学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

英语初级对话(3)

楚欣分享

  第二十一课 Run in the park 在公园跑步

  KATE: So, did I tell you, I met this guy.

  所以我有告诉过你吗,我见到这个家伙了。

  EMMA: Yeah, the one from the bank?

  是的,从银行出来的那个人吗?

  KATE: No!

  不是!

  EMMA: The guy at the beach?

  在沙滩的家伙吗?

  KATE: NO! Not them. Someone better.

  不是!不是他们。某些人更好。

  EMMA: Who?

  谁?

  KATE: Well, let me tell you the story. I was shopping.

  好吧,让我告诉你这个故事。我在买东西。

  EMMA: Of course.

  当然。

  KATE: And as I was leaving I was in the car. and you know how suddenly things just come out of nowhere?

  而且当我离开的时候我正在车里....而且你知道事情发生地多突然,不知道从哪里冒出来的?

  EMMA: They do.

  他们做了。

  KATE: Yeah, they just. It was just there. Well, I had a lot of shopping bags and I was putting on my lip gloss as I was driving. I know. Stupid. And then I just didn't see it.

  是的,他们就... 就在那儿。好吧,我我有很多购物袋,而且在我开车的时候我正在涂润唇膏。我知道。笨蛋。然后我没有看到。

  KATE: It all happened so fast. I was putting on my lip gloss and then bang. I hit his car. But there was a reward: the driver. He's great.

  所有的事发生地如此之快。我正在涂润唇膏然后发出砰的一声。我撞了他的车。但是有个报偿:司机。他人很好。

  EMMA: Oh. I see. So now this guy is interested in you. You hit his car!

  哦。我明白了。所以现在这个家伙对你有兴趣。你撞了他的车唉!

  KATE: Yeah. It's a nice car, too.

  是的。这也是辆好车。

  EMMA: Yeah, and he was probably very angry.

  是的,他可能很生气。

  KATE: Not very angry. He called me later about the accident and he invited me to dinner.

  不是很生气。之后他关于事故打电话给我了,并且他邀请我去吃晚餐。

  EMMA: No way!

  没门!

  KATE: We have a date.

  我们约会了。

  EMMA: Why am I not surprised?

  为什么我不惊讶?

  第二十二课 Hello gorgeous! 你好,美人儿!

  LEO: You always have such bad luck with your boss'' car.

  你和你老板的车在一起总是会倒霉。

  PETER: Hey! Sometimes I do have good luck with my boss'' car.

  没关系!有时候我和我老板的车在一起的时候的确会有好运。

  LEO: You mean, Kate?

  你的意思是,Kate?

  PETER: I was waiting to park when she hit my car but then. 'Well, hello there gorgeous'' I mean, at first I was really angry! I mean she hit my boss'' car! But when I saw her. Hello!

  当她撞我车的时候我正等着停车,然后...‘好华丽啊!’我的意思是,起初我真的很生气!我的意思是她撞了我老板的车! 0但是当我看见她的时候。你好!

  PETER: So call her! Yeahok. Excuse me bartender, do you have a phone?

  所以打电话给她!耶...好的。抱歉,服务员,你们有电话吗?

  BARTENDER: Ahyes.

  啊...是的。

  PETER: Can I borrow it?

  可以把它借给我们吗?

  BARTENDER: No.

  不行。

  第二十三课 Old flame 昔日恋人

  LISA: Petey, Peter Oakes. Lisa! Lisa Gomez? You remember me?

  Petey,Peter Oakes。Lisa! Lisa Gomez?你记得我吗?

  PETER: Lisa Gomez. How can I forget? How are you?

  Lisa Gomez。我怎么会忘记?你好吗?

  LISA: I'm good, how are you?

  我很好,你好吗?

  PETER: Lisa and I knew each other at university.

  Lisa和我在大学就彼此认识了。

  LISA: Knew each other? We dated.

  互相认识?我们约会了。

  PETER: Actually, you were dating Leo Cole when we first met, do you remember?

  事实上,我们第一次见的时候你正在和Leo Cole约会,你记得吗?

  LISA: Leo? Dating? No, not really. He was so romantic with the flowers and the chocolates and everything.

  Leo?约会?不,不完全是。他如此浪漫地准备了鲜花、巧克力和所有的一切。

  PETER: Lisa, it was really nice to meet you but we really have to be going now. See you around. Bye.

  Lisa,真的很高兴见到你,但是我们现在真的要走了。回头见。再见。

  KATE: So she was dating Leo when she met you?

  她遇到你的时候正在和Leo约会吗?

  PETER: It wasn't really like that.

  真的不是那样的。

  第二十四课 Double booked 重复预定

  PETER: Leo is my best friend. But I did not steal his girlfriend! A couple of years ago I was studying business at the university and Lisa was in my class. I didn't know she had a boyfriend! One evening I was waiting for Lisa outside a movie theater.

  Leo是我最好的朋友。但是我们有偷他的女朋友!几年前我正在大学学习商务,而且Lisa和我一个班级。我不知道她有男朋友!一天晚上我正在一个电影院外面等Lisa。

  PETER: I saw this other guy. He was also waiting outside the movie theater. We started talking. His date was late too. When Lisa arrived she looked at me, she looked at Leo, and then she ran away!

  我看到另一个家伙。他也在电影院外面等。我们开始了谈话。他约会也迟到了。当Lisa道的时候,她看看我,看看Leo,然后她跑掉了!

  PETER: She had two dates at the same time! Anyways, I saw Leo at school the next day and now we're best friends! That's funny.

  她同一时间有2个约会!不管怎样,我第二天在学校看见了Leo,而现在我们是最好的朋友! 很有趣。

  第二十五课 Busted 破产

  CLIFFORD: Where's the dog. I know there's a dog somewhere. Where is the dog? Maybe there's a dog in here. I can't see the dog.

  狗在哪里。我知道有只狗在某个地方。0狗在哪里?可能狗在这里。我看不到狗。

  CLIFFORD: Where is it? No dogs allowed. No dogs allowed. I know there's a dog in here, there's a dog in here. I know it.

  它在哪儿?狗禁止进入。禁止狗进入。我知道有只狗在这儿,有只狗在这儿。我知道了。

  CLIFFORD: Where is the dog? Is that the dog? That's the dog.

  狗在哪儿?那是狗吗?那是狗。

  MAN: Hi. Everything OK? Are you OK?

  嗨。一切还好吗?你还好吗?

  CLIFFORD: Yeah.

  是的。

  MAN: Do you want to come in, have a look?

  你想进来看看吗?

  CLIFFORD: Yes.

  是的。

  MAN: I came home early from work, I have a sore throat.

  我很早就下班回家了,我喉咙痛。

  CLIFFORD: No, actually I've been sick for a long time now, since last year.

  不,事实上自从去年开始我已经病了很长时间了。

  MAN: A year? You should see a doctor.

  一年?你应该去看医生。

  CLIFFORD: I'm sick again. I'm sick. I'm getting sick from the dog. It's the dogs that are making me sick, it's the dogs.

  我又病了。我病了。我从狗那儿得病了。就是狗让我生病了,就是那条狗。

  第二十八课 Back at the doctor’s 复诊

  CLIFFORD: I want to make an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow.

  我明天想预约去看医生。

  NURSE: How about next week?

  下周怎么样?

  CLIFFORD: What if I'm dead by then?

  到时候要是我死了怎么办?

  NURSE: You should go home and get some rest you'll feel better.

  你应该回家休息一下,你才能好的快。

  CLIFFORD: I haven't been feeling well for a long time. You name it I have it. I have a sore throat. I have an eye infection. Lung infection.

  我感觉不舒服很久了。凡是你想得到的,我都有。我喉咙痛。我眼睛感染了。肺感染。

  CLIFFORD: It's serious. It's bad. Just ask Tom Redman..mp3 He'll tell you.

  严重。很糟。去问Tom Redman吧。他会告诉你的。

  NURSE: 415 tomorrow.

  明天4:15。

  CLIFFORD: 415? 415 tomorrow?

  4:15?明天4: 15?

  NURSE: You'll be fine. 415 tomorrow.

  你会好的。明天4:15。

  CLIFFORD: I'll come in at 315 because someone will probably cancel. Then I'll come in at 315.

  我会3:15到,因为有人可能会取消。那我会3:15到。

  NURSE: Good idea.

  好主意。

  CLIFFORD: 315, that's a long.

  3:15,太长了...

  NURSE: Just take the vitamins and we'll see you tomorrow.

  现在吃些维生素,我们明天会来看你的。

  CLIFFORD: Keep hope alive.

  保持希望活着。

359723