学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

关于简单的英文情诗欣赏

韦彦分享

  “诗是百花之蜜,一切学问的精髓,智慧的本质,天使的语言。”学习啦小编整理了关于简单的英文情诗,欢迎阅读!

  关于简单的英文情诗篇一

  I Carry Your Heart with Me

  我将你的心带上

  I carry your heart with me

  我将你的心带上

  I carry it in my heart

  放进我心里

  I am never without it

  从未分离

  anywhere I go you go, my dear;

  无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

  and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

  即便我单独成事

  my darling

  那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量

  I fear no fate

  面对命运我从不恐慌

  for you are my fate, my sweet

  只因你就是我命运的方向

  I want no world for beautiful

  万千世界于我皆如浮云

  you are my world, my true

  只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

  and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

  你永远是月亮所想表达的

  and whatever a sun will always sing is you

  太阳所想歌唱的

  here is the deepest secret nobody knows

  这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏

  here is the root of the root

  它是根本中的根本

  and the bud of the bud

  稚嫩中的稚嫩

  and the sky of the sky

  是天上天

  and of a tree called life;

  是生命之树在生长

  which grows higher than the soul can hope

  这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,

  or mind can hide

  高于思想之所

  and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

  及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商

  I carry your heart

  我将你的心带上

  I carry it in my heart

  放进我心里

  关于简单的英文情诗篇二

  He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven

  他希冀天国的锦缎

  Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,

  若我有天国的锦缎,

  Enwrought with golden and silver light,

  以金银色的光线编织,

  The blue and the dim and the dark cloths

  还有湛蓝的夜色与洁白的昼光

  of night and light and the half-light,

  以及黎明和黄昏错综的光芒,

  I would spread the cloths under your feet:

  我将用这锦缎铺展在你的脚下。

  But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

  可我,如此贫穷,仅仅拥有梦;

  I have spread my dreams under your feet,

  就把我的梦铺展在你的脚下,

  Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

  轻一点啊,因为你脚踩着我的梦。

  关于简单的英文情诗篇三

  The Lover’s Appeal

  情人的哀诉

  Sir Thomas Wyatt

  托马斯·怀亚特

  AND wilt thou leave me thus!

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay! for shame!

  说不!说不!多么羞辱!

  To save thee from the blame

  我的悲伤,我的失落,

  Of all my grief and grame.

  责备无需由你背负。

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  无论是富贵还是潦倒,

  That hath loved thee so long

  我一直爱你义无反顾;

  In wealth and woe among:

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  And is thy heart so strong

  难道你的心就如此冷酷?

  As for to leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  That hath given thee my heart

  而我一颗心已经向你托付;

  Never for to depart

  不是为了离别,

  Neither for pain nor smart:

  不是为了痛苦:

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  对于一个深爱你的人,

  And have no more pity

  你的同情怎会踪影全无?

  Of him that loveth thee?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Alas! thy cruelty!

  天啊,如此心狠,惨不忍睹!

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

    2287351