不长的简单的英语对话
随着全球经济一体化的发展,我国的教育和文化等方面也在不断地向前发展。英语作为全球通用的语言,是不同国家的人们之间沟通的桥梁。学习啦小编整理了不长的简单的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
不长的简单的英语对话篇一
Jessie: He is definitely something!
这家伙真是了不起!
Carl: Who? He’d better be a real man.
谁啊?最好真是个厉害的家伙。
Jessie: There is a conductor somewhere in Chongqing. He sells tickets like the Spiderman.
在重庆的某个地方有个公交车售票员。他像蜘蛛侠一样卖票。
Carl: How did he do that? You are sure this picture has been photo shopped?
他怎么做到的?你确定这照片没有被PS过?
Jessie: I don’t care! Maybe someone did it just for fun! Relax, Carl!
我不在乎!可能只是有人做的,觉得好玩儿而已。放松点儿,卡尔。
Carl: I do, Jess. What do you mean?
我很放松。你什么意思啊?
Jessie: You have been moody recently.
最近你情绪很大。
Carl: Really? Isn’t it true that only girls have PMS?
是吗?我以为只有女人才会有经前综合症。
Jessie: See? You started it again!
看吧,你又开始了。
Carl: I’m teasing you. Didn’t you see that it was a metaphor?
我逗你玩儿呢。我只是打个比方而已。
不长的简单的英语对话篇二
Lucy: Good morning, Ling. You’re eating bread ah!
早上好,Ling。你在吃面包啊!
Ling: I am not eating bread, it is the loneliness i am eating.
我吃的不是面包,是寂寞。
Lucy: You start again. Now it seems such loneliness talking is very popular.
你又来了。现在好像很流行说寂寞。
Ling: Yes! Others say life is like a coffee table, above which the cups are filled.
是呀!还有人说生活就像茶几,上面放满了茶杯。
Lucy: Really funny!
真搞笑!
不长的简单的英语对话篇三
Jessie: Guess what day it is?
猜猜今天什么日子?
Barry: Did I miss your birthday, honey? I believe we have spent it half a month ago.
我没有错过你的生日吧。我记得我们半个月前刚过过。
Jessie: Come on. It’s December 1st. I am so excited. It’s time for our Christmas calendar.
快点猜嘛。今天是12月1号。我好激动。该拿出我们的圣诞日历了。
Barry: You are overacting, sweetie. Relax. It’s just a holiday.
宝贝,你反应有点儿过了。放松点儿。只是一个节日而已。
Jessie: A holiday? No, it’s a day when we are together with people we love.
一个节日?不是,这是一天我们和自己相爱的人在一起。
Barry: Still remember why people celebrate Christmas? You are not even a Christian.
还记得为什么庆祝这个节日吗?你都不是徒。
Jessie: You just don’t want me to be happy, do you? It’s a family tradition. Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus. But we nonChristians enjoy the time being with family. What’s wrong with it?
你就是不想我开心,是吧?这是一个家庭传统。徒庆祝基督诞生,我们非基督受和家人在一起的时光。有问题吗?
Barry: Sorry, honey. I didn’t mean it. I will do my best to be supportive.
对不起,宝贝。我不是故意的。我会全力支持你的。
不长的简单的英语对话篇四
Jessie: Isn’t it sad? A woman claimed to be a stripper after losing her decent job because of economic crisis.
真可悲!经济危机让人失业了,有女人居然最后成了脱衣舞女郎。
Carl: Sad? The way I see it, she is getting more money than before, which is good for her.
悲惨?我倒觉得她能赚得更多钱,对她而言倒是件好事。
Jessie: You men are sick. Isn’t it insane that you guys would like to pay 3,000 dollars an hour for a call girl?
你们男人真恶心。一个小时3000美金给应召女郎,你们疯了吧。
Carl: I really don’t want to talk about it with you. But
我真不想跟你讨论这个话题,但是。。
Jessie: But… feeling too guilty to talk about it?
但是,觉得很有罪恶感,不想说了?
Carl: No. This is really awkward. Truth really hurts. We men can get what we can’t get at home. That’s why they are important to us.
当然不是了。这真的很尴尬。事实很伤人啊。我们男人能在那里得到在家里得不到的满足。所以他们对我们很重要。
Jessie: Is that why you never get married?
所以你从来不结婚?
Carl: That’s different. Admit it. Escorting business is everywhere.
这不一样,好吧。接受现实吧。援助交际到处都有。
Jessie: Nice try, but you are changing the subject. You did not answer my question.
说的好,但是你在改变话题。你没有回答我的问题。
Carl: Since when did you care about my life?
你什么时候开始关心我的生活了?
看了“不长的简单的英语对话”的人还看了:
2.简单日常英语对话