关于餐厅点餐英语对话精选
近年来,英语继续教育的快速发展极大地促进了中国全民英语水平的提高,同时也推动了社会的繁荣进步。学习啦小编整理了关于餐厅点餐英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于餐厅点餐英语对话一
Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.
如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。
Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?
云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?
Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.
大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。
Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?
如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?
Dashan: I can't decide.
大山:我定不下来。
Server: Are you ready to order?
服务员:可以点菜了吗?
Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.
如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。
Yunbo: I'd like the same.
云波:我也要一份。
Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.
大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。
Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?
服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?
Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.
三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。
Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?
服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?
Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.
大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。
Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.
云波:我要米饭。
Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也要米饭。
Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.
服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。
Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.
云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。
Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.
大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。
Yunbo: What's pasta salad?
云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?
Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.
大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。
Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.
大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。
Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.
如梅:闻起来好香啊。
Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.
大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。
Rumei: Thanks.
如梅:谢谢。
Dashan: You're welcome.
大山:不客气。
Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.
如梅:啊,味道好香啊。
关于餐厅点餐英语对话二
A:What Can I get you?
您需要点什么?
B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.
我要一杯卡兹莫酒。
C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!
老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!
B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!
你在说什么呢?那是好酒!
C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!
这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!
B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.
好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。
C:You have got to be kidding me!
你在耍我吧!
B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.
拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。
C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!
好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!
B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!
这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!
C:That' s the idea!
好主意!
关于餐厅点餐英语对话三
Host: Hello sir, welcome to the French Garden Restaurant. How many?
主人:你好!先生,欢迎到法国花园餐厅!请问几位?
Charles: One.
查理斯:一位。
Host: Right this way. Please have a seat. Your waitress will be with you in a moment.
主人:请到这边来,请坐。您的服务员马上就过来啦。
Waitress: Hello sir, would you like to order now?
女服务员:你好!先生,你想现在点菜吗?
Charles: Yes please.
查理斯:是的。
Waitress: What would you like to drink?
女服务员:你想喝点什么?
Charles: What do you have?
查理斯:你们这儿都有什么?
Waitress: We have bottled water, juice, and Coke.
女服务员:我们有瓶装水,果汁和可乐。
Charles: I'll have a bottle of water please.
查理斯:那来瓶水吧。
Waitress: What would you like to eat?
女服务员:您想吃点什么?
Charles: I'll have a tuna fish sandwich and a bowl of vegetable soup.
查理斯:我来一份金枪鱼三明治和一碗蔬菜汤。
看了“关于餐厅点餐英语对话”的人还看了: