学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

英语初级对话(2)

楚欣分享

  第十四课 Friends chatting 朋友聊天

  STUART: So why doesn't your dog have hair?

  所以为什么你的狗有毛呢?

  MAX: Ah he just doesn't. Jackson has issues.

  啊,他正好没有。Jackson有问题。

  STUART: Issues. Jackson. It's a good name, Jackson.

  问题。Jackson。是个好名字,Jackson。

  MAX: Yeah, yeah I mean he likes it and he responds to it.

  耶,耶,我的意思是他喜欢所以有所回应。

  STUART: Should name it Elizabeth. Why? Elizabeth is my boss. She, like Jackson, does nothing.

  名字应该是Elizabeth。为什么? Elizabeth是我的老板。她和Jackson一样不做事。

  MAX: So, about work, huh?

  所以,关于工作,呃?

  STUART: I hate my job. I do the same job every single day. It's boring. You know I want a challenge. You're not going to get a job are you?

  我讨厌我的工作。我每一天都在做同样的工作。很无聊。你知道我想挑战一下。你不准备得到一份工作,是吗?

  MAX: No, I mean I don't know, I'm still going to look. You know what I'm not so worried about it. Whatever happens, happens. Whatever will be, will be.

  不,我的意思是我不知道,我只是想看一下。你知道我并不担心这个。无论发生什么,发生了。要发生的总归会发生,顺其自然。

  第十五课 Do you have a dog? 您养狗吗?

  MAX: Who is it?

  是谁?

  CLIFFORD: It's Clifford the apartment manager. It's Clifford.

  这是Clifford,公寓经理。这是Clifford。

  MAX: It's my apartment manager. Go hide the dog in the kitchen.

  这是我的公寓经理。去把狗藏在厨房。

  STUART: In the kitchen, in the kitchen.

  在厨房,在厨房。

  MAX: Ah just one second Clifford. Hi.

  啊,请稍等,Clifford。嗨。

  CLIFFORD: Hello.

  你好。

  MAX: Can I do something for you?

  我有什么可以帮您的吗?

  CLIFFORD: What are you doing?

  你在做什么?

  MAX: Nothing. I'm just watching TV.

  没事。我正在看电视。

  CLIFFORD: Do you have a TV?

  你有电视机吗?

  MAX: Yeah.

  有的。

  CLIFFORD: Did you at any point leave this apartment?

  你有在任何时间离开这所公寓吗?

  MAX: Today? No.

  今天吗?没有。

  CLIFFORD: Do you have a dog?

  你有狗吗?

  MAX: A dog? No. Why?

  狗?没有。为什么?

  CLIFFORD: Four out of five doctors say that dog hair is bad for your lungs.

  5个医生中有4个会说狗毛对你的肺有害。

  MAX: Well no dogs here. Why don't you ask them, I think they might have a dog?

  好吧,这里没有狗。你为什么不问他们,我想他们可能有条狗?

  CLIFFORD: 17A?

  17A座?

  MAX: Yeah. Yeah.

  是的。好的。

  CLIFFORD: Did you see a dog?

  你有看到一条狗吗?

  MAX: I think I heard something?

  我想我听到了一些声音?

  CLIFFORD: heard something ?yeah. OK.

  听到一些声音?是的。好的。

  MAX: Alright, good.

  好的,很好。

  CLIFFORD: Thank you.

  谢谢你。

  第十六课 Habits and routines 习惯和日常生活

  VAN THE MAN: That's interesting.

  那很有趣。

  CLIFFORD: Who are you talking to? Are you talking to me?

  你在和谁交谈?你在和我说话吗?

  VAN THE MAN: I'mtalking to you.

  我...是在和你说话。

  CLIFFORD: Why are you talking to me?

  你为什么跟我说话?

  VAN THE MAN: Because that's what I do. I talk. What are you doing? I asked you a question. What are you doing?

  因为那是我做的。我说了。你在干吗?我问你个问题。你在干吗?

  CLIFFORD: What I always do.

  是我一直做的事。

  VAN THE MAN: That's your problem.

  那是你的问题。

  CLIFFORD: What?

  什么?

  VAN THE MAN: You do, what you do, every day.

  你每天做你该做的事。

  CLIFFORD: Stop talking to me.

  停止和我说话。

  VAN THE MAN: You missed a spot over here.

  你错过了那儿的一个景点。

  第十七课 Stop him! 制止他!

  STUART: What is he doing? He's stealing my car. Hey that's my car. Hey, that's my car man. What are you doing?

  他在干吗?他在偷我的车。嘿,那是我的车。嘿,先生,那是我的车。你在干吗?

  STUART: Where are you going? That's my car. That's my car. He's stealing my car. He stole my car.

  你去哪里?那是我的车。那是我的车。他在偷我的车。他偷了我的车。

  STUART: Yes, is this the police? I just had a thief steal my car. Yeah. No he stole my car. Banks, Stuart Banks.

  是的,这是警察吗?我只是看到一个贼在偷我的车。是的。不,他偷了我的车。银行,斯图亚特银行。

  STUART: The address, yeah.

  地址,好的。

  第十八课 Investigation 调查

  STUART: Hi this is Stuart Banks. My car was stolen about an hour and a half ago. I've been waiting for someone to show up. No, no one has shown up that's why I'm calling. Banks.

  你好,这是斯图亚特银行。我的车在大约一小时或半小时之前被偷了。我在等着有人露面。不,没有人出现,这就是我打电话来的原因。银行。

  STUART: Stuart Banks. Yes. Thank you.

  斯图亚特银行。是的。谢谢你。

  POLICE OFFICER: Did you call about a stolen vehicle, sir? What's your name?

  你有打电话询问一辆被盗的车吗,先生?你的名字是什么?

  STUART: Banks. Stuart Banks.

  银行。斯图亚特银行。

  POLICE OFFICER: Mr. Banks. Did you see the thief? What did he look like?

  先生,银行。你有看到小偷吗?他看起来是什么样?

  STUART: You know what, actually, I didn't get a very good look at him.

  你知道吗,事实上,我并不看好他。

  POLICE OFFICER: What time did this happen?

  这是什么时候发生的?

  STUART: Seven o'clock.

  7点。

  POLICE OFFICER: Seven? You called us at eight o'clock. What were you doing between seven o'clock and eight o'clock?

  7点?你8点打过电话给我们。你7点和8点之间在干什么?

  STUART: It was seven o'clock I called you right when it happened.

  事情发生的时候正是7点我打电话给你的时候。

  POLICE OFFICER: OK. So you don't know what he looks like, you don't know exactly what time this happened, what do you want me to do here?

  好的。所以你不知道他长得怎么样,你不知道事情发生的确切时间,那你想让我在这里做什么呢?

  STUART: You know what I'm sorry. I don't think that there is anything you can do for me.

  你知道我对此感到很抱歉。我认为你不能为我做任何事情。

  POLICE OFFICER: I think you're right. Have a good day.

  我想你是对的。祝你一天愉快。

359723