关于大自然的英语文文章
大自然是人类的母亲、人类的家园。这一认识看似平常,却是在经历了漫长而曲折的认识转变过程之后才得以成为如今的常识的。下面是学习啦小编带来的关于大自然的英语文文章,欢迎阅读!
关于大自然的英语文文章篇一
和大自然和谐相处 还人类一个健康未来
What is the value of an intact rainforest?
一处原始热带雨林价值何在?
From a people perspective, maybe it's more useful turned into lumber and cropland.
单从人类的角度来看,或许把它变成木材和耕田会更有用。
The responses to such arguments have often cited what are called ecosystem services.
而在回应这些争论时常会引用到一个叫做“生态系统服务”的词。
These are the keys to life that natural systems provide for free—think: breathable air and potable water.
想想这些大自然生态系统免费提供的可呼吸的空气及可饮用水,生命因为有这些才能存活。
Other counters point to the psychological benefits of the natural world.
另一些论据则是大自然带给人类精神上的馈赠。
Now we have a new reason for conservation: human health.
而现在我们又多了一个保护大自然的理由:为了人类自身的健康。
Turns out forest fires set to clear land in Indonesia generate the kind of soot that lodges in lungs and shortens lives across Southeast Asia.
结果证明印度尼西亚地区放火烧林清理土地时产生的一种可吸入肺的碳烟并且缩短了东南亚地区人们的寿命。
Dams and irrigation projects upriver in Africa increase the population of malarial mosquitoes downriver.
而非洲河流上游处实施的水坝和灌溉工程增加了下游地区携带疟疾的蚊子。
These are just two of the examples from a new analysis in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
这只是美国国家科学院院刊一项新的分析报告所列举的其中两个例子。
Then consider big upheavals like global warming.
那么再细想像全球变暖这一类的骤变。
Climate change means more deadly heat waves, allergies, infectious diseases and, potentially, a breakdown in food supplies.
气候变化意味着致命热浪、过敏、传染病等更频繁的出现,还有可能导致食物供应的崩溃。
All obviously bad for human health.
所有这些都明显不利于人类健康。
Our understanding of these complex interactions is incomplete.
我们并不能完全理解以上这些复杂的相互作用。
For example, a given forest clearing may be good for some people's well-being but not others, both now and in the future.
那么举个例子吧,假设开垦了一片森林可能会成全某些人的幸福,但对其他人并没有任何好处,不管是现在还是将来。
A better understanding of nature's value will probably prove vital for human health in the 21st century.
如何与大自然和谐相处可能会是决定21世纪人类健康的关键。
关于大自然的英语文文章篇二
海洋
I am the ocean. I'm water. I'm most of this planet. I shaped it.
我是海洋,我是水,我覆盖了大部分地球。我创造了它。
Every stream, every cloud, and every rain drop. It all comes back to me.
每一条河,每一朵云,每一滴雨,都将回到我的怀抱。
One way or another, every living thing here needs me.
不管怎样,地球上所有的生物都需要我。
I'm the source. I'm what they crawled out of.
我是源头,所有的生命都来自于我。
Humans? They're no different.
人类?他们没有什么不同。
I don't owe them a thing.
我不欠他们。
I give. They take. But I can always take back.
我付出,他们索取。但是我可以随时收回。
That's just the way it's always been.
人们一直都是这样做。
It's not their planet anyway. Never was. Never will be.
毕竟这不是你们的星球,以前不是,以后也不是。
But humans, they take more than their share.
但人类,他们贪得无厌。
They poison me, then they expect me to feed them.
他们毒死我,竟然还想让我继续养活他们。
Well it doesn't work that way.
这怎么可能。
If humans want to exist in nature with me and off of me, I suggest they listen close. I'm only going to say this once.
如果人类想在大自然中与我共存,赖我而生,我要你们听仔细 我只说一次。
If nature isn't kept healthy, humans won't survive.
如果没有健康的大自然,人类将走向灭亡。
Simple as that.
就那么简单。
Me, I could give a damn, with or without humans.
至于我,有没有人类都无所谓。
I'm the ocean. I covered this entire planet once.
我的海洋。我曾经覆盖过整个地球。
And I can always cover it again.
我也可以再一次把它全部覆盖。
That's all I have to say.
这就是我要说的。
关于大自然的英语文文章篇三
大自然在说话Nature Is Speaking
土地
I am the soil.
我是土地。
I am in the hills, and in the valleys, the farms, the orchards.
我存在于高山上,山谷中,农场里,果园间。
Without me humans could not exist. But you treat me like dirt.
没有我,人类无法生存。但你们却把我看得一文不值。
Do you realize that I am just a thin skin on this planet?
你们意识到了吗,我只是这个地球薄薄的一层皮肤?
And that I'm actually alive.
我也是有生命的。
Full of organisms that grow your food.
充满了让你们的食物得以生长的有机物。
But I am broken, aching, overused, sick.
但是我被你们破坏、伤害、过度开发、损害。
Because of you. You have withered me away to less than half of what I used to be just over100 years ago.
就是因为你们。你们让我萎缩,现在我只剩下不及100年前一半的厚度。
Are you paying attention? I am turning to dust.
你们注意到了吗?我正在逐渐化为一片荒漠。
So maybe you could treat me with a little more respect.
所以也许你们能对我多一些尊重。
I suppose you still want to eat, right?
我想你们不想饿肚子,对吧?
看了“关于大自然的英语文文章”的人还看了: