学习啦>学习英语>英语写作>英语作文>

描述在餐馆就餐的英语词汇

诗盈分享

  英语其实没有大家想象中的那么困难,小编今天给大家分享一下英语的优秀作文,英语有时间一定要多多看看,背背,才会提高成绩哦,才会更快的提升英语成绩哦,大家有需要的快点收藏起来吧。

  一

  基本句式 BASIC SENTENCES

  Woman: What is this? I didn't order that. 这是什么呀?我点的不是这个菜。

  Waiter: I'm terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away. 实在是太抱歉了,您再讲一下您点的是什么好吗?我马上去换您的菜。

  Woman: I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw. 我叫的是美味猪肉和凉拌卷心菜。

  Waiter: I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once. 对不起,是我的错。我马上把您的菜端上来。

  Woman: Hey! What is this? 喂,这是什么?

  Waiter: Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup? 对不起,小姐。这不是您叫的鸡汤吗?

  Woman: Oh, Is that what this is? 噢,就是这个?

  Waiter: I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you. 我想是的。不过如果您觉得喝得不舒服的话,我可以给您换一个。

  Woman: No, don't replace it. Give a refund. 不用换了,给我退钱吧。

  Waiter: Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead. 抱歉,这恐怕不行。但您可以叫个其他的菜来代替。

  Woman: Oh, really? Give me a clam soup. 噢,真的吗?给我来个蛤蜊汤。

  Waiter: Okay, Miss. 好的,小姐。

  Woman: Thank you. 谢谢。

  Waiter: I hope you enjoy your dinner. 希望您吃的开心。

  【重点词汇】

  right away: 意思是“马上、立刻”,和它的意思相同的还有"right now"和美语中会常用到的"right straight"。

  二

  基本句式 BASIC SENTENCES

  Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? 晚上好,您订座位了吗?

  Jim: No, we don't. 没有。

  Waitress: How many people are you together? 你们一共多少人?

  Jim: Just two people. 就两位。

  Waitress: Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? 你们要吸烟区还是非吸烟区,或是有空位就行?

  Jim: We prefer non-smoking section. 我们要非吸烟区。

  Waitress: I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? 十分抱歉,现在非吸烟区还暂时没有座位。您能稍等一会儿吗?

  Jim: How long a wait do you think there’ll be? 我们要等多长时间?

  Waitress: I think about ten minutes. 我想大约十分钟。

  Jim: Ok, we'll wait a while. 好吧,那我们就等一会儿。(十分钟之后)

  Waitress: I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. 非常抱歉让你们等了这么久。现在在非吸烟区有空位了。请跟我来。

  Jim: Thank you. 谢谢。

  Waitress: This is the menu. Are you ready to order now? 这是菜单。您现在可以点菜了吗?

  Jim: Well, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please. 我想先点一个番茄香肠汤。他也要同样的。

  Waitress: Yes, and what would you like to drink? 好。那么喝些什么呢?

  Jim: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please. 请拿一瓶红葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。

  Waitress: Would you like a dessert? 要不要甜点?

  Jim: What special kind of desserts do you have? 你们有什么特色甜品?

  Waitress: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. 柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。

  Jim: Well, I think we will order after we finish the main course. 等我们吃过主菜再点吧。

  Waitress: All right. I'll bring your soup right away. 好的,汤马上就来。

  注释:

  在国外,餐厅一般都分为"smoking section"和"non-smoking section”,即“吸烟区”和“无烟区”。这样,在顾客选择用餐区域的时候,如果是吸烟人士会选择“吸烟区”,不吸烟或害怕二手烟的人就会选择“无烟区”。现在好多国内的餐厅也是如此。


描述在餐馆就餐的英语词汇相关文章:

1.餐厅就餐英语情景对话中国菜

2.日常常用英语语法知识

3.初三必备英语单词

4.英语语法填空常用词

5.常用金融英语词汇大全必备单词

    4044788