有关感恩父母的英文诗歌欣赏
父母的爱是天地间最伟大的爱,自从我们呱呱坠地,来到这个世界,父母就开始爱着我们,直到永远。爱父母,我们应该每周一次打电话或者抽时间共进晚餐。学习啦小编整理了有关感恩父母的英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!
有关感恩父母的英文诗歌篇一
You Never
你不曾
You never said "I'm leaving"
你不曾说过:“我将离开。”
You never said "goodbye"
你不曾道一句:“再见。”
You were gone before I knew it,
你在我知晓前就已经离去,
And only God knew why
只有上帝知道原因。
There are no words to tell you
我没有什么话想对你说,
Just what I feel inside
仅有内心混乱交织的情感
The shock, the hurt, the anger
震惊、伤痛以及愤怒
Might gradually subside
或许会逐渐平息吧。
A million times I'll need you,
千百万次,我迫切需要你
A million times I'll cry
千百万次,我禁不住哭泣
If Love alone could have saved you,
如果只有爱能救下你,
You never would have died
你将永不会逝去。
In Life I loved you dearly
你生时我爱你至深
In death I love you still
你去后此情依旧
In my heart you hold a place,
在我心中永远有一方土地,
That no one could ever fill
任何人再不能填补。
It broke my heart to lose you,
失去你让我心痛万分
But you didn't go alone
但你并非孤身一人
For part of me went with you,
因为我的一部分随你一并离去,
The day God took you home.
在上帝把你带回家的那天。
Things will never be the same
事情不会一成不变的,
And although it hurts so bad
即使它让我伤心至此。
I will smile whenever I hear your name
听到你的名字,不论何时我都会微笑,
And be proud you were my Dad.
为你是我父亲而骄傲、而自豪。
有关感恩父母的英文诗歌篇二
My Father Was My Hero
我父亲是我的英雄
My father was my hero, all throughout my life.
我的父亲就是我的英雄,从始至终
The father of eight children, he saw his share of strife.
身为八个孩子的父亲,他明白自己重任在身
When I was very little, he appeared to be so large.
我小的时候觉得他的身躯是那样伟岸
In my eyes he could do anything, we all knew he was in charge.
在我眼里他无所不能,我们都知道他能掌控一切
He was a man of great strength both physically and in mind,
他的身体和头脑都充满了力量
but in him there was a gentleness, he found ways to be outgoing and kind.
但他刚中带柔,他懂得怎样做到随和和友善
Many days of childhood were greeted with a kiss,
童年的一天常以他的吻开始
and songs to me as I awoke, those days I surely miss.
醒来便伴着歌声,我着实怀念那些日子
He made me feel so special, "Miss America" he would sing.
他给我唱“美国小姐”,让我觉得自己与众不同
I knew I had my father's love. It gave me courage to do almost anything.
我知道我拥有我父亲的爱,这让我有勇气面对世上所有的挑战
From him I learned to stand up tall, to be proud of who I am.
从他那里我学到做人要挺直腰板,要为自己骄傲
Strength and determination were the qualities of this fine man.
力量与决心是这个好人的特质
As the years of his life dwindled down, that strength kept him alive.
当他渐渐老去,这种力量让他保持生机
Plus the unfailing determination to help my ailing mother have the care she needed to survive.
这种不败的决心还帮助我体弱多病的母亲得到了必要的照顾
He loved her and his children, so much he gave up years of his life
他爱他的妻子和孩子,他愿意为了他们放弃自己的生活
caring for this woman, his soul mate, his wife.
他花时间照顾这个女人,他的灵魂伴侣,他的妻子
Day and night he struggled for years with her disease.
夜以继日,他与她的疾病抗争
A lesser man would have been brought down to his knees.
若是一个意志薄弱的人恐怕早已被打倒
With illnesses of his own, he still stood by her side
但哪怕自己也疾病缠身,他依旧站在她的身旁
caring for her and loving her until the day she died.
照顾她爱她直到她的生命终止
Twenty days later his own time was at an end.
20天后他随她而去
I lost my hero, my father, a man who was my friend.
我失去了我的英雄,我的父亲,我的朋友
A few years have passed, and life just isn't the same.
许多年过去了,生活变了样
But as Father's Day approaches, I will celebrate his name.
但每当父亲节临近,我还是会在心里念他的名字
With prayers to him and God above to stay by my side,
我为他祈祷,相信上帝会在我身旁
to watch over me and guide me, to look down on me with pride.
他看护我、指引着我、骄傲地望着我
For I am my father's daughter, one day we will meet again.
我是我父亲的女儿,总有一天我们会再见
But until then I will remember, and the love will never end.
到那时我还会记得,这份爱永远不会结束
有关感恩父母的英文诗歌篇三
Only a dad
Only a dad with a tired face,
Coming home from the daily race,
Bringing little of gold or fame,
To show how well he has played the game,
But glad in his heart that his own rejoice
To see him come and to hear his voice.
Only a dad with a brood of four,
One of ten million men or more.
Plodding along in the daily strife,
Bearing the whips and the scorns of life,
With never a whimper of pain or hate,
For the sake of those who at home await.
Only a dad, neither rich nor proud,
Merely one of the surging crowd.
Toiling, striving from day to day,
Facing whatever may come his way,
Silent, whenever the harsh condemn,
And bearing it all for the love of them.
Only a dad but he gives his all
To smooth the way for his children small,
Doing, with courage stern and grim,
The deeds that his father did for him.
This is the line that for him I pen:
Only a dad, but the best of men.
只是个面带倦容的父亲,
结束每日的奔忙后回到家中,
没有带回多少金钱与名利
来显摆自己的出色表现,
但家人看见他回到家中,听到他的声音
那种喜悦让他喜上心头。
只是个养活一家四口的父亲,
无数男人中的一员。
在每日的竞争中辛勤劳作,
忍受着生活的鞭挞与嘲笑,
却从不怨天尤人,心怀怨恨,
只为那些在家中守候的亲人。
只是个父亲,既不富裕也不高傲,
不过是芸芸众生中的一员,
日复一日地奋斗,不辞劳苦,
直面任何可能阻挡他前进的障碍,
无论何时,默默忍受斥责,
全因对家人的爱。
只是个父亲,却倾其所有
为年幼的孩子铺平道路,
满怀坚定的勇气做着
他父亲曾为他所做的一切。
这是我为他写下的一行颂诗:
只是个父亲,却是最棒的男人。
看了“有关感恩父母的英文诗歌”的人还看了: