关于英语对话短文阅读
众所周知,很多国家的母语都是英语。我们从小学就开始学习英语,然而作为一名大学生,我们的口语水平还是不太理想。学习啦小编整理了关于英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!
关于英语对话短文篇一
Ann: If you have 8 million yuan, would you like to buy a car?
如果你有八百万,你想买辆车吗?
Bob: No, I will buy an apartment first, and then the car.
不,我会先买房子,然后才是车。
Ann: What kind of car is in your mind?
你想要什么样的车?
Bob: I think the Ferrairi would be the first choice. And you?
我想法拉利是第一选择,你呢?
Ann: I’m not sure. Recently, I read an article. A car of the Red Flag is going to be put into market.
我不确定。最近,我读到一篇文章,红旗牌的一款车即将被投入市场。
Bob: Is it very special?
这很特别吗?
Ann: Yes. President Hu was in the same style car on the National Day.
是的,胡锦涛同志在国庆那天乘坐了同一款式的车。
Bob: Wow, how much is it?
哇,这车要多少钱啊?
Ann: It’s said about 8 million yuan. I have never heard that any car made in China has such a high market price.
据说是八百万,我从没听过国产车有这样高的市价。
Bob: It illustrates that Chinese comprehensive power has been growing up.
这证明了中国的综合国力在提升啊。
关于英语对话短文篇二
Ann: Why are you unhappy?
你为什么不开心呢?
Lily: I want to stay away from school.
我想逃课。
Ann: What do you want to do?
你逃课想做什么?
Lily: I want to have a trip.
我想去旅行。
Ann: To where?
去哪?
Lily: No matter where I want to go, it must be quiet and could make me regain the strength.
不管是去哪,它一定要是安静的能够让我重新获得力量的地方。
Ann: I know you have been repressed your emotion for a long time, and you need give vent to your pain.
我知道你压抑了很久,你需要发泄你内心的苦闷。
Lily: Yes, I think so. Do you agree to cut class?
是的,我也这么认为,你同意我逃课吗?
Ann: I don’t agree, but you can try another way to release yourselves. And you can find a near place to make yourselves clam down where you can come back during the weekend.
我不同意,但是你可以试着另一个方法来发泄你自己,你也可以找一个近一点的周末就可以来回的地方。让你自己冷静一点。
Lily: Thank you.
谢谢。
关于英语对话短文篇三
Ann: How come? I run more slowly than a year before.
怎么回事呢?我跑得比一年前慢了。
Lily: Why? I have seen you to take exercise these days.
为什么?我看你最近几天都去锻炼啊。
Ann: I go to the playground for the test of 800 meters is on the way.
我去操场是因为八百米的测试快到了。
Lily: You didn’t do physical training regularly?
你没有经常锻炼吗?
Ann: I am afraid so. Every time after I run, I feel sick in my stomach and my teeth.
是的。每次我跑完步,我的胃和牙齿就觉得很不舒服。
Lily: It’s very normal. These symptoms would disappear after you regularly training.
这很正常,这些症状在你经常锻炼之后就会消失的。
Ann: I hope so. Saturday is the test day.
希望如此,星期六就要考试了。
Lily: Really? I would go there to watch you.
真的?我会去看你的。
Ann: Don’t come there. It isn’t worth watching.
别来,这没什么好看的。
关于英语对话短文篇四
Bob: Hey, Tom,why are you looking at a piece of paper for hours?
嘿,汤姆,你干嘛对着一张纸发呆呢?
Tom: I read a piece of fantastic news yesterday, do you want to know what it said?
我昨天看到一则很奇妙的新闻,你想知道新闻说的是什么吗?
Bob: Don’t keep others guessing, please say!
别卖关子了,快说。
Tom: It is about paper making, its raw material is elephant dung. Is it inconceivable?
是关于造纸的,原料是象粪。很不可思议吧。
Bob: Making paper from elephant dung? Oh, my god, it must be very stinking.
象粪造纸?天啊,那不是很臭。
Tom: No.Although 75% of its raw materials is elephant dung, it is light delicate fragrance instead of stink. This is due to its special fabrication technology.
不,尽管这种纸里75%的原料都是大象的粪便,但它不但不臭,反而有一种淡淡的清香,这是源于它的特殊的制造工艺。
Bob: Whose originality?
是谁这么有创意啊?
Tom: A business man in Sri Lanka.
一名斯里兰卡商人。
Bob: I know there are many elephants in Sri Lanka, so he has the adequate raw materials.
我知道斯里兰卡有很多大象,那他就有充足的原料了。
Tom: Yes, more intriguing is that many personages and political figures make their business cards by using this kind of paper.
是的,更有趣的是斯里兰卡很多名人政要用象粪纸作自己的名片呢。
看了“关于英语对话短文”的人还看了: