有关去餐厅吃饭的英语情景对话
在现在的社会我们经常会到餐厅去用餐,下面小编今天就给大家分享一下英语的情景对话,喜欢的可以来学习一下
到中国餐馆吃中国菜
AGrandpa, this restaurant looks really old! How long ago was it built?
爷爷,这个餐厅看起来好旧啊。它建成多少年了啊?
BI'm not sure when it started. But I know it's older than me. As a young boy, I used to eat here a lot.
我不是很确定它是什么时候开张的。但我知道它比我还老呢。我小的时候,就经常来这里吃东西的。
AOh, it's interesting. Dad told me you brought him here when he was young, too. Now, it's my turn.
哦,真有趣。爸爸告诉过我他小的时候您也常常带他来这里。现在,轮到我了。
BYeah. We are the VIP customers here. So, what do you want to eat today?
是啊。我们可是这里的贵宾啊。那么,你今天想吃点什么呢?
AI'd like to eat a hamburger and a bottle of coca-cola.
我要吃一个汉堡包和一瓶可乐。
BHey, kid, that's wrong. It's a Chinese restaurant. Let's eat something traditional.
嗨,孩子,别弄错了。这是中餐厅。我们得吃点传统的食品。
AThen there is nothing particular I'd like to eat. Grandpa, what's your favorite here?
那我就不知道有什么特别想吃的了。爷爷,您最喜欢这里的什么呢?
BThe Chinese rice pudding. Your father loves it, too. You wanna try?
八宝饭。你爸爸也很喜欢的。你想尝尝吗?
ASure. Is it sweet?
当然了。它是甜的吗?
BYes, of course. But I think they can make you a salty one, too.
是啊,当然了。但是我觉得他们也可以给你做一碗咸的。
AGreat, I want it spicy.
太好了。我还要辣的。
BCome on. Don's go too far.
哎呀。别太过了。
AI want it to be special. And you know that I always like hot food.
我就想要点特别的啊。而且您知道我一直喜欢辣味的食物啊。
BOK then. We shall ask them to put some red chilli on it.
那好吧。我们就叫他们给你往里面加点辣椒。
去西餐餐厅用餐
AHoney, which hand should I use to hold the fork?
亲爱的,应该用哪只手来拿叉子啊?
BLeft for the fork and right for the knife. Just remember that the stronger one is for knife.
左手拿叉右手拿刀。只要记住强壮点的那只手拿刀就可以了。
AGot it. It's so troublesome to have western food. I've been learning the table manners for hours but still can't really get it.
知道了。吃西餐可真是麻烦啊。我学习这些餐桌礼仪都用了好几个小时了,可还是没能真正学会。
BSure. Rather than eating, having western food is more about western culture.
当然。吃西餐可不光光是吃,还包含了很多西方文化呢。
AYeah. Which restaurant are we going to tonight?
是啊。我们今晚去哪家餐厅呢?
BCindy has reserved a table for us at a newly opened western restaurant downtown. She said the environment there was really pleasant.
辛迪已经在市区新开的一家西餐厅帮我们预定好位置了。她说那里的环境很不错。
AFine. I believe in Cindy's taste. Oh, what should I wear?
不错。我相信辛迪的眼光。哦,我该穿什么衣服呢?
BYou should put on the black suit I bought for you last week. But I'm afraid it may be a bit crumpled. You'd better iron it now.
你就穿我上周给你买的那套黑色西服吧。但是我怕它有点皱了。你现在去把它拿出来烫一下。
AI don't want to mess it up. Please do it for me. I'm going to the bank to cash some money. How much do we need?
我不想把它弄得更糟糕。还是你帮我弄吧。我去银行取点钱。我们大概需要多少钱?
BThere is no need to do that. I think the restaurant accepts credit cards. But it's necessary to make a budget.
没有必要那么做的。我想餐厅一定会受理信用卡的。不过倒是有必要作一个预算。
AHoney, you are a good accountant. So I'd better leave that to you, too.
亲爱的,你是一个出色的会计。所以我想这事还是留给你吧。
BIt seems that it's all about me. Then what do you do?
看起来所有的事情都是我在做。那么你做什么呢?
AI'll take care of the order.
我会负责点餐的。
BOK then. Well, 50 Yuan for appetizer, 200 Yuan for dinner and 200 Yuan for wine. Anything else?
那好吧。这样,开胃菜50元,200元正餐,还有200元的酒。还有别的吗?
ADon't forget about the dessert.
别忘了甜点。
BOK, then 50 Yuan for dessert. 500 Yuan all together.
行,再加50元的甜点。一共是500元。
自助餐饮按体重收费
AIt's too expensive. Ten cookies cost a bundle.
这也太贵了。10块小甜饼就 要那么多钱。
BI noticed that they have Italian buffet upstairs. Maybe we should have chosen that?
我发现楼上有意大利自助餐。 也许我们本该去那里的。
ALet's do it, now.
那我们现在去吧。
BWhat is the charge of buffet for each person?
自助餐每个人的收费是多 少?
AIt depends on your weight. Come on to the scale, please!
收费是按体重来算的。上 这个称看看吧!
BInteresting! Look, I'm 45kg.
真有趣。看,我是45公斤。
AMe, 46kg.
我是46公斤。
B50 yuan for each.
每人50元。
AI love it. Look, they've got everything.
我很喜欢这个地方,这里什么都有。
BWow, coffee and cheese puddings. Love it.
哇噻,咖啡、奶酪布丁,我 最喜欢了。
AIt's the only neat decision we made today!
这是我们今天做的唯一正确 的决定。
BIt is. And it's not all bad now.
是啊,看来今天也不是什么 都差劲。
ANo more for me. I'll all set.
吃不下了,我搞定了。
BMe either. That's the problem about buffet. Always over eating.
我也吃不下了。这就是自助餐的问题啊,总是吃太多。
AYou can't get everything.
总是不能十全十美嘛!
有关去餐厅吃饭的英语情景对话相关文章:
2.餐厅英文对话