关于沟通交流的英语文章
沟通本意是指使双方能通连,现引申为人与人之间对彼此间的思想、观念、意愿、情感等信息内容予以交流表达的一种方式。下面是学习啦小编整理的关于沟通交流的英语文章,欢迎阅读!
关于沟通交流的英语文章篇一
伴侣未及时回短信 保持沟通最重要
Arguing about why your partner did not respond immediately to your text, email or phone call? We look at why these relationship issues occur, what lies beneath the surface of the argument, and how to resolve your relationship problems concerning communication, and especially text messaging.
因为你的另一半未及时回复你的短信,邮件或电话而吵架?我们一起来看一下为何会发生这样的事情,争吵背后的问题是什么,怎样解决这种关于沟通的问题,尤其是由于发短信引起的问题。
Step 1: The Problem
1.问题
This argument is about one person not responding to text messages, or emails or phone calls as readily or quickly as the other.
争吵是由于一方没有尽快回复另一方的短信,邮件或电话。
Step 2: What it's really about
2.本质
This argument is actually all about levels of intimacy, and perceived support in a relationship.
争吵是由于亲密的程度和恋情中的支持问题。
Step 3: The solution
3.解决方法
Some people grow up in very close, emotionally supportive households, and some in less intimate environments. Some regard constant contact as normal, and others find it emotionally draining to be in touch every second of the day with their partners. There is no 'normal'- for how quickly one should respond to contact; but one should respect each others needs for emotional support and intimacy. Talk it through, being open and honest, even if it sounds 'silly' or 'cold.' Learn to understand each others intimacy needs.
有些人在非常亲密,感情方面互相支持的家庭中长大,另外一些人的生活环境则没有那么亲密。一些人认为频繁的联系是正常的,另外一些人认为时刻跟伴侣保持联系非常耗费精力。没有什么是“正常的”——关于应该多快作出回应;但是每个人都应该尊重另外一方对感情支持和亲密程度的需求。开诚布公地谈一下,尽管听上去非常“愚蠢”或“冷漠”。学会理解一下相互之间的亲密需求。
关于沟通交流的英语文章篇二
真诚沟通 争吵过后及时修补关系
e will all encounter conflict with our boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, or wife at many, manypoints of our relationship.Resolve your issues and focus on making up after a fight.
我们可能经常遇到争吵,例如与男朋友,女朋友,丈夫,妻子以及各种各样的关系中。争吵过后,一定要解决问题,修复关系。
Step 1 Communicate
1.沟通
Communicate honestly with each other about the issue. Keep an atmosphere where you andyour lover can both comfortably speak your minds.
就问题的所在进行真诚的沟通。营造良好的氛围,你和爱人可以坦白地说出自己的想法。
Step 2 Apologize
2.道歉
Make the first move and apologize.
采取主动,向对方道歉。
Step 3 Forgive
3.原谅
Forgive. We all make mistakes.
原谅对方。我们都有错。
Step 4 Forget
4.忘记
Resolve the conflict and forget about the past. Focus on the future.
解决冲突,忘记过去,放眼未来。
Step 5 Love
5.爱
Express to them how much you love them.
向对方表示你很爱他们。
Step 6 Spend time together
6.共度时光
Spend some quality time together and have fun. Do something both of you enjoy.Make sure tolaugh.
多花一点时间在一起,玩得开心一点。做一些两人都喜欢的事情。一定要开心的笑。
Step 7 Get intimate
7.亲密
Enjoy the best part of making up and get intimate.
享受修补关系最好的部分,让两人的关系更加亲密。
55 percent of communication is expressed through body language.
55%的沟通是通过身体语言表达的。
关于沟通交流的英语文章篇三
冷静坦诚沟通 和性格古怪的同事相处
Office oddballs are rarely dangerous, but they can be unnerving. Before you resort to arestraining order, try this approach.
办公室怪人基本上没有危险性,但是却使人惴惴不安。采取禁止令之前,可以先尝试一下下面的方法。
You Will Need
你需要
A creepy coworker
古怪的同事
The ability to remain calm
保持冷静的能力
And persistence
坚持不懈
Steps
步骤
Step 1 Identify creepiness
1.发现古怪之处
Identify exactly what it is that makes your coworker creepy.Does he stand too close? Stare at you during meetings?Subscribe to more than one magazine about knives? Or morethan five magazines about cats?
鉴别到底是哪些地方让你的同事看上去非常古怪。他站的太近了?开会的时候目不转睛地盯着你?订阅了超过一本关于刀的杂志?还是订阅了超过五本关于猫的杂志?
Step 2 Speak to him in private
2.私下谈话
Ask to speak to Creepy in private. It might be unnerving, but confronting him in public is notonly bad form, it will most likely backfire.
邀请这个怪人私下谈话。这可能会让你有点紧张,但是公共场合和他正面冲突不仅是很不恰当的方式,甚至很有可能事与愿违。
Step 3 Ask for behavior to stop
3.要求停止这种行为
Speak in a calm, nonthreatening, nonjudgmental way. Simply ask that the specific behaviorstop because it is making you uncomfortable. Keep the talk short and direct.
以平静,没有威胁性,没有偏见的方式说话。简单地要求他停止某种特定的行为,因为这种行为让你感到不舒服。保持对话简洁明了。
Rehearse 'I' statements, as in, 'When you do [insert creepy behavior], I feel [insert creeped-outfeeling].' No one can argue with how you feel.
练习第一人称的对话方式,例如,“当你(说出某种古怪的行为)的时候,我感到(说出你的感受)。”任何人都不会就你的感受跟你争辨。
Step 4 Speak to your supervisor
4.向上司反映
If Creepy isn’t open to talking about the problem, or becomes openly hostile, speak to yourdirect supervisor.
如果怪人不肯跟你坦诚地讨论这个问题,或者充满敌意,向你的顶头上司反映。
Tell your supervisor how Creepy’s behavior is hampering office productivity. ('When Creepystares at me in meetings, I can’ t concentrate.') You want to emphasize that you arecomplaining on a professional level, not a personal one.
告诉上司,怪人的行为如何危害办公室工作效率。(当怪人开会盯着我的时候,我不能集中精力。)你要强调,你的投诉完全是由于工作原因,而非私人原因。
Step 5 File a complaint
5.投诉
If things don’t change, go to your supervisor’s supervisor or the human resources departmentand file a complaint.
如果情况没有好转,越级投诉或向人力资源部门投诉。
Step 6 Request a transfer
6.调换部门
If the company is unable or unwilling to rein in Creepy, request to be transferred to anotherdepartment, assuming that’s an option.
如果公司不能或不愿约束怪人,要求调换到另外一个部门,如果可能的话。
Step 7 Look for a new job
7.寻找新工作
If all else fails, look for a new job. Continuing to fight and fear Creepy is not worth the ulcer youare no doubt developing.
如果上述方法全都失败,那就重新找工作吧。继续对抗和担心怪人无疑弊大于利。
看了“关于沟通交流的英语文章”的人还看了: