关于母亲节的英语诗歌
英语诗歌是英语语言的瑰宝,是学习英语语言必要的媒介材料。它有助于培养英语学习兴趣,提高学生的审美情趣,因而在切实可行的操作下,能够推进大学英语素质教育。小编精心收集了关于母亲节的英语诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
关于母亲节的英语诗歌:Home,Sweet Home家,甜蜜的家
(1)
mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam, 虽然我们也会沈迷于欢乐与奢靡中,
be it ever so humble, there’s no place like home! 无论家是多么简陋,没有地方比得上它!
a charm from the skies seems to hallow us there, 好似从空而降的魔力,使我们在家觉得圣洁
which seek through the world, is ne’er met with elsewhere, 就是找遍全世界,也找不到像这样的地方,
home! home! sweet, sweet home! 家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!
there’s no place like home! there’s no place like home! 没有地方比得上家!没有地方比得上家!
(2)
i gaze on the moon as i tread the drear wild, 每当我漫步荒野凝视明月,
and feel that my mother now thinks of her child, 便想起母亲正惦念着她的孩子,
as she looks on that moon from our own cottage door, 当她从茅舍门口遥望明月时,
through the woodbine, whose fragrance shall cheer me no more. 穿过冬忍树丛,浓郁树香再也不能安慰我的心灵。
home! home! sweet, sweet home!家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!
there’s no place like home! there’s no place like home!没有地方比得上家!没有地方比得上家!
(3)
an exile from home, splendor dazzles in vain; 对一个离乡背井的游子,再华丽的光辉,也是徒然闪烁;
oh, give me my lowly thatch’d cottage again! 一栋矮檐茅舍!
the birds singing gaily, that came at my call--- 一呼即来的鸟儿正在欢唱
give me them, -- and the peace of mind, dearer than all! 赐给牠们-还有心灵的平静,这些胜过一切!
home! home! sweet, sweet home!家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!
there’s no place like home! there’s no place like home!没有地方比得上家!没有地方比得上家!
~~~by john h. payne, 1791-1852
关于母亲节的英语诗歌:On Children论孩子
Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
你的儿女,其实不是你的儿女
他们是生命对于自身渴望而诞生的孩子
他们借助你来到这世界,却非因你而来
他们在你身旁,却并不属于你
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
你可以给予他们的是你的爱
却不是你的想法
因为他们有自己的思想
你可以庇护的是他们的身体,却不是他们的灵魂
因为他们的灵魂属于明天,属于你做梦也无法到达的明天
你可以拼尽全力,变得像他们一样
却不要让他们变得和你一样
因为生命不会后退,也不在过去停留
You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
and He bends you with His might
that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
so He loves also the bow that is stable.
你是弓,儿女是从你那里射出的箭
弓箭手望着未来之路上的箭靶
他用尽力气将你拉开,使他的箭射得又快又远
怀着快乐的心情,在弓箭手的手中弯曲吧
因为他爱一路飞翔的箭,也爱无比稳定的弓
关于母亲节的英语诗歌:妈妈教会我的事,幽默
My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
母亲教会我如何珍惜他人辛苦劳动:
"If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning!"
“如果你们要打架,到外边打去我刚整理好房间!”
My mother taught me RELIGION
母亲教会我什么是宗教:
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
“你最好祈祷那个东西能从地毯下冒出来。”
My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL
母亲教会我什么是时间旅行:
"If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
“你要是不改,我把你一把推到下周三!”(意为:不让过周末。)
My mother taught me LOGIC
母亲教会我什么是逻辑:
"Because I said so, that’s why."
“为什么?因为我就是这么说的!”
My mother taught me FORESIGHT
母亲教会我什么是远见:
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident."
“一定要穿干净内衣,以防万一你遇到事故。”
My mother taught me IRONY
母亲教会我什么是讽刺:
"Keep laughing and I’ll give ou something to cry about."
“接着笑吧,我让你一会儿哭不出来”
My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"
My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM
母亲教会我什么是柔体杂技:
"Will you ’look’ at the dirt on the back of your neck!"
“你能不能看看你脖子后面的泥!”
My mother taught me about STAMINA
母亲教会我什么是耐力:
"You’ll sit there ’til all that spinach is finished."
“坐在那儿,直到把所有的菠菜吃完。”
My mother taught me about WEATHER
母亲教会我如何识天气:
"It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."
“好像有龙卷风席卷过你的房间。”
My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS
母亲教会我如何解决物理学问题:
"If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you; would you listen then?"
“如果我高声叫喊,是因为我看见有一颗流星正朝你俯冲而来,那你会不会听我的话?”
My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY
母亲教会我什么是伪善:
"If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a million times - Don’t exaggerate!"
“如果我曾告诉过你一次,我实际上已告诉过你百万次不许夸张!”
My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
母亲教会我什么是生命的轮回:
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
“是我把你带来这个世界的,我也可以让你离开。”
My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
母亲教会我什么是行为矫正:
"Stop acting like your father!"
“别像你父亲那样做!”
My mother taught me about ENVY
母亲教会我什么是嫉妒:
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don’t have wonderful parents like you do!"
“这世界上有数百万不幸的孩子,他们可没有你这么好的父母。”
看了“关于母亲节的英语诗歌”的人还看了: