简单的英文诗欣赏
多阅读一些短篇的英语诗歌,对于我们英语阅读能力的提高会有所帮助,今天学习啦小编在这里分享一些简单的英文诗供大家欣赏,希望大家会喜欢这些英文诗歌!
短小而又简单的英文诗篇1
The Blossom 花儿
Merry, merry sparrow! 愉快,愉快的小麻雀!
Under leaves so green, 在如此翠绿的树叶下,
A happy blossom 一朵幸福的花儿
Sees you, swift as arrow, 看着你,如箭般地敏捷,
Seek your cradle narrow 在我的胸前寻找
Near my bosom. 你那窄小的摇篮。
Pretty, pretty robin! 漂亮,漂亮的知更鸟!
Under leaves so green, 在如此翠绿的树叶下,
A happy blossom 一朵幸福的花朵
Hears you sobbing, sobbing, 听到你呜咽,呜咽,
Pretty, pretty, robin, 漂亮,漂亮的知更鸟!
Near my bosom. 在我的胸前盘旋。
by William Blake, 1757-1827
短小而又简单的英文诗篇2
Infant Joy 婴儿的喜悦
'I have no name; 「我无姓名
I am but two days old.' 我只两天大。」
What shall I call thee? 我将如何来称呼你呢?
'I happy am, 「我很快乐,
Joy is my name.' 喜悦就是我的名字。」
Sweet joy befall thee! 愿甜蜜的快乐降临你身上!
Pretty Joy! 漂亮的喜悦!
Sweet Joy, but two days old. 甜蜜的喜悦,才两天大。
Sweet Joy I call thee: 我称你为甜蜜的喜悦:
Thou dost smile, 你就微笑,
I sing the while, 当我唱歌的当儿,
Sweet joy befall thee! 愿甜蜜的快乐降临你身上!
by William Blake
短小而又简单的英文诗篇3
Bed In Summer 夏日之床
In winter I get up at night 冬日我大清早起床
And dress by yellow candle-light. 借着黄色的蠋光穿裳。
In summer quite the other way, 夏日完全相反,
I have to go to bed by day. 我必须在日间上床。
I have to go to bed and see我必上床且看
The birds still hopping on the tree, 鸟儿还在树梢跃荡,
Or hear the grown-up people's feet 抑或聆听成年人的脚声
Still going past me in the street. 仍旧在街道走过我的身旁。
And does it not seem hard to you, 它对你来说难道不为难吗?
When all the sky is clear and blue, 在明亮而蔚蓝的天空当前,
And I should like so much to play, 而我如此喜欢玩耍,
To have to go to bed by day? 却必须在白天就上床?
by R. L. Stevenson
简单的英文诗欣赏篇4
to helen 致海伦|海伦之歌
by edgar allan poe 爱伦坡
王道余 译
helen,thy beauty is to me
like those nicèan barks of yore
that gently, o'er a perfumed sea,
the weary way-worn wanderer bore
to his own native shore.
海伦哦,我眼里你的美丽
就像昔日尼西亚的小船,
轻柔地在飘香的海面,
将那旅途劳顿的游子
带回他故乡的海岸。
猜你喜欢: