight?

这是每日航班吗?

20. Excuse me. May I get by?

对不起,我可以上车吗?

21. How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那里要花多少钱?

22 .Can I cancel this ticket?

我可以取消这票吗?

23. Check it to my final destination.

把它托运到我的目的地。

24. Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

25. Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

26. Please open your baggage.

请把你行李打开。

27. Please fill in this disembarkation card.

请你填写这张入境卡。

28. Let me see your passport, please.

请让我看一下护照

29. I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

30. You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

31. Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

32. I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

33. If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

34. Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

35. So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

36. We’ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

37. Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

38. That’ll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

39. Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.

那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。

40. I cant say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

41. Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

42 .It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

43. But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

44. I’m afraid that wont be possible, much as we’d like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

45. We’ve got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

46. Thank you for you cooperation.

感谢您的合作

47 .We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

48. Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

49.If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

50. I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

外贸英语:交货相关词汇

交货delivery   轮船steamship(缩写S.S)

装运、装船shipment

租船charter(the chartered shep)

交货时间 time of delivery

定程租船voyage charter;

装运期限time of shipment

定期租船time charter

托运人(一般指出口商)shipper,consignor

收货人consignee

班轮regular shipping liner

驳船lighter

舱位shipping space

油轮tanker

报关clearance of goods

陆运收据cargo receipt

提货to take delivery of goods

空运提单airway bill

正本提单original B\L

选择港(任意港)optional port

选港费optional charges

选港费由买方负担 optional charges to be borne by the Buyers

或 optional charges for Buyers' account

一月份装船 shipment during January 或 January shipment

一月底装船 shipment not later than Jan.31st.或shipment on or before Jan.31st.

一/二月份装船 shipment during Jan./Feb.或 Jan./Feb. shipment

在……(时间)分两批装船 shipment during....in two lots

在……(时间)平均分两批装船 shipment during....in two equal lots

分三个月装运 in three monthly shipments

分三个月,每月平均装运 in three equal monthly shipments

立即装运 immediate shipments

即期装运 prompt shipments

收到信用证后30天内装运 shipments within 30 days after receipt of L/C

允许分批装船 partial shipment not allowed partial shipment not permitted partial shipment not unacceptable

如何写外贸催款信相关文章:

外贸催款函范例

公司催款函

外贸函电中英文范文怎么写

信用卡催款函范文

外贸跟单人员年终总结范文

外贸跟单员个人的年度工作总结范文4篇

外贸销售个人简历范文,外贸销售个人简历模板5篇

标准外贸业务员辞职报告怎么写

如何写一份地道的商务电子邮件

    493825