商务英语情景对话(2)
商务英语情景对话:真诚的道歉
A: Hi, Li Ming. Good afternoon.
A:嗨,李明。下午好。
B: Hi, Nancy. Hi , Bobby. (to Bob-by) I hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got...
B:南茜、鲍比,你们好。(对鲍比)我本不想提的,只是你新买的音响……
A: What's the matter?
A:怎么啦?
B: You were playing it very late last night.
B:你昨晚一直放到很晚。
A: Really?
A:真的吗?
B: It kept me awake.
B:吵得我睡不着。
A: Oh , I'm sorry.
A:噢,对不起。
B: It kept me awake a couple of hours.
B:吵得我几个小时都没睡着。
A: I'm sorry,I... I didn't realize it was that loud.
A:对不起,我……我没有意识到声音竟有那么大。
B: It was so loud, and it was pretty late, and check with Nancy if you don't believe me.
B:还真的有那么大声呢,况且又很晚了。你不信的话,可以问问南茜。
C: It's true. It was a bit loud.
C:是的,声音是稍微大了一点。
A: I'm awfully sorry. I didn't realize it. I promise I'll keep it down in the future.
A:很对不起,我当时确实没意识到会有那么大。我保证以后把声音开小些。
B: Oh , it's no problem. It's OK. You know, it only happened once.
B:噢,没什么大不了的,才这一次嘛。
C: I sure am glad we've straightened everything out.
C:我很高兴,大家把事情说清楚了就好了。
商务英语情景对话:万分感谢
A: Hello.
A:你好。
B: Oh, hello, Bobby. How are you doing these days?
B:哦,你好,鲍比。你近来好吗?
A: I'm much better, thank you very much. I am just about to call to tell you how I appreciate the flowers you sent me.
A:好多了,谢谢你。我正要打电话告诉你,你送的花我真是太喜欢了。
B: I'm glad you like them , Bobby. Your wife said yellow roses are your favorite.
B:你喜欢,我很高兴,鲍比。你太太说你喜欢黄玫瑰。
A: Yes,they're really beautiful. Thank you very much.
A:是的,黄玫瑰真的很美。太感谢了。
B: That's my pleasure, Bobby. Just hope you're feeling better.
B:不用谢,鲍比。我多希望你尽快好起来啊!
A: I am. The doctor says 1 can go home the day after tomorrow.
A:我是好起来了,医生说我后天就能出院了。
B: Day after tomorrow-so soon--why,Bobby, that's marvelous. I bet Celia was very happy to hear that.
B:后天——这么快——噢,鲍比,棒极了!西莉亚听到这个好消息,肯定高兴得很吧。
A: She doesn't know it yet. I found out only an hour ago. I couldn't have reached her so soon.
A:她还不知道呢。我也只是一小时前才知道的,还没来得及告诉她。
商务英语情景对话:祝贺与赞美
A: Hi, Alex. Welcome to my birthday party!
A:嗨,艾力克斯,欢迎来参加我的生日聚会!
B: Hi, happy birthday! Here is a present for you!
B:嗨,祝你生日快乐!我给你带了一件礼物。
A: Oh, it's so kind of you! What is it?
A:噢,你想得真周到。是什么?
B: Why don't you open and see?
B:你打开看看不就知道了吗?
A: Wait, let me guess. Is it a box of chocolate?
A:等等,先让我猜猜。是不是一盒巧克力?
B: No. Just open it and you will see.
B:不是,打开看看吧。
A: OK. It is a big surprise. A dress! Look at this beautiful dress!
A:好的,对我来说是个惊喜哦,一件裙子!这件裙子真漂亮!
B: Do you like it?
B:你喜欢吗?
A: Yes, I love it. Thank you so much. Have a good time here.
A:是的,我很喜欢。非常感谢你!祝你今晚派对上玩得开心!
B: I'm glad you like it. Is everybody here now?
B:你喜欢就好,所有人都到齐了
A: Not yet, let's wait inside.
A:还没呢,我们进去等吧。
B: Great, let's go.
B:好极了,我们走吧。
商务英语情景对话相关文章: