关于在餐厅用餐的英语口语
我们在学习英语口语就是要多多开口练习,那么今天小编整理了有关英语口语的情景对话跟大家分享一下,同学们要多多看看哦
上错菜了
AWhat is this? I didn't order that.
这是什么? 我没有点这个.
BI’m terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away.
很抱歉.您能再点一次吗? 我会马上替你下单。
AI've ordered savory pork and coleslaw.
我点了咸猪肉和凉拌生菜丝。
BI'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once.
很抱歉。我一定是搞错了。我会马上替您上菜。
AHey! What is this?
嘿,这是什么?
BPardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup?
对比起,小姐,但是您没有点这道鸡汤吗?
AOh, Is that what this is?
噢,这就是所谓的鸡汤?
BI believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you.
我想是。如果您不喜欢,我可以替您换了它.
ANo, don't replace it. Give a refund.
不,不用换了。给我退款。
BSorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead.
不好意思。我恐怕我们无法退款.但您可以定其他东西代替.
AOh, really? Give me a clam soup.
哦,真的吗? 给我一个蛤蜊汤.
BOkay, Miss.
好的,小姐。
AThank you.
谢谢你。
BI hope you enjoy your dinner.
希望您用餐愉快。
你为何不试试新饮品
AAnn, stop bugging Jess and help me order something new. Lattes are so passe these days.
小安,别再跟洁丝抬杠了,帮我点一些新口味。最近已经不流行喝那堤了。
BWhy don't you try an Americano? Espresso with water.
你何不试试美式咖啡?浓缩咖啡加水。
ASounds a little weak.
听来味道有点淡。
BGo with a hammerhead then-espresso mixed with drip coffee.
那就来杯榔头咖啡吧——浓缩咖啡加一般滴滤式咖啡。
ASounds better, but I hope it doesn't inspire me to take a hammer to the client's head.
听来好多了,但希望这不会让我想拿榔头敲客户的脑袋。
BDon't worry, James. We'll get this case worked out in no time.
别担心,詹姆士。我们很快就会把这个案子解决掉.
关于在餐厅用餐的英语口语相关文章: