学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

有关于英文版情诗欣赏

韦彦分享

  如果爱情就象是沙漏,沙漏完了,我们也一样完了,那么请问,我可以往里面添沙吗?小编精心收集了有关于英文版情诗,供大家欣赏学习!

  有关于英文版情诗篇1

  You Know My Heart

  你懂我的心

  Bettine Brentano to Goethe

  贝婷 布伦塔诺致歌德

  You know my heart;

  你懂我的心;

  You know that all there is desire,

  你懂我心中所有的愿望

  Thought, boding and longing;

  思念、预兆和渴求;

  You live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.

  你生活在幽灵之中,他们给你以神灵的智慧。

  You must nourish me ;

  你一定要给我以”滋养”。

  You give all that in advance,

  如你以前给予我的一样,

  Which I do not understand to ask for.

  给予我无法诉求的向往。

  My mind has a small embrace,

  虽说我才疏学浅,

  My love a large one;

  但我的爱很博渊;

  You must bring them to a balance.

  你一定要平衡这两方面。

  Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;

  在理智跟不上爱情的节奏时,便波浪连连。

  You are matched to my love;

  你知道我有多爱你;

  You are friendly, kind and indulgent;

  你友善、温存、宽厚。

  Let me know when my heart is off the balance.

  告诉我,什么时候我的心失了衡。

  I understand your silent signs.

  我懂得你那无声的暗示。

  A look from your eyes into mine,

  你映入我眼帘的凝睇,

  A kiss from you upon my lips,

  你印在我唇上的热吻,

  Instructs me in all,

  向我说明了一切。

  What might seem delighted to learn,

  这一切对于像我这样的人,

  To one who, like me,Had experience from those.

  对于有过这方面感情经历的人,

  I am far from you;

  你我天各一方,

  Mine are become strange to me.

  给你的凝望和亲吻,我已日益陌生。

  I must ever return in thought to that hour when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.

  我无法不想抱你入怀的温柔。

  Then I begin to weep,

  然后我便开始抽泣,

  But the tears dry again unawares.

  不知不觉眼泪已干涸。

  Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think) over to me in thisconcealed stillness;

  是的,在深藏的静谧中他对我一往情深(我如是想)。

  And should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving, reach to him in the distance?

  难道我就不应借着永不动摇的深情遥通心声吗?

  Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you:

  啊,你不知道我一心要对你说的话?

  It overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.

  我要对你无限地轻声叹息,窃窃私语,让感情满溢升华。

  Be my only happiness on earth you friendly will to me.

  愿我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你对我的无限温柔。

  O,dear friend,

  啊,亲爱的朋友,

  Give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.

  只求你给我暗示,你心中只有我一个人。

  有关于英文版情诗篇2

  Song to Celia

  致西丽娅

  Ben Jonson

  本 琼森

  Drink to me only with thine eyes,

  你只用你的双眸与我干杯

  And I will pledge with mine ;

  我回以脉脉的温存

  Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

  或在杯边留下你的香吻

  And I'll not look for wine.

  我心将不再向往杯中蜜酿

  The thirst that from the soul doth rise

  心灵的渴望在荡漾

  Doth ask a drink divine;

  渴望你的仙酿

  But might I of Jove's nectar sup,

  即使天神让我将他的琼浆痛饮,

  I would not change for thine.

  我也不愿舍弃你吻过的这杯。

  I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

  曾忆赠你玫瑰花环

  Not so much honouring thee

  并非讨你欢心

  As giving it a hope, that there

  只愿这花环在你头上

  It could not wither,d be.

  永不凋零。

  But thou thereon didst only breathe,

  只要你的气息留在上面

  And sent'st it back to me :

  然后将玫瑰送还

  Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,

  当盛开时,它让我闻到的,

  Not of itself, but thee.

  不是自己的花香,而是你。

  有关于英文版情诗篇3

  Love at first sight

  一见钟情

  Wislawa Szymborska

  维斯瓦娃 辛波丝卡

  They're both convinced

  他们彼此深信

  that a sudden passion joined them.

  是瞬间迸发的热情使他们相遇

  Such certainty is beautiful,

  这样的笃定是美丽的

  but uncertainty is more beautiful still

  但变幻无常更为美丽

  Since they'd never met before, they're sure

  他们素未谋面,所以

  that there'd been nothing between them.

  他们确定彼此并无瓜葛。

  But what's the word from the streets, staircases, hallways...

  但是自街道、楼梯、大堂传来的话语……

  perhaps they've passed each other a million times?

  他们也许擦肩而过一百万次了吧。

  I want to ask them

  我想问他们

  if they don't remember...

  是否记得……

  a moment face to face

  在旋转门

  in some revolving door?

  面对面那一刹

  perhaps a “sorry“ muttered in a crowd?

  或是在人群中喃喃道出的"对不起”,

  a curt “wrong number“ caught in the receiver?

  或是在电话的另一端道出的“打错了"。

  but I know the answer.

  但是我早知道答案。

  No, they don’t remember.

  是的,他们并不记得。

  They'd be amazed to hear

  他们会很惊讶,

  that Chance has been toying with them now for years.

  徜若得知缘分已经玩弄他们多年。

  Not quite ready yet

  只因为尚未完全准备好,

  to become their Destiny,

  他们的命运之神未来到,

  it pushed them close, drove them apart,

  缘分将他们拉近,驱离。

  it barred their path,

  阻挡着他们的去路

  stifling a laugh,

  憋住笑声

  and then leaped aside.

  然后闪到一旁。

  There were signs and signals,

  有一些迹象和信号存在,

  even if they couldn,t read them yet.

  即使他们尚无法解读。

  Perhaps three years ago

  也许在三年前

  or just last Tuesday

  或者就在上个星期二,

  a certain leaf fluttered

  有某片叶子飘舞于

  from one shoulder to another?

  肩与肩之间?

  Something was dropped and then picked up.

  有东西掉了又捡了起来?

  Who knows, maybe the ball that vanished

  天晓得,也许是那个

  into childhood's thicket?

  消失于童年灌木丛中的球?

  There were doorknobs and doorbells

  还有事前已被触摸

  where one touch had covered another beforehand.

  层层覆盖的 门把和门铃。

  Suitcases checked and standing side by side.

  检查完毕后并排放置的手提箱。

  One night, perhaps, the same dream,

  有一晚,也许同样的梦,

  grown hazy by morning.

  到了早晨变得模糊。

  Every beginning

  每个开始

  is only a sequel, after all,

  毕竟都只是续篇,

  and the book of events

  而充满情节的书本

  is always open halfway through.

  总是从一半开始看起。

  
看了“有关于英文版情诗”的人还看了:

1.关于中英文情诗欣赏精选

2.关于英文浪漫情诗欣赏

3.关于浪漫英语情诗欣赏

4.绝美的经典英文情诗欣赏

5.关于经典英文情诗欣赏

    2325525