简单幼儿英语幽默小笑话
看英语笑话不止可以心情开心还可以学习英语知识。下面小编今天就给大家分享一下英语的笑话给大家看看,有需要的要收藏哦
臭鼬
"We have a skunk in the basement," shrieked the caller to the police dispatcher. "How can we get it out?"
“我们的地下室里有一只臭鼬,”打电话的人对警察调度员尖叫道。“我们怎样才能把它弄出来?”
"Take some bread crumbs," said the dispatcher,
“弄一些面包屑,”调度员说,
"and put down a trail from the basement out to the back yard. Then leave the cellar door open."
“从地下室往外铺一条小道直到后院。然后将地下室的门打开。”
Sometime later the resident called back. "Did you get rid of it?" asked the dispatcher.
一段时间后,那位居民又将电话打了回来。“你们将它弄出来了吗?”调度员问。
"No," replied the caller. "Now I have two skunks in there!"
“没有,”打电话的人答道,“现在那儿有两只臭鼬了。”
Camera
照相机
On our way to a wedding in Vermont, my husband and I realized we had forgotten our camera.
在前往威蒙特参加一个婚礼的路上,我和丈夫意识到我们忘了带照相机。
We stopped at a general store and, hoping to purchase a cheap, disposable model.
我们在一家百货商店门前停了下来,希望能够买到一种便宜的,一次性照相机。
Sal asked the owner, "Do you have any of those throwaway cameras?"
萨尔问店主:“你们有那种用了就扔的照相机吗?”
"Look, fella," replied the owner, "I don't care what you do with it after you buy it."
“我说,小伙子,”店主回答说,“我可不管你买了之后怎么处理它。”
Large Uniforms
大制服
During our first three days at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio,
在圣安东尼奥的莱克兰空军基地的头三天,
we were herded from place to place for haircuts, shots and uniforms.
我们被从一个地方赶到另一个地方去理发、照相、领制服。
Back in our barracks, the drill instructor told us to put on our uniforms and fall out in front of the building.
回到营房之后,训练指导员让我们穿上制服,在营房前原地解散。
Some of the uniforms, however, were extremely large.
但是,我些制服特别大。
As we filed outside, the sergeant stood by the door with his assistant.
我们列队的时候,中士和他的副手就站在门边。
"We have to take some of these people back for refitting," he said.
“我们得将一些人弄回去重新量一下,”他说,
"That last man took two steps before his uniform moved."
“最后那个人走了两步,他的制服才动。”
简单幼儿英语幽默小笑话相关文章: