关于外贸业务员的必备英语
我们作为外贸业务员应该要多多学习一下有关外贸的英语口语,今天就跟大家分享一下外贸英语,大家一起来参考学习一下吧
外贸业务员的英语重点
1 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
2 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
3 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
4 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
5 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
6 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
7 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
8 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
9 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
10 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
外贸业务员的职场必备英语
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
外贸业务员的学习英语
1 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
2 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
3 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
4 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
6 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
7 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
8 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
9 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
10 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
关于外贸业务员的必备英语相关文章: