学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

关于母亲节的英语小诗

韦彦分享

  母亲的抚摸啊,清泉石上一样,细腻悠远;冬日灿阳一样,温暖柔情;盈月落辉一样,柔情泛水。小编精心收集了关于母亲节的英语小诗,供大家欣赏学习!

  关于母亲节的英语小诗篇1

  Those Childhood Days

  童年时光

  When you came into the world, she held you in her arms.

  你来到人世,她抱你在怀。

  You thanked her by weeping your eyes out.

  你报答她,哭得天昏地暗。

  When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you.

  你1岁时,她为你哺乳,为你洗澡。

  You thanked her by crying all night long.

  你报答她,哭了个通宵。

  When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk.

  你2岁时,她教你走路。

  You thanked her by running away when she called.

  你报答她,她一叫你就跑。

  When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love.

  你3岁时,她满怀爱心为你备三餐。

  You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor.

  你报答她,把盘子一抛摔在地。

  When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons.

  你4岁时,她给你几支彩笔。

  You thanked her by coloring the dining room table.

  你报答她,把餐桌涂成大花脸。

  When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays.

  你5岁时,节日里她盛妆打扮你。

  You thanked her by plopping into the nearest pile of mud.

  你报答她,扑通一声摔进旁边一堆泥巴里。

  When you were 6 years old, she walked you to school.

  你6岁时,她步行送你去上学。

  You thanked her by screaming, “I'm not going!”

  你报答她,扯着嗓子叫:“我就是不去!”

  When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball.

  你7岁时,她给你买来个棒球。

  You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor's window.

  你报答她,把邻居的玻璃砸得稀里哗啦。

  When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream.

  你8岁时,她递给你一支冰淇淋。

  You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.

  你报答她,膝盖上滴的全是它。

  When you were 9 years old, she paid for your piano lessons.

  你9岁时,她掏钱让你学钢琴。

  You thanked her by never even bothering to practice.

  你报答她,从来不费心去练它。

  When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day, from soccer to gymnastics to one birthday party after another.

  你10岁时,她整天开车为你忙,从足球场到健身房,到一个又一个的生日会场。

  You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.

  你报答她,跳下车,头也不回背朝她。

  When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies.

  你11岁,她带你和朋友去影院。

  You thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.

  你报答她,请她坐到另一排。

  When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows.

  你12岁,她警告你有些电视不要看。

  You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.

  你报答她,等她离开偏要看。

  Those Teenage Years

  少年岁月

  When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming.

  你13岁,她建议你把发型剪得体。

  You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.

  你报答她,对她连说没品味。

  When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp.

  14岁时,她掏钱送你进夏令营。

  You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.

  你报答她,整月没有一封信。

  When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug.

  15岁时,她下班回到家,期望有人拥抱她。

  You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.

  你报答她,把房门反锁不理她。

  When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car.

  你16岁时,她手把手教你开她的车。

  You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.

  你报答她,逮着机会就玩车。

  When you were 17, she was expecting an important call.

  你17岁,她在等一个重要电话。

  You thanked her by being on the phone all night.

  你报答她,电话粥煲了一通宵。

  When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation.

  18岁你高中毕业时,她喜极而泣把泪洒。

  You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.

  你报答她,在外面聚会通宵达旦不回家。

  When you were 19, she paid your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags.

  你19岁,大学学费她买单,扛着包开车送你到学校。

  You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.

  你报答她,在宿舍门外说再见,为的是不在朋友面前现大眼。

  Growing Old and Gray

  成人、渐老

  When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.

  你20岁,她问你是否在约会。

  You thanked her by saying, “It's none of your business.”

  你报答她,对她说,“这事不管不行吗!”

  When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.

  你21岁,她为你将来事业提建议。

  You thanked her by saying, “I don't want to be like you.”

  你报答她,对她说,“我才不愿学你样!”

  When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation.

  你22岁,大学毕业典礼上,她伸手把你紧拥抱。

  You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.

  你报答她,问她能否掏钱让你到欧洲逛一趟。

  When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment.

  你23岁,她为你第一套公寓置家具。

  You thanked her by telling your friends it was ugly.

  你报答她,告诉朋友家具的模样丑。

  When you were 24, she met your fiance and asked about your plans for the future.

  你24岁,她遇到你的未婚夫,问你们将来何打算。

  You thanked her by glaring and growling, “Muuhh-ther, please!”

  你报答她,对她怒目加咆哮,“妈 得了吧,求你啦!”

  When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you.

  你25岁,她花钱帮你筹办婚礼,哭诉深深爱着你。

  You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.

  你报答她,安家离她千万里。

  When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby.

  你30岁,她打来电话为宝宝抚养提忠告。

  You thanked her by telling her, “Things are different now.”

  你报答她,告诉她,“如今情况不同啦!”

  When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday.

  你40岁,她打电话把醒提,亲戚的生日勿忘记。

  You thanked her by saying you were “really busy right now.”

  你报答她,说你“实在忙得不用提。”

  When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her.

  你50岁,她病倒需要你照顾。

  You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.

  你报答她,念叨父母成负担。

  And then one day she quietly died.

  后来有一天,她悄悄地去了。

  And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder.

  突然间,你该做未做的事,仿佛霹雳,在你耳边炸响。

  “Rock me baby, rock me all night long.”

  “摇啊摇,摇我这个小宝宝,一夜到天亮。”

  “The hand who rocks the cradle.may rock the world”.

  “摇摇篮的手啊 可以改变世界。”

  关于母亲节的英语小诗篇2

  献给无所不能的妈妈

  How did you find the energy, Mom

  妈妈,你的能量源于何处?

  To do all the things you did,

  可以完成所有的事,

  To be teacher, nurse and counselor

  当一个老师,护士,和顾问。

  To me, when I was a kid.

  在我还是一个孩子的时候。

  How did you do it all, Mom,

  妈妈,你是如何做到的。

  Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,

  当一个司机,厨师和朋友,

  Yet find time to be a playmate,

  还要抽时间陪我玩耍。

  I just can't comprehend.

  曾经我不能理解,

  I see now it was love, Mom

  现在我知道了,妈妈。

  That made you come whenever I'd call,

  是爱让你在我需要时来到我身边,

  Your inexhaustible love, Mom

  是因为你对我无穷无尽的爱,

  And I thank you for it all.

  感谢你为我做的一切,妈妈。

  关于母亲节的英语小诗篇3

  Mother

  母亲

  Howard Johnson

  霍华德·约翰逊

  "M" is for the million things she gave me,

  M表示她为我做的成千上万的事情

  "O" means only she's growing old,

  O表示她正在漫漫变老

  "T" is for the tears she shed to save me,

  T表示她为我流下的眼泪

  "H" is for her heart of purest gold,

  H表示她金子般纯净的心

  "E" is for her eyes, with the love-light shining.

  E表示她闪烁着爱的光芒的眼睛

  "R" means right, and she'll always be,

  R表示她永远都是对的

  Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER",

  把这些字母拼在一起,就拼成了"母亲"

  A word that means the world to me.

  这个对我来说意味着整个世界的单词

  
看了“关于母亲节的英语小诗”的人还看了:

1.关于母亲节的英文诗歌

2.母亲节英语诗歌

3.关于母亲的英文诗歌大全

4.赞美母亲的英语诗歌

5.关于母亲的英文诗歌精选

6.母亲节英文诗中文翻译精选

    2495142